PDA

View Full Version : Bringing It!

GAME
12-01-06, 12:34 PM
Hey I'm GAME, ys easy to pronouce and my char has nothing to do with my name. Anyway, I found this place thourhg Google, I also found GUA, but I like this place better, I think I'm gong to get use to it here before trying another place.

Reiko
12-01-06, 12:46 PM
hihi and welcome^^ glad you like this place and I hope you keep enjoying it. Though I'm really sure we're better than GUA from what I've seen of the place and heard from other people.

Oh and be nice to Cyrus, he's the one that decides if your character is ok and feed those who witchblade tells you not to, they're hungry now^^

Cyrus the virus
12-01-06, 12:58 PM
GRRRR APPEASE CYRUS NOW!

Welcome GAME :) Nice to have you aboard. It's good to know we can be found through Google, since most new members are referred and such. We're likely one of the best RPing sites you'll find, so you shouldn't even bother looking elsewhere. I'm not even kidding.

GAME
12-01-06, 01:44 PM
COOL >_> I wanna see the other Drow on here. Izivillin.

Atzar
12-01-06, 01:51 PM
lol... Cyrus actually is Izvilvin, it's another one of his characters.

Welcome to Althanas, it's a fun place to be.

GAME
12-01-06, 01:57 PM
Huh? makes no sense at all.

Bearded Gnome
12-01-06, 02:48 PM
You can make more than one character, but on here you have to make a diff. account for the new Character. Just like this is my second character, my first being Anenfel Saendithas. So it makes it kinda hard to trash talk with people unless you know who their Alts are.

Ther
12-01-06, 04:15 PM
Welcome GAME, hope you enjoy it here. Yes, we're much better then GUA!

Izvilvin
12-01-06, 06:59 PM
Hello! I'm so not Cyrus... Totally not!

Cyrus the virus
12-01-06, 07:00 PM
We have a few Drow here, anyway. Myself, Lillith, 'None so Blind'... Maybe one or two more.

grim137
12-01-06, 07:01 PM
Time to play the gaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Sorry couldn't resist. Anyways welcome. This would normally be the part where I viciously rape you but I'm too tired.

AdventWings
12-02-06, 04:22 AM
Myao~?

Hi, GAME, and welcome! (As if it hasn't been said enough already.)

Do take note that the Althanian Drows are a tad different from Tolkein Drows or even the Ancient Drows (universally regarded as Dwarves) and read up on a bit of their society in Alerar.

Althanas awaits your exploration and creativity! Bring it on! :D