PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clause is coming to town

Teutonic Knight
12-12-06, 09:56 PM
As you all know Christmas is on its way and I was wondering what do you all have on your Christmas lists? Mine is basically...

Clothes
Ice cream shoes
Medevial Total war 2

it may not seem much but i mean alot of clothes.

hamnat
12-12-06, 10:02 PM
Shenjara agrees with you homorable request for the great Medieval: Total War 2. 'Tis the ultimate way to express one's ability and strategum. Oh, and this was actually what Mac said.....Shen was just sucking up to you....like the cute little part-elfy girl she is.

Letho
12-12-06, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't mind a warhammer, a big one with adamantine head and... Oh, you mean IRL?

I still want a warhammer. And peace on Earth. Maybe a redhead or two. :D

galadra
12-13-06, 12:44 AM
enough money to pay my over-due rent.

Corvus MacCallum
12-13-06, 08:55 AM
Cash for me to go sniffing about on the Gundam model market along with raiding play-asias finest Mecha sales...maybe that Claymore I saw in Ontario too heh.

Krugor
12-13-06, 10:16 AM
I don't really want anything...except world peace of course. And maybe a picture of me and a hot redhead making out to send to Letho.

Samhain
12-13-06, 11:35 AM
World peace
A good book
A magic lamp that includes a genie and 3 wishes

Seth_Rahl
12-13-06, 11:42 AM
An iPod. And a red head. *runs away from girlfriend, who dyed hair blond and is now screaming at him and chasing him with a bigger axe*

Serilliant
12-13-06, 12:53 PM
I've already decided my Christmas present to myself. I get lost all the time. All the time. Seriously. So I've decided to buy one of those nifty in-the-car GPS units so that I never EVER get lost again.

And that's about it.

hamnat
12-13-06, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't mind a warhammer, a big one with adamantine head and... Oh, you mean IRL?

I still want a warhammer. And peace on Earth. Maybe a redhead or two. :D
Shenjara wouldn't mind. She's too nice to refuse the thought of granting someone's Christmas wish.

Of course, IRL, I wouldn't mind a certain redhead that lives near me to begin living alot closer(if you get my meaning).

Im not into warhammers...they're too unwieldy. I would prefer a Long Sword or a Katana. Im a blade person, even though I pretty qualified with a quarterstaff(i use a dowel to practice with).

Also, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Computer Hacking." Just think, it's the gift that keeps on giving....once you've used it well, and proceeded to create a bank account into which you transfer large sums of money from other accounts....please don't call the feds on me....Im too cute to be arrested...

Teutonic Knight
12-13-06, 02:59 PM
Im too cute to be arrested...

Arent we all

Letho
12-13-06, 03:05 PM
Shenjara wouldn't mind. She's too nice to refuse the thought of granting someone's Christmas wish.So...Khm... Yeah, your medieval cottage or mine? ;)

Teutonic Knight
12-13-06, 03:20 PM
So...Khm... Yeah, your medieval cottage or mine? ;)

How about mine

Empyrean
12-13-06, 03:58 PM
I want a new computer, because mine is craptacular beyond belief, and I want a PS2.

But the chances of me getting either one are nil, so I'm aiming for...uh...money, some good CDs, and possibly a good bass amp.
A hot guy or two might be nice as well, but you can't find too many during December in the frozen tundra of Ohio.

Zerith
12-13-06, 04:00 PM
I want a new computer too, and maybe a good book or two.

Oh, and I want a JC.

Teutonic Knight
12-13-06, 04:07 PM
I want a new computer, because mine is craptacular beyond belief, and I want a PS2.

But the chances of me getting either one are nil, so I'm aiming for...uh...money, some good CDs, and possibly a good bass amp.
A hot guy or two might be nice as well, but you can't find too many during December in the frozen tundra of Ohio.

I was thinkin about gettin a comp as well and a bass amp would be nice so it sounds like you got kin Kong in the trunk haha. And CD's are nice a bunch of good ones came out durng this season.

Letho
12-13-06, 04:40 PM
How about mineI'm not a big fan of threesomes. Get your own redhead. :cool:

Teutonic Knight
12-13-06, 07:06 PM
I'm not a big fan of threesomes. Get your own redhead. :cool:

:mad: Fine!

Slayer of the Rot
12-13-06, 07:10 PM
Wow, creepy.

I suppose I'd really just like a couch for Christmas, but I don't see that happening.

The Bard
12-13-06, 07:31 PM
Wow, creepy.

I suppose I'd really just like a couch for Christmas, but I don't see that happening.

HAHA! that has to be one of the funniest christmas presents I ever heard...no offense but may I ask why do you want a couch?

Also Its already been decided that Im getting Some Ice cream,BBC,and Bathing ape clothes and if you never heard of them

http://www.bbcicecream.com/

http://www.bape.com/

Stevo
12-19-06, 03:43 PM
A new imaginary girlfriend (my last imaginary girlfriend dumped me)

Khalxaen
12-19-06, 10:46 PM
iPod Nano.

(Dream on, dream on...)

Artifex Felicis
12-19-06, 10:50 PM
My before Xmas wish, the Trans-siberian CDs. Cause frankly, they saved my physics grade while I was working on a project before, during and after school for a long time.

AdventWings
12-19-06, 11:56 PM
No classes for Christmas, Nyu~!

ํำYeah, that's my Christmas Wishlist. I know, it's sad... T^T

Asides from that, maybe for my novel to get published and rise into the Top Ten Bestseller's? Just the Top Ten is OK for me, Nyu~!

Of course, I'll have to finish writing it first... *Runs to a dark corner and sobs*

Naphe
12-20-06, 04:22 PM
To finish with "The World R:2".
To begin architectural plans.
To get an idea for a card design.

Simple everyday things...Not really much else to ask for...

Krugor
12-20-06, 04:38 PM
I want Raven's novel for Christmas...yes! You've intrigued me by mentioning it multiple times now ;)

Oriseus
12-20-06, 05:43 PM
My top wish that I'm hoping to get myself is to finish a fucking thread on Althanas (because I've never experienced the joy of submitting a quest before. Not ONCE)

Other wishes include...
- The movie Silent Hill, because I'm a fanatic of the games, and I enjoyed the film.
- A Black Parade Coat (We all have those things that make us idiots. I just so happen to want to be a part of The Black Parade.)
- A Computer (Although I already have two and Z-Man and I constantly switch about on, I'd love to get my own for my room.. so that I can finally play Diablo 2 and World of Warcraft. Maybe even Guild Wars if I decide to buy it..)
- D&D Books Libris Mortis, Tome of Magic, and Complete Adventurer(Say anything and I'll kill you where you stand! :p)
- Vampire: Requiem (a.k.a. the tabletop game that uses only d10s! BOCH on you all!!)
- If I could find it, I'd want to grab Silent Hill 3 for Xbox.. but sadly, I do not think it is available.
- I've always wanted to find the movie The St. Francisville Experiment. It's kinda like a Blair Witch film, only this one actually happened, and doesn't look like shit. Scared the crap out of me once it was released in 2000. Doubt I'll ever find it though. :( If you see it, RENT IT OR BUY IT, because it's a great movie to watch. I've only seen it twice the time I rented it during the christmas season of 2000, and it remains one of my top three movies of all time.

Marshika
12-20-06, 06:01 PM
Toys!

No, actually I'm hoping for this really sweet guitar that I've had my eye on for a while. It's 600 bucks, but it's a real big upgrade from my current one. Plus my parents are getting tired of my pouty face, so maybe I will be getting it :D

Oh, and toys.

AdventWings
12-20-06, 11:37 PM
@ Oriseus: Diablo 2 for the Win, Myao~! XD

@Krugor: Aww, sorry. I don't think it's going to come out before Christmas. I have some major tweakage that needs to be done so it'll be around... next Christmas? I dunno. Maybe. :p

Witchblade
12-21-06, 07:15 AM
The only thing I really want for christmas is some friends and lots of family and some really good times I can look back on and smile at. ^^

I just don't want to be alone.

Seth_Rahl
12-21-06, 11:56 AM
Aahh, me neither. I wish I could spend christmas with my gf, but my parents are...*stream of profuse swearing ensues*

Stevo
12-22-06, 02:08 PM
W0000t!

http://www.chipsworld.co.uk/covers/14711.jpg

^
I know in advance im getting this for christmas!

And also Silent hill 4, the dvd: silent hill the movie (im a big fan of silent hill games) and the greatest hits album of depeche mode. :P

Thank you, jesus!

Teutonic Knight
12-22-06, 07:20 PM
Thank game does look amazing and Happy Birthday Jesus

Nightsangel
12-24-06, 08:12 PM
*Chuckles* I already know what most of my Christmas gifts are >.> Because I shopped for most of them already myself with my mom saying thats fine and thats fine XD The only gifts I don't know what I"m getting are from some of my freinds. Anyway Merry Christmas everybody and I hope everybody has a good Holiday!

Lucien
12-24-06, 08:25 PM
A boyfriend.

Slayer of the Rot
12-24-06, 11:49 PM
A boyfriend.

Slut.

Ho, ho, ho Merry -!

Fuck all of you.

Reiko
12-25-06, 12:05 AM
I don't even have a hint about what I'm getting. Didn't make a list for once, this Christmas was a bit depressing and I had other worries. well more surprises.

Slayer of the Rot
12-25-06, 12:34 AM
I forgot the most important part of my holiday.

OOC Wish List
New Phone to replace my four year old one
A god damn mp3 player that doesn't break down in a few months

IC Wish List
Akashiman Autobow
Adamantine Buster Sword
Sentient Toothed Sword
Bolt Action Rifle
Letho's Decapitated Head
Ki's Decapitated Head
Dirks' Decapitated Head
Serilliant's Decapitated Head
Storm's Decapitated Head
Rheawien's Decapitated Head
Sarah Dahlios' Decapitated Head
Izvivlin's Decapitated Head
Raelyse's Decapitated Head
Witchblade's Decapitated Head
Valentina Snow's Decapitated Head
Threeway with Tshael and her older sister
Some Kind Of Beast Dann could Ride That Could Hold The Combined Weight of His Armor And A 250 Pound Sword

Dissinger
12-25-06, 12:58 AM
Wow Seth isn't up there...

OOC

Nerf Sniper Rifle (Got It)
WoW Game Cards

IC

Penance
Life Insurance Policy
Get away from Dann free card.

Skie and Avery
12-25-06, 02:14 AM
I want to go home. I think I'll be home the night of the twenty sixth, but I've got a terrible fear that when I pull the truck into the shop Tuesday morning, it will take overnight before they can get to my clutch, and after it's fixed I might be volunteered to do city work or take a load up into Kansas before they fully let me go. Where's a pair of ruby slippers when you need them?

Merry Christmas, folks.

Raelyse
12-25-06, 05:45 AM
IC Wish List

Raelyse's Decapitated Head

Awwww, you care! I just want your penis as the head for my staff.

I want a car. With a killer amp.

"Amp, kill Letho."

And I want my downtown cafe to support No Bra Day.

Vorin
12-25-06, 07:49 AM
I wouldn't mind Raelyse suffering a case of explosive diarrhea on No Bra Day. That'd would be a Christmas story we can all share.