PDA

View Full Version : looking for female healer...

Lady Blackwell
12-13-06, 07:27 AM
title say's all me and a friend are looking for a female healer to join us for a few threads we right now have a rough sketch and these few quests are going to make our characters very interesting if you are interested PM Falior hes my other new guy.

hamnat
12-13-06, 07:41 AM
and why, pray tell, does she have to be female?

Falior
12-13-06, 07:46 AM
At this point it is so my guy can get his "Enrage ability he is going to start liking her but then she gets inujured he thinks she dies he gets mad and enrages himself

and she would have to accept a mercenary mission.

Falior
12-13-06, 08:38 AM
((dopplepost))

sorry change of plans she doesnt need to be a healer she just needs to be FEMALE haha sorry bout the strick guidelines i rememberes we changed plans and she could be any class or profession just she has to be able to take mercenary missions and be able to interact with opther chars somewhat good

hamnat
12-13-06, 01:51 PM
umm....it could be a guy too....someone who you become really good friends with, or something like that...

Letho
12-13-06, 01:53 PM
and why, pray tell, does she have to be female?Because there are no unpretty chicks on Althanas, and having a beautiful female healer tending to your wounds is fundamental for romances and the ever popular one night stands. ;)

hamnat
12-13-06, 02:12 PM
ok....eww....Im not up for RPing my character into such a situation, and I really hope nobody else is.

As I said, this could work for both genders. If its a female, then, yes, you could do a romance thing. A guy, it could still work, with the two of you becoming good buddies, and the rest of it would work the same way, excepting, of course, the kiss after your succesful rescue. That would just be plain out wrong...unless you Redeemer....he's a gay vampy-guy.

Lucien
12-13-06, 02:27 PM
..unless you Redeemer....he's a gay vampy-guy. Or Lucien, or Vorin, or Raphael, Aleister, Lye'ther, Forsaken. Any male character I've made.

hamnat
12-13-06, 02:30 PM
O_o wow...lots more gay characters than I thought...I thought Vorin was non-sexual.... I know I am....

Letho
12-13-06, 03:02 PM
Good thing most of them are inactive, otherwise we'd have a plague of gay characters. ;)

Falior
12-13-06, 06:08 PM
wow this thread went from recruitment to comedy in a flash. anyways i read this up and made her a npc that way i dont have to wait for an extra post i already have to wait for a fairly slow person