04-04-06, 06:53 PM
Name: Shenjara Flashflame

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Blue-Green

Weight: 140 lbs, 63 1/2 kilograms

Height: 62 inches, 157 1/2 centimeters

Class/Occupation: Mage/Alchemist

Race: Half-Elf

Personality: Shy, cheerful, but quick to tears. This girl can be ferocious, however. This has gotten her into a deal of trouble in the past. Quick to learn, she has a brilliance to her methods. She suffers from a combonation of Attention Deficit Disorder and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Physical Description: A matured girl, slender, but not thin. Often seen in green. Slightly short, but has a pretty face. A smile that lights up the room. Not buff or "monkey-ish" as she calls it.

Armour: A green mage's robe made of cloth if that counts.

Weapon: A simple oaken staff with a rune of concentration drawn on the end. Requires two hands when attacking, but light enough to run with.

Inventory: 2 Minor Healing Potions, small sack.

Skills:
1. Torch- calls a small, guided fireball in the caster's hand. The quick ball must be guided for maximum accuracy. Can be used 3 times per battle.

2. Infuse Minor Health Potion- With a mixture of crushed willow leaves and powdered oak bark, then boiled in stream water for twenty minutes, a small health infusion can be created to restore a little health. Can create one per day.

3. Flaming-weapon Enchantment- Temporarily coats a friend's weapon with an oil that has a 4% chance to burst into flames upon striking an opponent. May be used once per quest/battle.

4. Simple Mage's Staff- An oaken staff made to help mages concentrate. (Fair)

Biography: Born in a small villiage in a forest clearing, this girl has learned the basics of flame control and infusions. Having been enrolled in the villiage's School of Survival's magery course for a year, she has become adept at flame magic and creating healing potions. she has attempted to envoke several more powerful spells than those listed above, but she has had very few successes in her ventures.

Having completed the course, she attempted to use her power openly in the villiage, only to burn several homes and badly burn the villiage's chief. She self-exiled herself from her home until she had "attained a greater control of the mystic arts."

A month has past and until 3 days ago, she has camped herself a few hundred feet from the villiage until her parents had given her an ample farewell. Now she is trying to find her way like everyone, lost in the woods.

Cyrus the virus
04-05-06, 11:41 PM
Need a set number of how many times she can use each of her spells per thread, for example: "each spell can be used twice in a quest or battle."

How many healing potions does she have? Once she uses that one up there it's gone, so I'll let you have two, but you need to edit how many she currently has into your profile.

hamnat
04-11-06, 05:31 PM
I gave an exact amount. I also placed limits on her skills. I am new to this so i hope this is reasonable.
I also gave her a weapon skill. If you can think of anything I need to change please tell me.

Cyrus the virus
04-11-06, 10:38 PM
I have a problem with her being able to make new potions, especially 3 a day. I'll let you attempt to make one new potion in each thread you participate in, but you have to act out the making of it and the potion needs to be approved as a spoil, okay?

hamnat
04-12-06, 02:15 PM
I have a problem with her being able to make new potions, especially 3 a day. I'll let you attempt to make one new potion in each thread you participate in, but you have to act out the making of it and the potion needs to be approved as a spoil, okay?

I changed it to once/day, and i will act out obtaining the ingredients as well as boiling the potion.

Cyrus the virus
04-12-06, 04:05 PM
Sounds good to me :)