PDA

View Full Version : Twists and Turns of Life

MetalDrago
12-02-06, 04:57 PM
Well, I'm back... Again... This is one of many times I have disappeared and reappeared on Althanas... It is no wonder I never really got all that far with this, or any of my other characters. Anyway, I'm back, and looking for a new RP to participate in

grim137
12-02-06, 06:24 PM
Welcome back. You came back at a good time since we've just had an influx of active and talented new members.

MetalDrago
12-02-06, 06:41 PM
That's good to hear, Grim... Very good to hear... I'm thinking of kicking up my Terramat Storyline again, if I can get some interest in it...

Ther
12-02-06, 06:52 PM
Welcome back MD! How've things been treating you?

Reiko
12-02-06, 09:39 PM
hihi welcome back. Hope you have fun again and I'm glad things are working out so you can return.

AdventWings
12-03-06, 02:30 AM
Myu~! Hope you'll stay long enough for at least a level, Nyu~!

MetalDrago
12-04-06, 08:31 PM
Santh: Things have been treating me better than they usually do, thankfully... I have returned out of concern for roleplaying here, and partially in hopes that I'll run into Xanith one of these days.

Reiko and AdventWings: Thanks for the welcome back... I've been gone for far too long, and have high hopes for having returned.

AdventWings
12-05-06, 08:21 PM
So, anything planned out right now? Or perhaps some randomness in the Promenade? :D

MetalDrago
12-06-06, 04:37 PM
Maybe one, maybe the other... I said I was thinking about the Terramat Storyline... It's kinda full of cliches though, so I don't think I'll be bringing it back anytime soon, but do not be surprised to see a new NPC hanging around my character soon.