PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a few days...

Letho
12-03-06, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory. I'm away from home for the next three or four days and chances are I won't be doing much writing during that time. I may jump in an OOC thread or two, or maybe even write a post or two, but nothing is certain. For all those who are in a thread with me, I apologize for the delay. And the rest of you... Carry on with the fun. :cool:

Lucien
12-03-06, 07:50 PM
So if I post tonight...you can't yell at me for taking so long! Haha, I've found your weakness Superman.

...Except I'd have to post tonight...
...I'm sleepy...

Good luck wherever you're going Duro boy.

Reiko
12-03-06, 09:10 PM
*Hugs Letho's legs trying to stop him*

Don't Leave Me!

*cries*

haha no worries, just kidding^^ I hope you have fun even if it's the kind of thing you don't think will be fun. though I still can't wait until your back.

AdventWings
12-04-06, 02:55 AM
Huh. And just when Asuka and Reina posted, too...

Eh, good luck with your end. The rest of us should have things well under control. For the most part, anyways... <.<

Empyrean
12-06-06, 11:34 PM
Wow, what timing. Just when I'm about to post. /shockandamazement.

Come back soon, you're my ego-booster.

Letho
12-07-06, 06:49 PM
I'm back. I still need a good night's sleep, but after I get it, I'll start catching up and posting in all of the threads I'm in. And there's quite a lot of them. O_o Thanks for understanding all of you.

Empyrean, still no post? :(

Empyrean
12-07-06, 07:54 PM
Tonight shall be the night! Totally not joking, either.

Welcome back, by the way.

Slayer of the Rot
12-07-06, 07:57 PM
God damn it, you came back. I was hoping you'd get mauled by freedom boars while you were out doing whatever a communist does. Probably eating babies or raping.

AdventWings
12-08-06, 08:35 AM
Now that you're back... Let's finish your Bazaar purchase before I get taken by exam sheets and books. ;)

I'm right on it.

Reiko
12-08-06, 08:37 AM
hey welcome back^^

I can't wait to see what happens in our quest. Hope your break was good.

Zerith
12-08-06, 10:42 AM
Welcome back. Like Reiko I can't wait to see what happens in our quest. Hopefully Rhea will at least try to kill Z a couple times.

Since I don't want to have to post in two threads, I'd also like to say congrats in making admin.

Letho
12-08-06, 09:22 PM
Tonight shall be the night! Totally not joking, either.

Welcome back, by the way.Awesome. A nice post. Now, there's still the matter of the quest with Hana... ;)

Thanks for the welcome back everybody. I already posted in some threads and I'll try to get to others tomorrow.

Letho
01-14-07, 01:43 AM
Instead of making a new thread (that would probably be a good replica of this one), I'm going to revive this to say that I'll, once again, be away from home for the next couple of days. I'll most likely have Internet access, but my posting may become a bit slower. Though, given the hard time I've been having writing lately, it probably won't be that much of a decrease in my activity.

So yeah, later, people.:cool:

The Madd Hatter
01-14-07, 03:50 AM
We won't mind waiting for you in Innocence. All action has taken time in there anyways, but when you get back it would be nice to get into a smooth flow of posting.

AdventWings
01-15-07, 02:22 AM
Aww~! And just when I came back!

Oh, well. I'll have the necessary stuff done while you're away. Hopefully that will give you something to look forward to when you come back. :)

Letho
01-21-07, 11:59 AM
And I'm back. It will probably take me a day or two to post in all of my threads though. You people have been busy. :eek:

Cyrus the virus
01-21-07, 12:02 PM
Praise him!

Lucien
01-21-07, 12:04 PM
I'll praise him when he posts.
...or if he sends me yaoi.

AdventWings
01-21-07, 09:29 PM
Hehehe. You sure he'll be sending you Yaoi, Cory? ;)

Good to see you again, Letho. :)

Lucien
01-21-07, 09:30 PM
Quid Pro Quo.

I show him Yuri, he damn well better show me some Yaoi. It's like, International Law or something.

Nova
01-21-07, 09:31 PM
yay welcome back. now I can get Ki going again^^

Dissinger
01-21-07, 10:30 PM
OMG welcome back you big lug!

Letho
01-22-07, 02:23 PM
Alright, posted in six threads today. I'll post in the rest tomorrow.

And there will be no yaoi for you, Cory, because I have none. You have the internets full of it.

Thanks for the welcome back everybody.

Skie and Avery
01-22-07, 09:18 PM
Yo, Duro. If you don't wanna post in Harmless, that's okay. I wanted to talk to you about the thread before it went tooo much farther anyway.

Letho
01-23-07, 04:09 AM
Why wouldn't I want to post in our thread?! I love that thread. I just couldn't get to all of my threads in one day. I'll definitely post in others today. I'll try to catch you on AIM some time soon so we can discuss it.