PDA

View Full Version : Hi I've been gone for a long time, its anna, or for Nightsangel, Nekoprincess.....

Crimson Rose
06-14-17, 07:42 PM
Lets see who remembers me, I've been gone a long time, like 9 or more years but I was thinking of coming back and writing on Althanas again...I'm extremely rusty though just to let everyone know. I just wanted to say hi and see who remembers me! Ummm so yeah...hi to new and old members and well yeah..I'm thinking of writing again...thats all I wanted to say......

Rayleigh
06-14-17, 07:47 PM
Hello! I don't believe we've met, though I have seen your name thrown around. I hope you decide to stay with us for a while.

Nightsangel
06-14-17, 07:48 PM
Thanks Rayleigh for the welcome back, this is one of my more well known accounts, still trying to fix the password problems with my other accounts. But yes I'm planning to stick around i should have the time now....um just have to get all my accounts I was mainly using in order....also happy to be back.

Breaker
06-14-17, 07:52 PM
I remember Nekoprincess! Welcome back :)

Flamebird
06-14-17, 07:54 PM
Welcome back to Althanas! I don't think we met before. It's nice to meet you :)

Dissinger
06-14-17, 08:14 PM
That is an old old name I haven't seen in years.

Gum
06-14-17, 08:17 PM
wb

Nightsangel
06-14-17, 08:23 PM
Thanks both Gum and Dissinger and yes I've been gone for a very long time...like I said I'm rusty but if anyone wants to start any threads with me just PM and let me know....thanks very much.Still trying to fix my accounts, Um any adminster who might be on can you help me reset the password for my NekoPrincess account? I'm getting the password reset for all my accounts except that one, so help would be appreciated...thanks very much!

Nightsangel
06-14-17, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the welcome back as well Breaker and Flamebird as well.

Dissinger
06-14-17, 08:32 PM
We got a chat up at the top as well if you want to meet some peeps. As for the admin thing I'm sure one will stop by soon and hopefully help you.

kitsune
06-14-17, 10:32 PM
If you are willing to wait for about 2 weeks there is going to be a soft reset and all you will have to do is recreate the account and ask for your old xp/gp. So... Guess it was good timing that you came back when you did.

Nightsangel
06-14-17, 10:56 PM
lol, I'd say definitely good timing then!

Letho
06-15-17, 01:20 AM
Now, that's a name I haven't seen in a while. We had some good times in a thread or two back in the day, if I recall correctly. It's great to see you back. And as someone who had only recently returned to Althanas as well after some four or so years of being away, I know perfectly well how it is to feel rusty.

EDIT: Also, your PM box is full (Nightsangel account). I tried to send you an invitation to shake off some rust together.

FennWenn
06-15-17, 08:24 AM
Greetings! I'm newish, so admittedly I have no idea who you are, but welcome back! <3 Your timing is fortuitous~.

Hysteria
06-15-17, 09:57 PM
Welcome back! It looks like you were just pre my time :)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
06-16-17, 06:43 AM
Well that is a name I haven't seen in a good while. Welcome back!

If you need anything, hit me up.

Nightsangel
06-17-17, 12:30 AM
Sure Letho we could write again together, shaking off the rust would certainly help

Letho
06-19-17, 07:38 AM
PM box still full. :P I'll start working on an opening post.

Nightsangel
06-19-17, 03:05 PM
Thanks Letho sounds good.

Skie and Avery
06-22-17, 12:27 PM
It's good to see you back! (You might remember me better as metallicaangel/metallica_____)

Nightspoison
06-23-17, 03:13 AM
Hi Skie! Thanks so much ^_^ I think I remember as you as MetallicaAngel but your skie and avery name rings a bell too. I think you had that back when I was on the site all those years ago. Thanks for the welcome back <----also Nightsangel