PDA

View Full Version : Tournament of Legends Status

Max Dirks
12-08-06, 01:17 PM
As most of you know, several of our players are representing Althanas in GUA's (www.giveupalready.com) Tournament of Legends. This thread is being made to give you active updates of how our players are doing in the tournament. Right now, this status page will just have current match ups, but in the future I hope to include links to all comments made about the players in related threads.

Althanas Name(s) | GUA Name(s) | Link to Battle (Althanas Team 1st)
Letho, Storm Veritas | Letho, The Truth | Il Cattivo & Il Buono vs. The Wanderer’s of Arealia (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=48323)
Max Dirks, Zieg dil' Tulfried | Dirks, Zieg dil' Tulfried| Vestiges of Vainta vs. Heaven and Earth (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=48338)
Slayer of the Rot, Ira Shinkara | Slayer of the Rot, Ira Shinkara | Drowning in Regrets vs. Team Lyoko (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=48320)
Cyrus the Virus, Dissinger | Cyrus the Virus, Dissinger | Demonic Elements vs. Psychosis (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=48341)
Vorin, Walter | Vorin, EBminion | Poster Children for Abortion vs. Dreams of the Unworthy (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=48522)
Atzar Kellon, Khungar | Ether, D Stortion | Ether and D Stortion vs. House Typhon (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=48347)

*If certain information is incomplete, please post a reply to this thread. Also, if you're a new member to Althanas, but are involved in the ToL, then I'll be more than happy to add you to our list. Just post a reply here.

Good luck to everyone involved!

Update 1:

Round One Results (Althanas team in BOLD):

Il Cattivo & Il Buono over The Wanderer’s of Arealia
Vestiges of Vainta over Heaven and Earth
Team Lyoko over Drowning in Regrets
Demonic Elements vs. Psychosis
Poster Children for Abortion over Dreams of the Unworthy
Ether and D Stortion over House Typhon

Congratulations Althanas, with 4 wins and 1 loss we totally pwned Round One!

Round Two updates should be up Friday!

Atzar
12-08-06, 01:22 PM
My partner, D Stortion, is Khungar here.

EDIT: Oh, lol... I'm Ether on GUA, but Atzar Kellon (obviously......) here.

Max Dirks
12-08-06, 01:47 PM
Fixed!

Devin Argente
12-08-06, 01:57 PM
I am Whisper on GUA. My teammate is Vegna, both on GUA and on Althanas. Since we're "officially" representing GUA, I don't know whether we're fit to be on the list.

Meh. Put us up anyway. :)

Letho
12-08-06, 03:08 PM
EBMinion, Vorin's partner, is several accounts here, Traveler and Walter included.

Max Dirks
01-16-07, 12:32 PM
Updated.

Go give your support!

Ürei
01-16-07, 01:32 PM
You missed a bold up there. Which team was ours, Demonic Elements or Psychosis?

Max Dirks
01-16-07, 01:37 PM
Demonic Elements is Althanas, it's listed above.

The problem is that it hasn't be judged yet!

Ataraxis
01-16-07, 01:53 PM
Technically, half of Psychosis has an Althanas account, though it really does represent Tal'Vorn :P

Ther
01-16-07, 02:48 PM
I am Whisper on GUA. My teammate is Vegna, both on GUA and on Althanas. Since we're "officially" representing GUA, I don't know whether we're fit to be on the list.

Meh. Put us up anyway. :)

You picked GUA over Althanas?!?! Weak! ;)

Devin Argente
01-16-07, 04:13 PM
You picked GUA over Althanas?!?! Weak! ;)

GUA is where I first found out about roleplaying. So, without GUA, I wouldn't be writing here, today. So, me being on 'their side' is merely out of respect for what that forum's Battle Arena and Terrak'Lina once were.

Of course, the BA has crumbled, and T'L is no more. Meaning that the only business I have left on GUA is the ToL.

Lost Without You
01-16-07, 06:23 PM
Man, how the hell did I miss this tournament? Bastards! The lot of you! Go Thanas tho! We rule!

Dissinger
01-16-07, 08:18 PM
Man I can't wait for judgement. Either we really made the judge's head hurt or something...

Ataraxis
01-16-07, 08:23 PM
If any heads were hurt, it was probably because of me, bleh.

But I say we play with our supersoakers in the meantime. Find some white tees and a few tight manties, and we'll have be having one helluva day.

Dissinger
01-16-07, 08:26 PM
How about nerf sniper rifles? Those things kick ass...You can use the super soaker though, Thats also fun, especially if its filled with alcohol...

Ataraxis
01-16-07, 08:30 PM
Please, I'd rather soak myself, in that case! Or try to get shot as much as humanly possible would work.

Nerf has scarred me for life, figuratively and literally. Those things sting, especially when a bastard tapes pins onto them. >.>

Farmboy
01-16-07, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I was gonna try to get into the tournament, but my schedule was so hectic at the time and I didn't have a partner so I said to hell with it and didn't enter.

I think GUA would've shit their pants if they saw how much I've progressed since being on Althanas.

Dissinger
01-20-07, 03:00 PM
I guess the other thread got deleted or something so I will say that Its been really wierd the last 24 hours. I guess I wasn't expecting what happened to happen. However, if you and Abs wish to appeal Necathys feel free.

Until then I will just do as I've been doing and play BC until I rot.

Ataraxis
01-23-07, 04:02 PM
Congratulations to Demonic Elements! The appellant judges have chosen Dissinger and Cyrus as the winners!

My hat is off to you, and thanks to you guys, the experience has been a pleasure. Get far in the tourney, and good luck with your fight against Cocytus (if they do show up)!

Oh, and don't forget about the remake of our battle!

And before anyone says it, yes, Althanas has won five battles out of six. Good going! XD

Dissinger
01-23-07, 04:47 PM
Hey we have to finish that fight, maybe we can make an exception and have it here, or maybe you guys can host it at Tal'vorn, either way we're going to finish that fight.

As for Cocytus, we got a little surprise in store for Dancing Peasant and his monkey. We're going to show that chump the door.

Cyrus the virus
01-23-07, 10:26 PM
Well, I'd prefer a new battle because glass arenas blow hard. But yeah, not on Althanas. Characters are too strong :p

Thanks for the congratulations, Nec.

Spats Marauder
05-12-07, 11:15 AM
Round Four will be commencing soon.