PDA

View Full Version : a return to the fighting scene

Reiko
11-25-06, 08:39 PM
I think it's been over a year since my last battle and I've gotten extremely rusty. So in an effort to try my hand at competition and maybe better my writing though it, I'm going to have a battle tour going where a bunch of challengers who want to kick my tails post there challenge. I might add a little plot and some rewards for spoils, because there should be some reason for our characters to fight, like some money, new weapons and maybe some magic items too.

I'll have three slots open now and may add some more if I really get into the groove.

-Koran

-Séreméla (pending)

-Grim

Komosatuo
11-26-06, 01:50 AM
I'll join, but with my character Koran. He's a bit rusty as well and could use a good work out.

His reasons...since when did a machine need a reason for anything? :p

He's always one for a good old fashioned fight. :)

Koran
11-26-06, 01:57 AM
Oh, aye ya. I'll forward tha der requast placed upoon me metallic n' 'early hallow head aye.

An' yu c'n bet I'll be seein' yea sooon lass, bu' ya might wan t' work up a bit on that therr smile of yours, seein' as yu'll haf ta be lookin' as such, wh'n I smoosh yer fas into th' dust!

Ha ha ha! 'Ree pints fer all uv yas, on th' hous! Whooooo!

Séreméla
11-26-06, 02:00 AM
Level 5 character...means you must know mucho info about Althanas... I am on a quest to find information about the eternal tap...if you have info on that, maybe that could be her motive to come after you.

Reiko
11-26-06, 03:55 AM
Level 5 character...means you must know mucho info about Althanas... I am on a quest to find information about the eternal tap...if you have info on that, maybe that could be her motive to come after you.

cool reason^^

Inari, one of the fox girls that got combined into Ki had read a an ancient magic book awhile back so she might know a little on the tap but it's not very much.

And for Koran: it's on^^ I should have the thread up after work.

Reiko
11-26-06, 10:23 PM
double post

it's up Koran

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3222

grim137
12-02-06, 03:56 PM
I'll fight you Reiko

Reiko
12-03-06, 09:28 AM
alright, spot number 3

Reiko
12-07-06, 11:26 PM
I'm really really sorry but the way my life is going I don't feel like competitive writing right now. Things just are tough and I'm depressed and I just keep freezing up as I try to write a battle post. So these are going to be canceled while I try to salvage my will and Confidence. I'm really sorry.

Komosatuo
12-08-06, 12:10 AM
No worries mate. Post when you're able and what not. Koran is immortal, he can wait a bit longer. :p