View Full Version : Quest & Event Boards

Atzar
12-12-06, 04:12 AM
Welcome to Scara Brae.

Below, you will find three separate sections:

Adventurer’s Board
Criminal’s Wall
Current Events

The first two sections aren’t new concepts, but for newer members I’ll reiterate the purpose of this thread: the Adventurer’s Board is a place for characters with good alignments to find quests. The Criminal’s Wall is the same idea, but is obviously geared for evil players. Every so often, I’ll post up new quest outlines. All characters at or below Level 1 are free to take one of the them. Cooperation on quests is encouraged, and even appreciated!

Without further ado:

Adventurer’s Board

Title: A Broken Heart in Brokenthorn (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3425)
Number: 1
Summary: A widow by the name of Karla Sombers lives in Scara Brae. Her husband died about 5 years ago in a tragic boating accident, and her son is the only family she has left. Recently, however, the 10 year-old boy ventured into the Brokenthorn Forest and has yet to return. Three days have passed, and Karla is beginning to get worried. She asks that a search party venture into Brokenthorn to search for her son.
Conditions: 2-4 players. Claimed by Silvermaiden, Alayna
Rewards: Gold

#############################

Title: Troubles of Trade
Number: 2
Summary: Yesterday, a wealthy-looking merchant showed up in Scara Brae. A few miles from the city, his supply wagon broke down. Leaving his fellow merchants with the goods, he journeyed to Scara Brae for help. (There are multiple ways a good character could go about this quest)
Conditions: 1-4 players. Claimed by Kirby
Rewards: ??? (He’s a merchant. Use your imagination!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Criminal’s Wall

Title: Hooligan’s Revival: The Sea (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3869)
Summary: In the past, Hooligan’s Grotto was dormant. Now, however, a ship with black sails has been spotted moving in and out of the coast. A new corsair captain, Gurtz Danager, is requesting aid in a couple of forms. In this mission, he needs a messenger. The job involves tracking down other captains of pirate fleets in the general area, convincing them to join under his banner. His coffers are rather large, and gold will be awarded for every captain that joins his cause. It would not, however, be a good idea to report a complete failure; Gurtz is rumored to have a somewhat volatile temper.
Conditions: 1-4 players. Claimed by Dirge
Rewards: Gold

Title: Breakout!
Summary: A respected member of the Scara Scourge has been caught in illegal trade and thrown in jail. The man, referred to only as “Toolbox,” was vital to the gang because of his unexplained ability to receive shipments of nearly anything for a low price. The gang’s elites are searching for anybody daring enough to risk breaking him out of his prison. A bonus would surely be awarded for diverting any suspicion that might be placed on the gang.
Conditions: 1-4 players. Claimed by Fenris
Rewards: Gold + ???

Title: Fisherman’s Grudge (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3435)
Number: 3
Summary: An unpopular fisherman at the docks by the name of Ben Cradin has posted a request. He sells his fish for profit, but a larger company called General Fishery seems to have a much better selection. As a result, business is slow at best. Rather than result to diplomacy, however, Ben has chosen instead to use dirty tactics. He requests that someone sabotages his competitor’s business by damaging or sinking his ships.
Conditions: 2-4 players. Claimed by Madyrn
Rewards: Small Fishing Boat

Title: A Lesson He’ll Never Forget
Number: 4
Summary: Recently, two counts in Queen Valeena’s court got into a serious argument in which both contenders were personally affronted. Count Burock, the more honorable of the two, challenged his adversary, Count Sorthus, to a non-lethal duel. Burock won the fight easily, but the bad blood on Sorthus’s side has not been erased. He wants revenge, but he wants Burock to live to feel the pain. Instead of going directly after the count, Sorthus is willing to pay a large sum of money for the murder of Burock’s family: his wife and two sons. He would prefer that the killing be done as violently and publicly as possible. While he already has men working behind the scenes to prevent charges in court against himself or his hitman, it is nearly guaranteed that some evasion of the police will be necessary immediately after the crime.
Conditions: 1-4 players. Claimed by Urei
Rewards: ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Current Events

Current Events is a new feature that I’m implementing. Unlike the first two sections, I have every intention to use these threads to help write the history of Scara Brae (yes - if you finish a thread, there's a likely chance that your character's name will be mentioned in Scara Brae's history!). This also includes future quests and battles. Therefore, I request that you only take on these missions if you have every intention of finishing them. That being said, these missions are open to any kind of player – good, evil, or simply self-serving. They are also designed to offer the possibility of IC conflicts between players, something that the other two boards don’t have. I’m really hoping this idea works out; if it does, it takes several steps towards making Scara Brae a living, breathing community in its own right.

Title: Hooligan’s Revival: The Front (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3596)
Summary: In the past, Hooligan’s Grotto was dormant. Now, however, a ship with black sails has been spotted moving in and out of the coast. A new corsair captain, Gurtz Danager, is requesting aid in a couple of forms. Now that Gurtz’s activity is in the open, vigilante groups will undoubtedly crop up. Both sides will take any extra hand they can get in the upcoming struggle. The outcome of this battle could be a huge factor in the future of Scara Brae. The destruction of the pirates would effectively end corsair activity around the island for years to come. A pirate victory, however, would allow them to run rampant until greater measures were taken.
Conditions: 2-6 players. Claimed by Rajani Aishwara

Title: Brokenthorn Lumber, Inc. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=56477)
Summary: A fledgling lumber company, Brokenthorn Lumber, has just opened in Scara Brae. Their first venture is to begin a minor logging operation in Brokenthorn Forest, harvesting the fair amount of valuable wood available in the untapped resource. This prospective scheme has met fairly heavy resistance in Scara Brae, however: an environmentalist sect has risen in protest. While maintaining the front that they will settle this confrontation on a political basis, the executives of BLI are more than willing to begin logging regardless of that outcome. Should BLI fail in its operation, a precedent would be set that would hinder all such exploitations of Brokenthorn resources. If the logging company succeeded, then the geography of Scara Brae could experience great change in the coming years.
Conditions: 2-6 players. Claimed by Lady Anais, dvlrockin

Title: Scars of the Scourge (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3789)
Number: 3
Summary: A once-renowned gang of Scara Brae, the Scara Scourge, is showing serious signs of weakening. Gang leaders have apparently taken drastic, risky measures, and a number of high-profile crimes have taken place across the city. The aim of the leaders is to draw attention to the gang, resulting in more prospective members to replenish their waning numbers. An unfortunate side effect, however, is that local authorities and vigilantes are also taking note. Conflict is bound to follow. The strengthening of the Scourge, coupled with the subsequent weakening of authority, would have fearsome implications for the citizens of Scara Brae. Should the situation worsen, the Queen may consider taking greater measures to prevent such a scourge from plaguing her streets.
Conditions: 2-6 players. Claimed by Jimmy LeBlanc, Seth Rahl, Zerith... OOC Discussion thread here. (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3396)

Title: Pious by Night
Summary: A sect of temple priests has begun to act strangely. There have been reports of activity at night, when the Temple is rarely inhabited – indeed, the light from their fires is visible even from the main island of Scara Brae. The meaning of these nighttime visitors is unknown, but wild rumors are being started and circulated through the peasantry of Scara Brae. The rumors range from innocuous suggestions of an increase in the priesthood’s zeal to dark hints that an evil cult may be on the rise. The Queen has taken note of this unusual activity and is offering a reward for any and all information gathered.
Conditions: 2-6 players. Claimed by Justice

Title: Power Surge (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=4022)
Number: 5
Summary: Recently, a madman has appeared in Scara Brae. He appears to have come from the Liviol Sanctum, an island off of Scara Brae that is said to be very dangerous. The man does not appear to have a fully functional mind, however, and one of the few coherent sentences that most men can dredge from his brain is “The Liviols are growing again!” Liviols only grow in the presence of powerful magic, so it can be assumed that some source of magic has appeared in the Sanctum. A noble from the castle, Count Uyen Barchon, has expressed notable interest in this place. He requests that somebody go investigate. He is well-aware of the danger, however, and has offered to send a 10-man retinue along with any potential explorers for safety.
Conditions: 2-6 players. Claimed by Karuka Tida, The Mime

Please PM me if anything is unclear or any questions come to mind. I'm here to help. Also, I intend to add new entries into these boards as they become necessary.

hamnat
12-12-06, 05:13 AM
Do yall mind if I do number 2 on the current events board? It would go great with my characters' storyline(read Shen's history and you'll see why)

Atzar
12-12-06, 01:11 PM
Go for it! If you would invite other players in or leave it open for people to join, I'd appreciate it - the Current Events are meant to provide character interaction.

I'll note that you've claimed it, and if you could send me the link when you've made the first post that would be awesome. Have fun!

Jimmy LeBlanc
12-12-06, 03:35 PM
Anyone interested in doing the Scars of the Scourge? Jimmy would probably be for the gang, though without really understanding the consequences.

hamnat
12-12-06, 09:01 PM
The "Brokenthorn Lumber, Inc." thread can be found here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=43653#post43653), started by another character of mine, Mac Axehart(Axeheart).

Zerith
12-12-06, 09:07 PM
If you want to do Scars of the Scourge Jimmy, I'll be willing to have Z side with the autorities.

hamnat
12-12-06, 09:12 PM
although i may have my other two characters ready for action, I may need the assistance of another. Under the restrictions of the quest, I may need up to three others on this quest. Feel free to PM me on any of my accounts, Shenjara(hamnat), Kishurin(Kishurin), or Mac(Axeheart).

Rajani Aishwara
12-12-06, 09:23 PM
I'm calling Hooligan's Revival.

Komosatuo
12-12-06, 10:07 PM
Hey, quick question.

If there was a quest set, ohhh, say, back in August, relating to Scara Brea, and it just now started...does it still count? O.o

It was the old adventure's board set by Osato, back when he was still a part of this board.

Silvermaiden
12-12-06, 11:18 PM
I would like to take on "Brokenheart in Brokenthorn" if that's ok. Helping reunite a child and mother would definitely fit in with Delfa's story. I hope others are interested in joining along.

Atzar
12-12-06, 11:19 PM
@Jimmy & Zerith: It's yours, I'll note that.

@Hamnat: Alright, I'll throw the link up there.

@Rajani: Which Hooligan's Revival do you want - the Current Events or the Criminal's Wall? Let me know, I'll hold both until you reply.

@Komosatuo: Yeah, it counts. I just need to know what Osato listed as a reward, so I don't jilt you when it comes time to reward the quest.

EDIT: I'm really glad this is getting such a positive response! The quest is yours, Silvermaiden.

EDIT #2: Everything is updated.

Also, these aren't necessarily out of reach for higher-level characters, you just have to be the guest of a low-level player. If you see one you really like... start talking to the newbies! :p

Komosatuo
12-12-06, 11:37 PM
300 gp for the safe return of the requested item.

An additional waterproof cloak if the item was returned unharmed or opened.

I wasn't sure if it was 300 gp split between those participating, or 300 each. Your discretion. As for the waterproof cloak, same thing.

Atzar
12-12-06, 11:42 PM
300 + Waterproof Cloak to each participant. Might as well not be stingy...

But yeah, I thought about this and forgot to do anything about it. Thanks for reminding me.

Jimmy LeBlanc
12-12-06, 11:43 PM
Ok, cool. Zerith, do you wanna wait and see if any other players want in? Or you just want to go? Also, if you've got a killer idea how to start it, be my guest, but if you don't I can make it.

Zerith
12-13-06, 12:20 AM
My suggestion is that you make a thread in the Role-Players Corner and see if anyone is interested in joining on either one of the two sides. As for ideas, Give me a bit to think and I'll PM you later if I come up with anything.

Seth_Rahl
12-13-06, 11:40 AM
I'm willing to join the Scourge in Scars of the Scourge, once it comes up. Sorry Zerith, but Ifrit don't like the law. Nope. Not at all.

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 12:02 PM
@Rajani: Which Hooligan's Revival do you want - the Current Events or the Criminal's Wall? Let me know, I'll hold both until you reply.

Current Events

Atzar
12-13-06, 04:05 PM
Ok, bear with me as I edit all of this in.

EDIT: Ok, everything should be up to date.

Adventurer's 2 and 3 are still available, along with all of the Criminal's quests.

For a little further information... if a quest goes for 2 weeks without being claimed, I'll take it down and put something else up in its place. Additionally, what do people think I should do with Current Events now? Should I add a couple more in, or just let these play out? If I should add them in... how often should I put new ones up?

They're boards to give you quests, so I figure you should be involved in where this board goes.

In addition, the recruitment/planning thread for Scars of the Scourge is linked to the first post. If you want to start such a thread for another quest to get members or to form a plan, feel free - PM or IM me and I'll link it here for you.

Silvermaiden
12-14-06, 07:53 PM
Atzar, Alayna PMed me and she's going to join in the Brokenthorn quest with me, so we're ready to start whenever you are.

Atzar
12-14-06, 07:57 PM
Alright. Post the link here whenever you make the thread, and I'll link it to the first post.

Silvermaiden
12-15-06, 01:25 PM
Done and done.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=44267#post44267

Atzar
12-15-06, 02:00 PM
Oh, you want me to help you out on this one? Hahaha... I didn't know that.

That's cool, anyway. I'll try to post up on Monday - I'm taking my customary absence over the weekend.

I'll link it up to the first post right now, though.

EDIT: Linked, it is!

Komosatuo
12-15-06, 02:14 PM
Hunting the Crow (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3226)

Okay, so basically this 'Crow' fella has stolen something that is very important from the Queen. A scroll. She wants it back. The seal unbroken if possible. The Crows life makes no difference, but he can be brought back alive, it would benifit the Queen greatly.

Rewards: 300 gold for the return of the scroll.
In Addtion: A waterproof cloak if returned with the seal unbroken.

That was the quest. And there is no reward for bring the Crow back alive, so there really isn't an incentive to keep him alive.

Atzar
12-15-06, 02:27 PM
If you haven't already obliterated him, I'd probably offer you more. Queens tend to be generous when you do them favors, and the Queen of my realm is no exception.

Madyrn
12-15-06, 02:32 PM
Fisherman's Grudge, please! Madyrn just may do too good of a job... Heheh.

Komosatuo
12-15-06, 02:43 PM
If you haven't already obliterated him, I'd probably offer you more. Queens tend to be generous when you do them favors, and the Queen of my realm is no exception.

We haven't really even started. We just left to search for him now...so, he'll probably be coming back alive. :P

Atzar
12-15-06, 10:49 PM
Madyrn: Excellent, somebody's taking a CW quest! I'll edit the first post giving you rights to it - I'd recommend that you find a partner for the mission, if at all possible.

Komo: Cool. Extra change for you, then :p

Madyrn
12-16-06, 07:50 AM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3435

Shouldn't take long for me to finish it.

Atzar
12-16-06, 05:10 PM
Oh wow, you work quickly... just remember that a thread has to be 10 posts or 10000 words to be judged officially!

EDIT: Ok, now I feel like an ass... I didn't realize that you're... you.

Ignore above advice, you obviously know the rules... hahaha

Fenris
12-16-06, 10:09 PM
I'd enjoy the Breakout quest, if that's alright.

Silvermaiden
12-17-06, 05:45 PM
Atzar, Hikari Angel has asked to join in 'Brokenheart' as well, so that's another player slated for the adventure.

Atzar
12-18-06, 01:01 PM
Fenris: Excellent. I'll mark it as yours.

Silvermaiden: That's cool. I actually know who Hikari Angel is from another site... just a random fact that everybody should know because I'm cool and they like me.

Atzar
12-25-06, 03:05 PM
I'll be throwing new missions up - along with taking unclaimed ones down - within the next week.

Silvermaiden
12-31-06, 06:18 PM
Corvus McCallum has signed up as the fourth adventurer for 'Brokenthorn'.

Nein
01-02-07, 10:56 PM
I'll join Fenris on the Breakout Quest, if that's possible...

Atzar
01-02-07, 11:01 PM
Sure. Go ahead and PM Fenris to get things set up.

Seth_Rahl
01-03-07, 11:41 AM
When is Scars of the Scourge going to happen? Still awaiting news.

Jimmy LeBlanc
01-03-07, 11:54 AM
I was sorta waiting for more people to join, but I suppose we've waited long enough... ;)

I was also waiting for ideas, so if you've got some toss em over in the sign-up thread, the link for which is in the first post of this thread.

Seth_Rahl
01-03-07, 01:34 PM
Alright. And do you also mind if my other character, who I go under the username Black Zeromus for, joins? He hasn't been approved yet, but I think this would be a good start.

Fenris
01-06-07, 11:44 PM
Hey! So, I kind of tripped up here...

I've just about finished Breakout as a solo quest, and it didn't occur to me to post a notice here to that effect...so Nein, it could be difficult to incorporate another character.

If you want me to, though, I'll try.

Atzar
01-07-07, 12:30 AM
Eh, if you've got it set up as a solo then keep it as a solo. That's fine.

Sometime in the near future, I'll post up another batch of quests. The Current Events seemed to be much more popular, so I'll probably make a few more of those as well.

Nein
01-07-07, 07:37 AM
Nope, you've got it written, so go ahead with it.

I can wait for another.

-whistles-

Dirge
01-12-07, 03:49 PM
I'd like to claim "Hooligan's Revival: The Sea"

Atzar
01-12-07, 05:15 PM
It's yours. Go for it.

Kadaj Heuliphos
01-13-07, 12:34 AM
Hmmm Do i await to join an adventure or do I claim one from the list?

Cause i wouldnt mind waiting to join Dirge's rp if he's still working on it.

Kadaj Heuliphos
01-13-07, 12:27 PM
I think ill like to claim "Troubles of Trade" if its still available. ^.^

Dirge
01-13-07, 02:18 PM
@ Kadaj -- the thread's up if you want to join it. Urei was the last to join, and I'm willing to still let two more in. *wink wink nudge nudge* 'Say no more, say no more.'

Kadaj Heuliphos
01-13-07, 07:50 PM
you may continue without me ^_^ i wont be able to come on the compuer for a few days. Just remembered I have a examination to study for >_>

Thanks though~

Atzar
01-14-07, 02:15 PM
Cool. You can still have Troubles of Trade if you want it.

...and that's all of them. Now, to think of some more ideas... problem is, many of the ideas are waiting for some of these quests to finish before they come to life...

Atzar
01-20-07, 12:46 PM
Two new Current Events are available.

Pious by Night: This is a quest that's open to many options, moreso even than the other Current Events. You can simply make it into a recon mission to collect a reward from the queen. Or, the inhabitants could be up to no good (feel free to use your imagination) and you, as a good character, are honor-bound to stop them. You could even join them, if you so wish.

Power Surge: Another open quest. Not too much to say here - I'd read the Liviol Sanctum description before you begin this one, though. It could give you some good information to use in your story. Oh, and remember that LS is very dangerous, but also that you have a small guard of infantry accompanying you. They are all foot soldiers, but what weaponry they wield is entirely up to you.

These quests may be more viable for mage-type characters than some of the other events that I've listed, but by no means are they off-limits to non-magical characters.

Karuka
01-20-07, 01:31 PM
I would like to take Power Surge, and bring with my my friend the Mime. If anyone else is interested, please PM me.

That is, if you'll let me have it.

Atzar
01-20-07, 01:32 PM
Sweet. It's yours.

Karuka
01-20-07, 01:33 PM
Yay!

*Dances*

Lisean
01-22-07, 05:26 PM
Pious By Night sounds like a perfect opportunity for Lisean to broaden his mind, and discover some new spells.

I'd like to claim it. Any others who are interested, perhaps we can team up on this one. Long live the necromatic casters with deranged minds.

Atzar
01-22-07, 05:35 PM
Excellent. It's yours... have fun, and let me know if you have any questions!

Ürei
01-25-07, 11:05 PM
That's totally awesome Atzar, totally perfect. Thanks. We talked about it, Number 4 of the first board. Thank you!

Rose
01-27-07, 08:07 PM
I would like to go in on Pious by Night as Rose feels the need to kill some holy men! If its ok, please sign me up!

Atzar
01-28-07, 12:22 PM
Do you want to PM Lisean? He already claimed the quest, but it's possible that he can still fit you in the action...

Grave
02-12-07, 06:38 PM
I was interest in the Pious quest as well. Already went and sent a PM. Still waiting for a response though >_<;

Atzar
02-13-07, 03:37 PM
Alright, a few of the quests have been claimed and haven't even been started yet. I'm PMing the people in question; should they fail to respond by Friday or should they opt to return the quest, I'm opening them back up to the public.

Also, I'll be thinking of a few new ones over the next few days. We'll see how that goes this time.

hamnat
02-13-07, 03:58 PM
Im thinking of returning the Brokenthorn Lumber, Inc. quest for the time being. I just don't really have what I need to do it right now. So now if anyone wants it, they can feel free to claim it off of me.

Atzar
02-13-07, 04:07 PM
Duly noted. It's being opened back up. Thanks!

Lady Anais
02-14-07, 12:56 AM
Am I to assume BLI would be starting fresh, rather than taking over from the old topic for it? If so, I'd be glad to claim the first spot in it.

:cool:

Dvlrockin
02-14-07, 07:34 AM
If BLI is indeed starting fresh I will claim it with Lady Anais as well.

Atzar
02-14-07, 09:57 AM
Yes, it is starting fresh. It's yours; please either post a link here or PM me one when you have started the thread. Thanks, and have fun!

Justice
02-16-07, 03:41 PM
I'd like to stake a claim in Pious by Night and BLI. Don't think either one's started yet, and they'd both suit my character.

Dvlrockin
02-16-07, 04:37 PM
BLI has already been claimed, we have just grabbed the amount of people we needed for the quest and the thread will be started shortly

Atzar
02-19-07, 10:23 AM
Pious by Night and Troubles of Trade are both reopened to the public.

Justice, Pious by Night is yours, but I'd like you to find some more people to write with. The only reason that I say this is because I blocked somebody else from taking it on the grounds that they wanted to make it a continuation of their current quest from this board. I'm just trying to be fair: if you find a different group of people to quest with, then you're good to go.

Lady Anais
02-19-07, 11:04 PM
Brokenthorn Lumber, Inc. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=56477) has a thread up now.

Sok
02-19-07, 11:29 PM
think I might want the Troubles of Trade one if it's open.

Atzar
02-19-07, 11:31 PM
It's yours, go for it.

And Lady Anais, your thread's linked in the first post.

Massacre
03-02-07, 06:07 PM
I'd like to take part in "Power Surge" if it's not too late.

Atzar
03-02-07, 06:55 PM
PM Karuka Tida asking if there's a way for you to join. They've progressed a fair distance into the story, but perhaps there's still a way they can fit you in.

Brutus
04-06-07, 10:54 PM
If possible.. could I join sok in his mission to help the poor merchant on the Troubles With Trade???

Madyrn
05-04-07, 02:32 AM
Madyrn defeated John the Fisherman!

Synful_Blood
05-07-07, 05:06 AM
Since Pious By Night has been claimed since the 16th of February, but not acted upon, and the one to stake a claim to it has not been on in two months, would it be possible for me to stake a claim to it?

Atzar
05-07-07, 12:13 PM
Yes, definitely.

Thank you for reminding me of this. I think it's about time that I refreshed the inactive quests and added a few more. Expect some new content tomorrow.

Skylar
05-11-07, 09:06 PM
Hello, just wondering, are any of the Criminal's Board quests still open or any of them still looking for new characters to join? I'd like my guy to be an antagonist, if at all possible. PM me if ya need me.

Synful_Blood
05-18-07, 07:59 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5283

Pious by Night

Kirby
06-20-07, 04:47 PM
Howdy, just joined the forums. I'm a little unsure where to go, even after reading the FAQ, so I just thought I'd post here and see if anyone's running anything currently that I could join.

Kirby
06-24-07, 04:01 PM
Hey, I've just taken over the quest Troubles of Trade, and I'm looking for anyone who might be interested in running it with me. PM me if you're up for it.

Evangeline Rastain
08-01-07, 09:53 PM
Trouble of Trade has passed leadership again. I have taken over in place of Kirby.

The IC thread can be found here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6860).

The OOC and sign up thread is here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6859).

Post in the OOC thread stating you wish to join, if that is your desire.

Atzar
08-01-07, 10:01 PM
This has happened with my approval.

Karuka
08-16-07, 12:56 AM
Power Surge has been completed.

The conclusion, Power Struggle (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=7059) is underway, with RumpleGrumblePuss and Slavegirl.

Kaern
09-29-07, 09:50 AM
Greetings. I'm interested in Good and Evil quests with my Grey Orc Weapon Master. If anyone is running a thread and would like some company let me know.

Thanks.

Yuki Katomi
12-26-07, 02:03 PM
Title: Troubles of Trade

I'd like to assist Kirby with his quest with the merchents.

If he is no longer active may I take over?

A Nony Mouse
03-08-08, 08:10 PM
Would anyone like the assistance (more like company) of a wandering adventurer?

The White Masquerade
04-30-08, 08:16 PM
I would love to get involved with "Breakout!", but so far, there is no link to any kind of OOC discussion or actual topic. It is claimed, but has room for a few players, so am I allowed to join in on that, or is it private?

I am assuming it hasn't started.

Also noticed that this topic has been dead for a while. Am I missing something?

Godhand
04-30-08, 10:24 PM
I'd like to take that gang war Scara Scourge quest, since the other guys dropped out.

A Nony Mouse
05-01-08, 03:01 AM
I'd like to see this updated...

The White Masquerade
05-01-08, 12:25 PM
I would like to second that.

Perhaps when this thread gets cleared up, me and you can party together, Mr. Mouse? ;)

A Nony Mouse
05-01-08, 12:37 PM
I would like to second that.

Perhaps when this thread gets cleared up, me and you can party together, Mr. Mouse? ;)

I'm usually up for such a thing.

Raven
05-19-08, 08:14 PM
Title: A Lesson He’ll Never Forget
Summary: Recently, two counts in Queen Valeena’s court got into a serious argument in which both contenders were personally affronted. Count Burock, the more honorable of the two, challenged his adversary, Count Sorthus, to a non-lethal duel. Burock won the fight easily, but the bad blood on Sorthus’s side has not been erased. He wants revenge, but he wants Burock to live to feel the pain. Instead of going directly after the count, Sorthus is willing to pay a large sum of money for the murder of Burock’s family: his wife and two sons. He would prefer that the killing be done as violently and publicly as possible. While he already has men working behind the scenes to prevent charges in court against himself or his hitman, it is nearly guaranteed that some evasion of the police will be necessary immediately after the crime.
Conditions: 1-4 players. Claimed by Urei

If it's not finished I'll join it.
Suits my Character

Savannah.Rose
12-05-08, 08:54 AM
I'd like to join "Brokenheart in Brokenthorn" if at all possible......... nevermind I noticed that, that thread is not longer active...

Lacchi
12-28-08, 08:25 AM
Is this thread still useful at all for those folks wishing to learn a little bit about what's going on in Scara Brae or should it be ignored?

Christoph
12-28-08, 12:57 PM
It's still useful, though I've been meaning to put up a new mission board. Keep your eyes open for that.