PDA

View Full Version : Dead Week - Take 2

AdventWings
12-08-06, 12:14 PM
Yep, it's that time of year again...

Midterms is eating me... Alive...

But who would have guessed it would be right before Christmas?

It sucks, I say!

But I can't help that. It's the System...

So, just to tell you guys that I will be here less around the 10th onwards until the 21st. Then... Well, we'll see about that...

Myao.

Reiko
12-08-06, 12:38 PM
heh no matter what country you're in the midterms really bite.

I hope you do very well and can't wait until your back and don't have to worry about midterms or finals.

Atzar
12-08-06, 12:40 PM
I feel your pain... I've got first semester finals approaching, and my grades... rely on them.

That being said, it's actually not too bad on my end of the stick - I'll still be missing over weekends but I'm here at all opportunities during the week.

Letho
12-08-06, 01:07 PM
Hey, at least this way you can get a good Christmas gift in a form of passing the midterms with flying colors. Or you can get the coal in the form of not passing. :P

Either way, good luck with the midterms and come back as soon as possible.

Empyrean
12-08-06, 01:17 PM
Argh, midterms. I feel for you, my friend.

Best of luck to you, and make sure you get your butt back here A.S.A.P.

AdventWings
12-08-06, 02:09 PM
Aww~ I feel so loved here. :D

Of course, I'll come back ASAP. Who else will take care of the Girls? Plus, Yamihara needs her proper Level 1 Profile and a Solo to get her family estate back.

Whoops! Spoiler Alert! :p

nekoprince
12-08-06, 02:13 PM
Don't shower and cover yourself with as many foul smelling things as possible. Maybe that'll stop them from gnawing at you.

Good luck with midterms, and we await your return!

Slayer of the Rot
12-08-06, 02:21 PM
Aww~ I feel so loved here. :D

Of course, I'll come back ASAP. Who else will take care of the Girls? Plus, Yamihara needs her proper Level 1 Profile and a Solo to get her family estate back.

Whoops! Spoiler Alert! :p

I'll take care of them nudge nudge wink wink -- rape.

At least the beazaar transaction is done. You won't have to worry about mine, anymore.