PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to quest with.

Melissa
12-07-06, 11:39 AM
I am looking for some people to join a simple quest. The plot is simple and unfortunately, not too original. A group of bandits has recently been attempting to burn down all the towns they could, and they have yet to be caught. they have already burned down 3 towns and it is rumored that the next town will be Radasanth.

Anyone interested in joining, please post here.

Ravenok Kinnes
12-07-06, 01:55 PM
Ravenok might be interested. If you have any more details, you can PM them to me and i'll see if I can join or not. I won't make the decision yet, though.

Vamrsh Skylare
12-07-06, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't mind trying to do a good quest.

I'll join.

Melissa
12-16-06, 08:14 PM
Say, Kinnes, did you get my PM? If so, have you made your decision yet or would you prefer to decide after I have made the topic?

AdventWings
12-18-06, 04:50 AM
*Whistles*

Burn down the entire city of Radasanth? That's an awfully ambitious plan for a group of bandits. Especially with the fact that Radasanth is the Capital of Corone, there will be Corone Rangers and the Corone Armed Forces all over the place.

So... not to spoil your fun... but you should take that into account. :)

Melissa
12-18-06, 11:10 AM
*Whistles*

Burn down the entire city of Radasanth? That's an awfully ambitious plan for a group of bandits. Especially with the fact that Radasanth is the Capital of Corone, there will be Corone Rangers and the Corone Armed Forces all over the place.

So... not to spoil your fun... but you should take that into account. :)

Good point. Got any ideas for an alternate city? I will PM you with this question as well.

Seth_Rahl
12-18-06, 01:48 PM
Hmm. Ifrit likes burning things*smiles evilly* and so do I.

Ravenok Kinnes
12-18-06, 02:28 PM
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't even know you said anything till now. The idea sounds fine, but yeah just as Adventwings said, a group of bandits wouldn't be able to do that. Maybe some little town in Raiaera(we can make one up, you know).

AdventWings
12-18-06, 11:15 PM
Having it in Corone is more than OK, considering that you'll have to deal with Raiaeran Elves over there in Raiaera.

For starters, you could have the "bandits" actually be a branch of the Coalition. They are an underground society bent on taking control of Corone and has been in the shadows for many years since the Assembly has been established as the Ruling Power. Have you heard about the on-going quest called "The Price of Freedom..." in the Coronian main forum? That is a quest that is the prologue to the soon-to-be Coronian Civil War. You can tie that into your story and say that the Coalition forces are stirring up trouble in Underwood or Jadet by razing to various towns to the ground. Underwood will be hardest-hit, considering that this is the main lumber town and also the crossroad of all of Corone.

Or you can jump over to Scara Brae, where the Scara Scourge is a prominent band of thugs bent on causing havoc to the monarchy and bring about anarchy to the land.

All these information is available in the Hitchhiker's Guide to Corone and in Scara Brae: Everything you need to know. I'll have the links up here if you're lazy (like me sometimes ;)) or you can head on over there yourself.

Bounce ideas off of each other and see what you can come up with. I'll also be only a PM away if you have any questions that needs answers.

Good luck!

Lady Blackwell
12-19-06, 08:05 AM
hmm killing bandits... hmm I have lots of chars that would be goof for that but i wonder if it's just bandits or is there something bigger and stronger that all of us would have to try to kill maybe a Bandit Lord? if so i got the erfect char in mind. i will include all my chars and theyre abilities here

Chars:
Darkarcher:Mage/swordsmen
The Spellsword: Spellsword(can imbue his own weapons with elements)
Falior: Mage(controls pure mana and also has a dire wolf as his familiar)
Everlast: Reincarnated legendary swordsmen(good man for fighting in close quarters
Daemon: Demon swordsman (i honestly have no quests with him at all so i have no idea how far i can make his abilities go)

sdwdrake
12-19-06, 12:50 PM
i realy like to kill can i get in this. (how many bandits by the way?)

Ravenok Kinnes
12-19-06, 01:51 PM
I like Adventwings' ideas... Still got some ideas in my little noggin, but I won't say them lest you decide not to do what Adventwings said.

AdventWings
12-20-06, 12:30 AM
Hey, Ravenok. You guys are the story-tellers here, I'm just a tiny little shadow behind a roadside dandelion. No need for my suggestions to overshadow your plans off the bat.

Go ahead and discuss what you want to do. I'll be around here and there if you have questions, that's all. ^_^

Ravenok Kinnes
12-20-06, 05:49 AM
Well, no, I want to do what you said, just if someone else doesn't want to I have some ideas.

Vamrsh Skylare
01-01-07, 01:45 PM
So what are we deciding to do here?

Melissa
01-05-07, 11:31 AM
Sorry I took so long. I plan on answering all those questions and more in no particular order here.

As far as where we do it, I have thought long and hard about it and decided for reasons of my own to do it in some city in the other regions area. I will come up with a city name soon.

Wow, Bandit Brother. You have almost as many characters as me. I promise there will be something bigger and maybe even badder than even a bandit lord. So I hope that helps you choose.

My reason for not choosing corone is I don't want a tie-in to the Coronian civil war.

The reason I didn't choose Scara Brae is that I want the bandits to be just some random bandits and I don't want to have people mistake them for another group.

I am also too lazy to read up on Scara Brae and Corone history.

How many bandits? A Lot!!!!!!

Ok, here is the list of people I have put together that have said they want to do this quest.

Also, feel free to use your own Ideas.

Ravenok Kinnes
Vamrsh Skylare
sdwdrake
Whoever Bandit Brother chooses
Seth_Rahl
Melissa

Did I miss anyone?

Vamrsh Skylare
01-07-07, 08:21 AM
Sounds good to me.

Lady Blackwell
01-08-07, 08:14 AM
Ok i have chosen who i want and it shall be -Drum roll- FALIOR he is going to be very useful here and i get to practise a few of his mana tricks and show for u guys lol

Storm Veritas
01-08-07, 08:58 AM
Bandit, could you please post in the quest you're currently in with me?

Seth_Rahl
01-08-07, 12:05 PM
Is there a link to this quest? And i'll have to think up a reason for Ifrit to be there anyways.

Melissa
01-18-07, 08:03 PM
I will be PMing you guys with the link shortly.

Omegastar
01-19-07, 09:48 AM
well well well melissa i think i finally have u beat in characters lol

Bandit brother
Falior
Daemon
the spellsword
everlast
tal'gor
omegastar
darkarcher

i think i finally beat you lol

Melissa
01-21-07, 05:41 PM
LOL

Yeah, I guess you do finally have me beat... unless you are counting characters instead of usernames, in which case we are tied, thanks to Delta and Venus. So, is it hard to manage all of those characters? the only reason I created so many characters was so I wouldn't get bored. I would create another, but I haven't even started Jack Lancer out on any quests yet.

Falior
01-21-07, 10:21 PM
well daemon i made him and then got bored of him but all my other chars are fun i make them so i can have like 10 threads going on so i am never bored lol.

anyways are we waiting on one more or is that it cause i would like to get this thread going.

Melissa
01-22-07, 05:37 PM
We are waiting for one more. Seth_Rahl has yet to post, but I will make a post while waiting for him.

Darkness Impulse
01-22-07, 05:46 PM
Don't worry about Seth. I know him in real life and he said that he probably will not be able to go through with the quest, so I think that we have the go to continue.

Vamrsh Skylare
01-22-07, 06:36 PM
Yes, he can't post at this time, I believe he told me he couldnt do this thread at this time to skip him.

Melissa
01-22-07, 06:39 PM
Ok. I will move on with it then.

Tal'Gor
01-22-07, 07:18 PM
alright sounds good cause i know by tommorow after work ill have to post again lol

Melissa
01-22-07, 09:13 PM
Just don't forget about Spellsword's quest with Camella and Darkarcher's battle with Edward.

I also am looking for a replacement for Seth, so if you are interested, PM me.

sherin
01-22-07, 11:23 PM
yo can i replace him???

ps.....im also sdwdrake (crum)

Melissa
01-27-07, 08:15 PM
Sure, why not. Thanks for for volunteering to replace him.

I say thank you because you are the only person who asked to replace him.