PDA

View Full Version : Apologies are in order...

Rayne of Fire
12-08-06, 06:37 PM
First and foremost I want to apologize for simply disappearing. It's been 3 months, perhaps 4 now and simply up and ghosting like that when your in a good handful of quests and such is rude and uncaring. And for that I'm sorry. I can't offer a good reason really, only that I'm a 19 year old with a lot on his plate and who found himself in a writing rut he couldn't dig out of on top of all the other shit I was dealing with.

Most of it was of a personal nature or work-related and those two things unfortunately had to take precedence.

That being said it would seem I have found in my hands a larger amount of free time than I have had in months, and so, I am back. Time to throw my pebbles in the pond once more.

Reiko
12-08-06, 07:13 PM
welcome back^^ hope you have fun again and I accept your apology.

Letho
12-08-06, 07:25 PM
You'll find no welcome here from me. This is merely my personal standpoint and as such has nothing to do with Althanas or its staff. I just wanted to remind you that just because you close your eyes for several months, the stains don't disappear from your name. Not the way I see it at least.

galadra
12-08-06, 07:55 PM
You'll find no welcome here from me. This is merely my personal standpoint and as such has nothing to do with Althanas or its staff. I just wanted to remind you that just because you close your eyes for several months, the stains don't disappear from your name. Not the way I see it at least.

o_0 not sure what you did to piss that guy off, but i did the same thing as you, only for 3-4 YEARS, soo....

very cool. :D

Rayne of Fire
12-08-06, 08:20 PM
Letho, you can sit there and blame me all you want, but I didn't make Abbie go away. Nor was that my reason for leaving to begin with. Why did you even post here man? Do you really wanna rehash that shit? What's done is done and I for one am not gonna dwell on what happened. If you'd like to, that's your perogative but this thread was an apology to those who I left hanging in threads and and an announcement that I'm back. That's all.

grim137
12-08-06, 09:12 PM
Regardless of whatever the hell you and Letho have got going on between you, welcome back. Its always good to see a veteran member return.

galadra
12-08-06, 11:48 PM
Regardless of whatever the hell you and Letho have got going on between you, welcome back. Its always good to see a veteran member return.

yes, indeed!

:D

Dissinger
12-10-06, 01:29 AM
Letho, you can sit there and blame me all you want, but I didn't make Abbie go away. Nor was that my reason for leaving to begin with. Why did you even post here man? Do you really wanna rehash that shit? What's done is done and I for one am not gonna dwell on what happened. If you'd like to, that's your perogative but this thread was an apology to those who I left hanging in threads and and an announcement that I'm back. That's all.

I think its quite obvious there is alot of tension still around form that situation. However, lets keep it off the site where it occured. I think we all can say we miss her, but this isn't going to change shit.

That said.

Welcome back Rayne hope you stick around for a bit this time.

AdventWings
12-10-06, 03:29 AM
It's good to see you come back, Will. :)

The pond is waiting for your pebble. :D