PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment!!!!!!!!

Lady Blackwell
11-29-06, 07:45 AM
((FULL!))

hello everybody i know people are going to read this and not respond because they dont like it but this faint outline of the quest is up to changes at anytime except the end we have to do the end lol.

Well i require assistance of one to two people for this thread

we can meet up how ever you want we could meet in a tavern by a stream running away from different things but end up fighting back to back. but the faint outline is we are asked to join an army to go up against a dragon and 6 sorcerors(prob spelled it wrong) but the dragon gets weaker and weaker everytime we kill a soceror and after all 6 are killed the dragon is pretty much i giant puppy that can breath fire. the sorcerors are fire,lightning,ice,evil magic, good magic, and the last one can paralyze you if you get too close(he uses my paralysis touch) but yeah this is open for discussing by anyone vaguly interested

EDIT:
This dragon isnt actually a dragon he just looks like it and its something the sorcerors made up of magic and the longer he exists the more real he becomes so if we dont kill the sorcerors he will become a real powerful dragon

PEOPLE INVLOVED:
Witchblade((im putting your name as i see it))
Bandit Brother
Clyde the Rogue
Nekoprince

Witchblade
11-29-06, 08:03 AM
You can count me in. ^^

Lady Blackwell
11-29-06, 08:08 AM
YES! one person within the very short minutes the thread is up looks like people take interest in slaughtering dragons when they can haha. either that or its the slaughtering in general so

ONE SLOT REMAINING!

nekoprince
11-29-06, 02:15 PM
Where is this? Mostly because I'm interested with my real charector. It seems like a fun thing, and dragon killing seems to be my new past time.

Cyrus the virus
11-29-06, 03:50 PM
I don't care if you fill up that last spot. Clyde needs to come along for continuity's sake.

Lady Blackwell
11-29-06, 04:02 PM
well right now i think im placing it in the other regions place. im not sure but i will get both of you two in here if you guys wish

EDIT: ok both of you guys are in but know its full. Cyrus and Witch ill take to you guys on msn about the more specific stuff.

Lady Blackwell
11-29-06, 08:48 PM
dopplepost

anyways this dragon on our first encounter we cannot hit him with physical attacks only magical will effect him and at that very minimal damage is taken all our npc allies we get one each die one or more of us get injured. then we figure out about the sorcerors we take them on one at a time and at the end the dragon is about half as strong as a real dragon and we each get 5 dragon scales ^.^ hopefully worth quite a bit lol

Witchblade
11-30-06, 09:17 AM
Alright,

I've got the thread up. ^^ You may start posting here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=42310#post42310).

It's time for some dragon ass kicking.

Lady Blackwell
11-30-06, 09:43 AM
well all meet in the tavern ill come in being chased by sumthing ^^ lol then you guys can help or not then we find out about the dragon cause he starts burining the forest lol. all the villagers try to help us and they all die just so you know lol

Artifex Felicis
11-30-06, 03:47 PM
Weee, death, doom, major chaos, and despair. Fun Times, Fun Times.

I should be posting soonish, but I recently found out I have a rather large proect due tomarrow, so I may not be able to tonight.

((This is nekoprince))

Lady Blackwell
12-04-06, 05:26 AM
Alright people i already called last post so hurry up and post or your our and more people will come in

Artifex Felicis
12-04-06, 09:32 PM
I'm nekoprince, by-the-by. And posted, sorry for taking a while.

Camella
12-04-06, 11:49 PM
I posted too. Oh, by the way, Bandit Brother, thank you for inviting me to join.

Lady Blackwell
12-08-06, 09:54 PM
no problem Camella i owe you seeing as our other thread failed cause of me.