PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Needed

Rajani Aishwara
12-12-06, 09:25 AM
I've taken a look at Aishwara's IMC (International Magician's Congregation), and I think it's a really useful tool to get players and characters acquainted, so I'd like to do that with warriors. Rajani Aishwara intends on estabilshing the IMC's tactical counterpart, the International Warrior's Congregation, an event where warriors of all disciplines can discuss, debate, and teach other warriors.

That is why I need warrior players to play as themselves and to fill the place up with NPC's. I don't have the thread up yet because I need some names for my first post.

Solomon
12-12-06, 12:02 PM
That is why I need magician players to play as themselves and to fill the place up with NPC's. I don't have the thread up yet because I need some names for my first post.

This part is a little confusing to me. I understand you're looking for warriors to cover the tactical side, and would like to learn more about this if I may. As of now are you looking for magicians or fighters?

Also, is it possible you could link me to the IMC so I could learn a little more of what this sort of congregation entails?

Thanks!

Solomon
12-12-06, 12:07 PM
Nevermind, I just went to the next forum and found it! Lol!

Sounds like it'd be interesting. I'd be in for this!

Rajani Aishwara
12-12-06, 03:50 PM
Oh that was my fault. Typo