PDA

View Full Version : Fun Lil' Intro (recruitment)

Rajani Aishwara
11-26-06, 02:52 AM
Hi, everyone. This is my first quest here on Althanas, so I’m hoping to have a lot of fun.

Conquest by Capitalism (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=41868#post41868)
The first career move Rajani’s parents made were acquiring property in Radasanth. It proved to be a wise move since it turned sizable profit and it brought his mother and father together. After a less than successful relationship back home he hopes to at least find general happiness during his pursuits in Corone.

I know the first post doesn’t look like much. Just have your character do their own thing and we can figure out how to bring our characters together in a later post.

Reiko
11-26-06, 09:37 AM
hey I'm thinking of joining^^

would it be alright for Doji to stow away on the ship and get caught?

Rajani Aishwara
11-26-06, 12:26 PM
Sure, if you want to, but there are just some things that you need to know for continuity sake.

The ship departed from the legendary island of Avalon, Rajani's home. It's a luxury vessel, so there are no weapons fitted to the ship, and the crew isn't equiped besides Rajani. Feel free to bunny any of the unnamed crew members. There are about fifty on board, most of whom Rajani has yet to introduce himself too (I don't know if any of that's useful or not). BTW you might want to have an argument planned. Convince Rajani that there's a use for you or you're walking the plank lol.

OOOOOH Another little fun tidbit. Rajani hid a large sum of investment money given to him by his parents somewhere in the Captain's Quarters. He's almost always in there though.