PDA

View Full Version : Asking for some assistance - Part 2

Lorelei
05-11-17, 08:50 AM
Hello, good folks of Althanas. I'm looking for a couple of people for a bit of a run through Radasanth, who would maybe end up helping Lorelei getting her hands on some purple magicyte. In my opening post she's been accused of theft, so she'll try to run away. The way I see it, whoever joins can be one of the people chasing her down. Or if you have another approach, that's fine too. I figure at one point she'll end up cornered and will have to explain herself, maybe end in a bit of a fight with whoever is chasing her. But I'm also open to all suggestions at any point of the quest, so if whoever joins has some ideas, do let me know.

Anyways, the thread is here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?32209-The-Color-Purple&p=275923#post275923) There are no requirements to join other than moderate activity.

Josette
05-11-17, 09:17 AM
As a knight with personal ties to Radasanth, I think that this would be a great fit for Josette. She could absolutely be one of the individuals partaking in the chase. Please let me know if there's anything you need from me before I jump in.

Letho
05-11-17, 09:23 AM
Sounds great. Post whenever you can.

Lorelei
05-12-17, 04:24 AM
Josette, I sent you a PM with a couple of ideas.