PDA

View Full Version : Join The Peregrine Group

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 12:00 PM
Added Note of Morality – As some of you may know, that other Power Group(Illicit Entrepreneurs) has shown intentions of monopolizing the Bazaar. Even though their actions may have been snuffed by the rules of Althanas, it is not to say they don’t intend on continuing their efforts to take advantage of the Bazaar. As an advocate for true competitive capitalism, the Peregrine Group will not stand for such actions. We will do everything in our power to stop this from happening. Everyone is welcome to join in this cause.

Purpose
The Peregrine Group is an international private equity firm. It is named after Rajani Aishwara’s luxury ship, The Peregrine in which it is headquartered. The firm operates four fund families, focusing on leveraged takeovers, venture growth & capital, real estate, and leveraged finance investments. Its members include entrepreneurs of the obvious definition, and a less obvious lot of men and women who come together for one common goal: making a living. It includes warriors and scholars, politicians and housewives. The membership of the Peregrine Group is so diverse because the mission of the group allows diversity – to drive economic development for the greater good. This philosophy condones the grim realities of capitalism, like one business buying out another, and the humble virtues of life, like a struggling mercenary who needs to keep a full stomach. Whatever the member’s needs are, the Peregrine Group will supply with little question for life is business.

Admission
Membership is open to anyone with 20 gp. Post your intentions on joining in this thread, and declare your offering of 20 gp. While the sources vary, the main source of the Peregrine Group’s funding comes from its members, who are required to contribute a minimum of ten percent of their monetary earnings to the firm after getting into the group. In turn, this money is used to provide benefits for members of the group.

Benefits
The benefits of being a part of the Peregrine Group will increase over time as the group grows in prominence. The current benefits are in direct correlation to the firm’s four fund families.

Venture Growth & Capital – Venture capital is used for financing new, growing or struggling businesses. Since life is business, members can request money from the Peregrine Group upon making any purchases as long as they declare the purchase in the name of the Peregrine Group. This does not mean that the Peregrine Group owns what the member has purchased. It is simply lip service, a free form of advertising. Need a weapon from the bazaar? The Peregrine Group will pay for it. Want to buy an estate in Salvar? The Peregrine Group will pay for it. (BTW: A Salvic estate generates income if you use it right.) Members at entry rank are only allowed to make one purchase per level. The purchases also must be at least one month apart, and a quest/battle must be completed between each purchase.

OOC: Evaluate the cost of a purchase, and we will give you that money, but only once per level for members at entry rank.

Real Estate – Real estate is a legal term that encompasses land along with anything permanently affixed to land, like buildings. Any land under the direct ownership of the Peregrine Group is available for occupation by its members. Peregrine’s land is its members’ land. For now, that only encompasses a luxurious clipper class boat, but will soon grow.

Leveraged Finance Advancements – Transactions at the auction house are rare, but when they do happen, big bucks are involved. The Peregrine Group will provide a quarter of the member’s bid at the Auction House.

Leveraged Takeovers – Not to be vague this is simply the hostile takeover of a large institution, whether it’s a corporation, another PG or, or even a nation. In other words this is the Peregrine Group’s call to war, and it will use its resources, monetary and otherwise to conquer that institution. The Shareholders must be consulted before this is done, and during this time ranks and divisions among the membership will be organized accordingly. Depending on the severity of the situation, generous rewards will be granted to members who act in support of the group.
Code of Conduct

Members must contribute ten percent of their monetary earnings. This will fund the member benefits for now, but once the group grows in prominence, the contribution percentage will fall and eventually be nonexistent.
Membership is not guaranteed if hopeful members are a part of another institution.
Members may not act against one another.
Loyalty to the Peregrine Group must be declared and demonstrated in event of war or leveraged takeover. Failure to do so will result in expulsion.
All meetings via PM, AIM, email or otherwise must be kept private.

The Shareholders
They are the ruling body of the Peregrine Group. Members will be offered percentages of the ownership upon special invitation. Once the group is filled out, any Shareholder can sell their ownership on negotiable terms.

Ranks/Benefits
Upon initiation into the firm, members will be asked to provide a special title defining their area of expertise. Nevertheless these ranks and benefits stand, and promotion is only granted upon approval.

Entry Level Position - one purchase per level / 25% leveraged finance
Advisor – two purchases per level / 30% leveraged finance
Senior Advisor – three purchases per level / 40% leveraged finance
Manager – four purchases per level / 50% leveraged finance
Senior Manager – five purchases per level / 60% leveraged finance
Shareholder – six purchases per level / 75% leveraged finance

Members

Shareholders
Rajani Aishwara - Top Shareholder 50%
MetalDrago Scorpio - Shareholder 10%
Séreméla Carnesîr Baxter - Shareholder 10%
Zook Murnig - Shareholder 10%
"Jon" Falior Elrong (Falior) - Shareholder 10%
Chidori Draconid - Shareholder 10%

Entry Level Members
Amoroth Celbring (The Bard)
Atzar Kellon
Everlast
Faeron Silver Stone (MaxBlade)
Lendan Crum (sdwdrake)
Lillian Sesthal (Ataraxis)
Frederick Von Maddsenberg (The Madd Hatter)

Treasury: 625 Gold

Missions
Members will be able to submit and participate in projects that further the cause of the Peregrine Group. These will reap special rewards in addition to winning the favor of the Shareholders for promotion. Some of them will be posted here in public, others will be more discrete. Keep an eye out.

The Peregrin Security Forces
The Illicit Entrepreneurs has shown intentions of taking over two prominent institutions in Althanas, the Bazaar and the Citadel. While both institutions have their own makeshift defenses it is up to the Peregrine Group to create something to be reckoned with. Gather warriors (PC and NPC) to raise an army. Non members may participate, but a Peregrine must lead.

Falior
12-13-06, 12:32 PM
hey everyone here knows that Bandit Brother and Falior are in for this beat down i even challenged xalstad to a 4v4 fight using four of my five charcters i doubt he will take it but i dont care i am in this powergroup heck ill pay 100 gold if i have too i will do anything.

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 12:36 PM
hey everyone here knows that Bandit Brother and Falior are in for this beat down i even challenged xalstad to a 4v4 fight using four of my five charcters i doubt he will take it but i dont care i am in this powergroup heck ill pay 100 gold if i have too i will do anything.
For that I'll make you a Shareholder.

We only have room for one more Shareholder.

Falior
12-13-06, 12:42 PM
alright man just get a admin to transfer the funds

((100 gold transferring to Rajani Aishwara))

and i take it im in

sdwdrake
12-13-06, 12:57 PM
Hello i would like to join your power group please. im willing to pay just about anthing for a fair position.

Ataraxis
12-13-06, 01:00 PM
As I have been invited, I state my desire to join.

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 01:04 PM
Someone just claimed the last Shareholder position, Drake. Would you mind an entry level position for the minimum 20 gp? Same with you Ataraxis?

sdwdrake
12-13-06, 01:07 PM
yes that is fine.

((20 gp transfering to Rajani Aishwara))

Ataraxis
12-13-06, 01:34 PM
Well, if this is the case, I will take the entry position for the fee.

But isn't 10% missing? Who has taken the last place, out of curiosity?

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 01:39 PM
The ten percent is enforced for tasks started after you join the group. I'll let the last Shareholder present himself.

Announcement: It looks like IE is moving quickly on the establishments of Althanas, so I'm going to add some missions to counter their efforts. Keep an eye out on the Project section of the PG Profile.

Ataraxis
12-13-06, 01:43 PM
*Nods* This is good to know.

Letho
12-13-06, 01:50 PM
Rajani, could you tally up all the transfers that need to be done? I'll do them, but I don't want to screw up, taking GP from somebody I shouldn't.

Chidori Draconid
12-13-06, 02:03 PM
I'm the last Shareholder. I kinda feel bad about taking that position seeing as Rajani's in the next room lol.

((transfering 175 gp to Rajani Aishwara))

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 02:07 PM
WELCO... Aw shucks, Letho. And I thought you were here to joining!
100 from Falior
20 from sdwdrake
20 from Ataraxis
175 from Chidori Draconid

I've added a task to the Project section. It's up for grabs.

Letho
12-13-06, 03:00 PM
Done and done. Letho is far too brutish to join a group of entrepreneurs and far too stubborn to take orders from anybody save himself. ;)

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 03:41 PM
I'm sorry Letho. I made a grave mistake. All of that money is supposed to be transfered to a pool in the PG, not to me.

While I'm here, I've added a task to the Projects section.

Projects
Members will be able to submit and participate in projects that further the cause of the Peregrine Group. These will reap special rewards in addition to winning the favor of the Shareholders for promotion. Some of them will be posted here in public, others will be more discrete. Keep an eye out.

The Peregrin Security Forces
The Illicit Entrepreneurs has shown intentions of taking over two prominent institutions in Althanas, the Bazaar and the Citadel. While both institutions have their own makeshift defenses it is up to the Peregrine Group to create something to be reckoned with. Gather warriors (PC and NPC) to raise an army. Non members may participate, but a Peregrine must lead.

Atzar
12-13-06, 03:45 PM
Ok, I'm in with Atzar... sorry for the wait.

Take the 100 from me... I doubt that he'll ever really need money anyway.

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 03:46 PM
No need to apologize, man, and when you need the money it will be there.

Letho
12-13-06, 04:33 PM
I'm sorry Letho. I made a grave mistake. All of that money is supposed to be transfered to a pool in the PG, not to me.Hmm... What do you mean "pool in the PG"? Is it an another account or something? Either way, I thought the PG leader is the pool, or rather takes care of it. Anyways, let me know where exactly you need it transfered, though I think that for convenience sakes, you should handle the dough yourself, meaning it should be on your account.

Chidori Draconid
12-13-06, 08:38 PM
Do you need someone to take that project for you, Rajani?

Falior
12-13-06, 08:45 PM
Hey, I would also like to help with the mission to halt the IE's Advancement at citadel i will not stand for this

and i just wait for them toi post again or?

MetalDrago
12-13-06, 08:50 PM
Something tells me this project is a 'group' sort of thing. Anyway, take what little money I have left for the pool.

I'm ready to do something in this group. Let's get going!

The Bard
12-13-06, 09:29 PM
May we drink the finest wine in all the land now that I am requesting to be in your in your company

<<<<< 20 gp to the leader of this group >>>>>>

Xalstad
12-13-06, 10:48 PM
A short awkward looking man stumbles across the planks of the wharf that anchored the Peregrine’s small jump ship, catching the attention of a gruff looking thug. The awkward man stops when he arrives at the thug and exclaims, “Hi there. I’m Pete from the Althanees’ Courier Service. I’ve got a messeege for,” he looked down at the note, “Mr. Rajanee Aisheewara. I think it’s important. It’s from them Entreepreneers.” The thug lifted his eyebrow in curiosity then cracked his knuckles. The action caused the awkward man to gulp. “Heere, I think it’s best if you give him the messeege.” He held out the envelope and once the thug took it, he hobbled back up the wharf.

After the note passed the proper security clearances and made its way onto the Peregrine and into Rajani Aishwara’s hand, this is the message that it would say:

---------

From the Desk of Khariss Sevrath, Leader of the Entrepreneurs,

Rajani,

Word has reached me indicating that you are mounting an opposition to my organization. If this is true, I am greatly disappointed. I cannot help but overlook the similarities of our groups. Both seek to make money, and while we’ve recently built a reputation for being mavericks in the financial market of Althanas, we refuse to crumble the financial structure that you and the members of the Peregrine Group have put so much hard work into.

Earlier, a group of renegade monks of the Citadel attacked and killed an entire legion of Entrepreneurs. These were not warriors or thugs, but normal people just trying to make a living. They were no different than you or I. They collected the resurrection tax to help make Althanas a better place. Many of them donated to the Citadel to help thank those who save countless lives day in and day out without receiving a thank you or even a gold piece. I do not believe the attack is an isolated incident. The killing will continue so long as groups like ours try to make things better for ourselves and for Althanas.

The retaliation for the attack will be swift, and then the tax will be reinstated to help rebuild the lives of the families of those who lost their lives. For your alliance, the Entrepreneurs are willing to waive all taxes related to our enterprises for you, your members, and those they are battling against. In addition, we will be happy to offer you any of our services in your future endeavors. I would like a chance to meet with you in person, alone, on neutral ground. Please send your reply through the Althanas Courier Service as they will know how to locate me.

I cannot see a reason to be enemies before we’ve had a chance to be friends.

Yours,

Khariss Sevrath // DX
Leader of the Entrepreneurs

----------

Reiko
12-13-06, 11:26 PM
looks like I'm already a member^^

I'll do my best to help out if you need a silly yet high level fox girl to bring some chaos^^

Rajani Aishwara
12-13-06, 11:34 PM
lol...

I'll have a formal in character response up shortly.

Lady Blackwell
12-14-06, 09:49 AM
rajani if i were you i would decline cause i for one am opposed to the tax thing period no matter what "good" reasons are behind it i will not stand and let things that make althanas great ruined but then again the fight here would be pretty damn awesome if it went into one great big huge fight.

Rajani Aishwara
12-14-06, 10:59 AM
Rajani Aishwara held the hail from Khariss Sevrath in his left hand, and a glass of wine in the right. The last words of the communiqué crept past the cigar and out of his mouth for the fourth time this mid day, but he could barely hear himself over the collective laughter of those on the upper deck of his ship. He had passed it around several times, to his officers, his crew, and a handful of members from the Peregrine Group itself. First Mate Aton Mira and Helmswoman Tiberia Natalya were usually adversaries because their philosophies clashed, but today they were united against one enemy, the Illicit Entrepreneurs, and their mocking words filled the deck with laughter.

“Did you notice how the man attempted to alleviate our anger? He said that the Entrepreneurs made donations to the Citadel. The Citadel, which is maintained by monks, monks who have taken a vow of poverty.” Mira allowed a faint smile to emerge as he managed to get his mates to react humorously to the situation.

Tiberia then took her turn to mock the aspirant competition as she pointed at the letter in Rajani’s hand. “Khariss Sevrath says that these people who invaded the Citadel were not warriors and thugs, but normal people. Mind you normal people don’t stand guard in unison at strategic points of a building… like so.”

Tiberia directed the crowd’s attention to Rajani, who stood straight up. He dropped the letter to the floor to allow his free hand to grasp his sheathed sword. The crew of subordinates and colleagues erupted in laughter once again. Then he used a deep voice to mock the decrees of Khariss Sevrath “Effective immediately, a 10% tax is being placed on ALL resurrections conducted as a result of death in the Citadel. Fallen warriors will have the money removed from their person, or transferred from an account prior to their revival. Failure to pay the required tax will result in ‘Correction’ with a capital ‘C’ by the agents of IE's Office of Corrections.”

The laughter continued as Tiberia approached Rajani with an empty wine glass. He reached for the bottle of white wine and poured it as she spoke. “So, Captain and Top Shareholder of the Peregrine Group,” Tiberia paused to flick the crystal glass. A high tone rang throughout. “What say you?”

“What say I?” Rajani said with a chuckle. “First and foremost, Khariss Sevrath’s tactics ought to be granted merit. To offer a waver of the taxation for all members of our firm is to appeal to an individual’s self interest. Unfortunately the Peregrine Group’s mission is to drive economic development for the greater good, not the individual good. In addition to this futile attempt at bribery, he insults our intelligence by insisting that the individuals hoping to enforce this decree were innocent men. That is fallacious for the only way to enforce anything is with the tip of a blade. We knew good and hell well that any resistance from anyone would have been met with death by way of negligence. The Peregrine Group will not yield.”

The group of men and women acted in agreement with a rousing cheer. The First Mate stepped up and extended his empty wine flute. He spoke as Rajani poured. “So I assume, Captain, that you will be responding to let Sevrath know of your conclusion?”

Rajani couldn’t help but let an almost sinister smile arise on his soft face. “…Indeed. Please summon the members of the Peregrine Group. Despite our obvious wishes for the best, we must prepare for the worst.”

::::::::::::

From the Aerie of the Peregrine Group

Khariss Sevrath,

How cute. The birds of prey will not yield.
Best Wishes

Rajani Aishwara // :p
Top Shareholder of the Peregrine Group

hamnat
12-14-06, 04:20 PM
Having heard he rumors of a new power in the world, Shenjara decided to look further into this power. She ran her eyes over the notice and copies of several taxation decrees. It sickened her to think of how these people were taking advantage of such things.

Taking advantage of the honest and noble service that the monks of the Coronian Citadel offered. She could not imagine requiring payment for her abilities, and she could not believe that these cretins would ever do such a thing. These taxes would give them complete control over life and death in the vast lands of Corone, the ability to tell someone that they were to poor for their son or daughter to be allowed to live any longer.

It sickened her to think that the head of these "Illicit Thieves" would impose such a large tax on their own members, whom would only profit from being members if they were of mighty rank. 35% was an overwhelming tax to pay, of which only 20% of the entire group's precedings, divided amongst the rookie members, would be returned. The other 80% would be profit for the officials.

She clenched a fist, crumpling the paper, and looked to the south, where she guessed Corone would be. She would not stand for such treacherous action, and knowing them, neither would Kishurin or Mac.

There was another group she had heard of, lead by a man named Rajani Aishwara, which was named for a boat, in turn named after some kind of bird. What was it called....the Pelican, Penguin? Oh, yes...Peregrine. She had heard these were much like the Thieves, but more inclined to serve for the greater good. The Peregrines were also holding a Convention for choice mages, of which she had recieved an invitation to.

She had decided to accept the invitation, but what to do about her loyal companions? Until this moment, she had not known. But in this moment, she knew that something had to be done, before the days of the Red Hand returned with the Thieves, who could very well be the Red Hand by a different name. She would take them with her, even though they had not been invited. She felt, however, that the chance for them to join the Peregrines might just pique their interest, as well as potentially getting them a place aboard The Peregrine herself.

As for the IE, she would do everything she could to stay their treachery, knowing full well that, even with her friends, she could very well lose her home, her friends, and her life from this venture. She began chanting, touching her right hand to her chest where she thought her heart was.

"Censhuwishna riafeckniance eijowerensei
Kamashinaerai obvushiroscha kurnserescmence
Orescoltorei mishwarashinoskei adjintufreyanto
Bulaniishera Cutarescmentsonasc idjunosckeretin.
Triadshinasco ersumentokan inweratkerintosanto."

A red cross apearred upon the breast of her robe, only to fade and imprint itself upon her skin, burning with pain as a constant reminder of her oath. It was one she would not, could not, break. Ever.

"I hold myself before the full power of the elements.
I shall never yield in my fight against these oppressors,
Swearing upon my life, my body, my mind, and my soul,
Until such a time as they have been defeated, or I have been slain.
May your full wrath be mine punishment if I should break such an oath.

Rajani Aishwara
12-14-06, 05:14 PM
So does that mean you're joining?

Rajani Aishwara
12-14-06, 07:51 PM
Falior, would you like to take the mission of gathering the Peregrine Security Forces?

As for some of you others, I have something special for you. Check your PM Inboxes. ;)

hamnat
12-14-06, 08:11 PM
In a way....

I'd call it more of an extended mercenary engagement. Think of me as a subordinate ally.

Mac and Kishurin, however, are definently joining, though. The RP bit was just Shen binding herself to above said oath. Kishurin and Mac won't be joining, however, until the group boards the Peregrine, and the two have requested admission in person....RP junkies ftw

Falior
12-14-06, 08:14 PM
and of cource man i will rally the security forces just one quick question how do i do that lol.

hamnat
12-14-06, 08:16 PM
and, uh...feel free to send any instructions to Kishurin and Mac that you might have.

Rajani Aishwara
12-14-06, 08:36 PM
and of cource man i will rally the security forces just one quick question how do i do that lol.
Make a quest out of it, just like the Adventurer's Board at Scara Brae. Just roleplay calling people to your cause, training them, things like that. Get someone else to play with you member or non member.

Reiko
12-14-06, 11:04 PM
Making friends: I'm proposing a mission for those that wish to accept it would go into Radasanth and build relationships with the Radasanth guards and more importantly the merchants of the bazaar. This will be accomplished by culling illegal activity, finding trade routs, speaking with officials in hopes of becoming friends with both forces and allowing us to protect the bazaar better and also give some perks such as discounts to us. I do suggest that it be done in multiple threads with different people taking different parts. Like one quest would be stopping a gang of thieves from robbing a merchant, convincing the head of the merchants guild to take our support and forging bonds with a commander of the Radasanth Guards. This will give us a big advantage when the IE turn to the Bazaar and will also give our members a nice bonus with a nice discount^^

Séreméla
12-14-06, 11:52 PM
Once again sir you have my name

Rajani Aishwara
12-15-06, 09:40 PM
Doth that mean you're joining too?

Falior
12-15-06, 09:44 PM
Rajani i will take security forces and of course im bringing everlast in so he can lead with me lol

Everlast
12-15-06, 09:45 PM
ok its me falior heres the 20gp admission cost

<<<transfering 20 gp to Rajani>>>

Ataraxis
12-15-06, 11:04 PM
Hello, Sére, Everlast! Just thought a greeting was in order :)

If you men and women are interested, we could start a quest in Radasanth, as Reiko proposed! (I'm making the best of the time I have, but I'll disappear for a few days to study for my finals, but after that, it's questing time!)

Everlast
12-15-06, 11:12 PM
ok Atarxis im in seeing as i have to rally forces anyways((falior is me lol)) anyways yeah all Peregrine forces add my msn Davis_269@msn.com

Ataraxis
12-15-06, 11:46 PM
Aaah, sorry, I overlooked the parts where you said you were Falior! My bad :D

And uh, the link in your signature doesn't lead to your character profile, but Darkarcher's... Is that normal?

I'm up for planning a quest, though right now, it's slumber time. If you're there tomorrow, let's discuss!

Séreméla
12-16-06, 01:48 AM
It Doth mean thine offer is accepted lol

Everlast
12-16-06, 09:32 AM
ok im here i say we have to do something that will get out characters to meet then sumthing happens then sumthing else hapens then sumthing else happens then it ends

u guys say what the sumthing is lol

Rajani Aishwara
12-16-06, 01:20 PM
With the luxury of liquid time I think we should hold off the initial meeting and founding until our operations are under way.

Ataraxis
12-16-06, 01:40 PM
I think that's a wise choice. This'll give everyone time to take care of their personal stories and also, starting now would only get in the way of our tasks. I thik it's safe to assume we'll all have already met in such quests.

Zook Murnig
12-18-06, 09:05 AM
Not sure if any of you noticed, but the IE have taken over a smithy in Radasanth and are now taxing metal goods sold in the Bazaar. It's been stated that OOC complaints won't change anything, and only replies in that thread IC to stop him (with the reminder that no one in Radasanth is resurrected) will have any effect. Perhaps a couple of us should do something?

I'm in for this mission if someone else can back me up.

Reiko
12-18-06, 09:18 AM
Not sure if any of you noticed, but the IE have taken over a smithy in Radasanth and are now taxing metal goods sold in the Bazaar. It's been stated that OOC complaints won't change anything, and only replies in that thread IC to stop him (with the reminder that no one in Radasanth is resurrected) will have any effect. Perhaps a couple of us should do something?

I'm in for this mission if someone else can back me up.
don't worry, the IE learned that powergaming like this isn't going to work. no mod or admin approved the tax so it's not happening. though they may try something in the future.

Cyrus the virus
12-18-06, 10:07 AM
Actually, in THAT post, it was pretty alright. There is no NPC resistence there, and unless somebody makes some happen, it's pretty much alright with the rules if the tax is implimented as a result.

MaxBlade
12-18-06, 12:40 PM
I sent you my reply, but I guess I was to late, SRy for that. Anyway I'm in, giving 70 GP's I should be making more money soon somehow, I don't know when.

Ataraxis
12-18-06, 01:12 PM
Isn't it a bit over the top to gain control of a portion of the Bazaar in one post, though?

Ah well, Zook, I'm currently not very useful as a fighter, but if numbers matter, I'd lend a hand.

And hello, Max!

Darkarcher
12-18-06, 01:21 PM
alright everlast will take this on he could possibly take those 10 gaurds afterall he is quite strong for a level 0 especially after his transformation lol

Ataraxis
12-18-06, 01:25 PM
You'll probably get points docked for doing that ;) We'd need 3-4 more for this to work well. And I assume that, if he calls for more guards out of nowhere, it would be powergaming.

Zel Donovan
12-18-06, 01:53 PM
Zelos Donovan, as a mercenary and member of the Order of Dratmos, offers his services in both the defense of the Citadel and the retaking of the shop in Radasanth. If there are other Order members in opposition, however, I cannot fight them, as per Order rules.

I do not wish to join the Peregrine Group, however, but merely to aid...for payment.

MiaKane
12-18-06, 02:05 PM
my character, as per her new charge, will be making a move soon, if you wish to follow, please do, otherwise, i am certian this will lead to my certain doom.

Lady Blackwell
12-18-06, 02:05 PM
well ataraxis seremela and anyone who will aid everlast in retaking off that little shop you are welcome to help but just dont get in Everlast's way once he gets mad he gets a mind of his own so be careful lol

Ataraxis
12-18-06, 02:13 PM
My, what a motley crew we have assembled here! Zel, I am glad you're on our side. You'll have to wait for our leader to reply though, for the decisions are his to make.

Mia, when you do move, give us a word. But charging in as a bunch of individuals might not be the best of plans. We'd have to all agree on our actions beforehand.

MiaKane
12-18-06, 02:21 PM
im going in as if she is alone, no contact with you guys, i was just giving you guys a head up about it to see if you needed a little push to move

Ataraxis
12-18-06, 02:24 PM
If that is your choice, then I have nothing more to say. I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I'm all for it. Still, Lily can't enter this alone, and will need the help of the other Peregrines.

MiaKane
12-18-06, 03:07 PM
ive posted my intro to the thread, now it's up to you guys if your intervening or not.

hamnat
12-18-06, 06:33 PM
Im afraid I will not be able to participate in this thread for two reasons:

1. I'm swamped with 3 threads already, and I haven't posted in a week.

2. I can't logically explain the sudden transition to Corone. Unless it takes place after Rajani's Magician Conference, in which case, that would work.

Sorry guys, but as much as Shen wants to char the eyebrows of these guys, it's not happening unless these two problems can be alleviated.

Reiko
12-18-06, 08:38 PM
Actually, in THAT post, it was pretty alright. There is no NPC resistence there, and unless somebody makes some happen, it's pretty much alright with the rules if the tax is implimented as a result.

you're kidding right?

that makes no sense whatsoever. first of all it's not feasible to tax the entire bazaar through one dwarven smith. second of all he's using a force that he did not earn and there would be NPC resistance from the Radasanth guard, who would be unhappy that someone that wasn't of them was taxing. I'm really sickened by the double standard.

Zook Murnig
12-18-06, 10:31 PM
I've posted with Zel, and will be posting with Caduceus shortly. By the way, if that wasn't telling enough, I'm Zelos Donovan.

Lady Blackwell
12-19-06, 08:12 AM
Well Atarxis im in there alot of people are in there so i dont think you will be alone seeing as there is quite a few of us but just a warning there is a person wielding two guns so yeah watch it haha.

Cyrus the virus
12-19-06, 08:45 AM
you're kidding right?

that makes no sense whatsoever. first of all it's not feasible to tax the entire bazaar through one dwarven smith. second of all he's using a force that he did not earn and there would be NPC resistance from the Radasanth guard, who would be unhappy that someone that wasn't of them was taxing. I'm really sickened by the double standard.

If you want to be a dipshit about it, don't bother replying to me.

Darkarcher
12-19-06, 08:49 AM
cyrus i agree with her but hey we already have alot of people in there so let it go were going to take care of it one way or another lol

Reiko
12-19-06, 09:00 AM
If you want to be a dipshit about it, don't bother replying to me.

fine I won't be a dipshit and reply in a manner that embarrasses me like you want.

you know what, I've had it. I'm done with this crap.

Max Dirks
12-19-06, 09:17 AM
Reiko, the IE is utilizing liquid time in such a way to speed along the process of their exploits. It appears as though they are operating under the old legal addage that states your right to punch my face ends where my face begins, except they are applying it to free use NPCs. They are assuming there is NO resistance from these "bazaar guards" or "warrior monks" which is fine so long as they understand that their right to claim no resistance ends when another player decides to put up NPC resistance (like in the case of Serilliant in the Citadel) or PC resistance (like the PG in the IE Radasanth thread).

Clearly this clan has put up all sorts of resistance, so the bazaar tax is pending the outcome of the Radasanth thread.

Osato
12-19-06, 11:45 AM
Wait... ((sorry for interrupting your thread))... but the outcome of that fight decides whether or not the entire bazaar is taxed? There's no official war thread? No, defenders rise here and attackers rise there...

Ataraxis
12-19-06, 11:46 AM
Guys. Reiko. Cy. It's just for fun. Let's keep it that way.

And Osato, it's more like anything made out of metal will be taxed. I find it odd, perhaps a bit farfetched. But it's there. We're here. Why not?

Cyrus the virus
12-19-06, 12:45 PM
I think I was being a bit extreme with the comment I made. I just felt that if I could present a bit of an explanation to Reiko, it was wrong of him to come back with the attitude he had. So I stepped up the 'attitude scale', stupidly.

Not very becoming of me. Apologies to all.

Rajani Aishwara
12-19-06, 09:00 PM
My God! I'm out of town for two days and all this fun stuff goes down? Well you know what they say. When the cat's away the superpowered mutated mice will play. I'll take things one at a time.

First and foremost I would like to send a big word of praise to those who decided to take on the IE and their indirect assault on the Citadel. I'm only sorry I wasn't there to begin with. Chidori and I are coordinating a collective maneuver right now.

Second, welcome to all those who have decided to join this humble power group. Thank you for choosing us. It will be a move you will never regret. And for those of you who have allied to our current cause I want to thank you as well. Now to more specific matters.

I do not wish to join the Peregrine Group, however, but merely to aid...for payment.If we stretch this ordeal out long enough it can be judged as a quest, and you can get money that way. If that doesn't do, then and only then will we pay you. I know I'm like two days late on this, but I would have really appreciated if you would have awaited my response.

2. I can't logically explain the sudden transition to Corone. Unless it takes place after Rajani's Magician Conference, in which case, that would work.

Sorry guys, but as much as Shen wants to char the eyebrows of these guys, it's not happening unless these two problems can be alleviated.I can't help you out with the threads, but I can help you out here. Liquid time is the solution.

you know what, I've had it. I'm done with this crap.I can understand your sour feelings about this whole thing, and if you want to you can leave the group, but you aren't leaving Althanas are you? Like Ataraxis said this is a game and we're supposed to be having fun. You can still have fun playing in Althanas.

Ataraxis
12-20-06, 01:54 AM
Ah, welcome back, Raj!

And I think Reiko's staying now, which makes me glad!

Chidori Draconid
12-21-06, 04:32 PM
Reiko, the IE is utilizing liquid time in such a way to speed along the process of their exploits. It appears as though they are operating under the old legal addage that states your right to punch my face ends where my face begins, except they are applying it to free use NPCs. They are assuming there is NO resistance from these "bazaar guards" or "warrior monks" which is fine so long as they understand that their right to claim no resistance ends when another player decides to put up NPC resistance (like in the case of Serilliant in the Citadel) or PC resistance (like the PG in the IE Radasanth thread). If everyone thinks about this, it does make sense. All we really have to do is the same thing the IE did, and this whole complicated thread would have been thwarted. With that said, let the Illicit Entrepreneur named Max Dirks take the leader of the Ellicit Entrepreneurs named Sevrath. One man and a few dead mercenaries won't be able to tax the bazaar.

Letho
12-21-06, 06:57 PM
They are assuming there is NO resistance from these "bazaar guards" or "warrior monks" which is fine so long as they understand that their right to claim no resistance ends when another player decides to put up NPC resistance (like in the case of Serilliant in the Citadel) or PC resistance (like the PG in the IE Radasanth thread).Actually, Max, that's just disregarding the setting, and thus bad writing in my book. To assume that there would be no resistance just because none of the PCs said that there is resistance is the same as walking up to a legion of Radasanth Guards and stabbing each and every one of them in the face, saying nobody wrote that they would fight back. If you did the same in some random quest, I'm pretty sure you'd get penalized in the score, especially in the setting part. There are better ways around this, such as coming up with a good IC reason for no resistance (bribe or threats are just two off the top of my head). A rather crappy example: You kidnap the family of the captain of the guard, blackmailing him into withdrawing his troops while your gang takes over the Bazaar. It's much more creative and believable that way, I think.

But what's done is done. You're going to get your ass whooped anyways. ;)

Rajani Aishwara
12-21-06, 09:31 PM
But what's done is done. You're going to get your ass whooped anyways.
Indeed he will. I saw little need to involve myself in this particular situation as I wanted to solidify more legitimate forces against this movement. This looks fun though.

Axeheart
12-22-06, 02:02 PM
I can tell this is going to becme one of the more predominant PG's on Althanas...through active membership and "temporary" alliances.

grats to you Raj. :)

Ingenious
12-22-06, 09:31 PM
I do not know if this is the place to put this but here it goes.

Rajani has sought the Alliance of the PG i am soon to make. I joined the IE not knowing they opposed this group. I have just posted my resignation from the PG. It seems you are favored between the two groups by those that will be in my PG along with being a more active PG. There are two courses of action you can take to insure the alliance although i figure it will likely be yours. It would still be nice if you post anyways.

(A) Go to the thread "A simple quest" (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3208) and convince the pg to stay sided with the peregrin group
(B) Go to these forums ( http://z8.invisionfree.com/Mercs_of_Althanas/index.php?act=idx)and discuss terms and the such with the guild there.

Thank you for your time.

hamnat
12-23-06, 03:44 AM
Status Report: Grave

The Entrepreneurs have removed Servath from your custody. And as you are aware, the guy is Max Dirks.

With that kind and amount of power, you are likely to lose the Brotherhood to the IE. And if that happens, well....say hello to the first mass war of PC's on Althanas, maybe on all PBF worlds.

This is why I've been using my diplomacy to persuade a very influential group to your cause: Gol'bron. Previously known as the Red Hand, the ones behind this the last time it happened. Only last time, it succedded. So I've been using what cunning and influence I have to try and sway them to help you.

If we can get them to show public support for you and the Peregrines, we may have a chance to end this quickly. If we can't, then Max Dirks will cause the Brotherhood to swing towards the IE's simply because Max is a "Bandit" himself. Also, if we can manage to turn him against Sevrath, then we will do fine.

Rajani Aishwara
12-24-06, 12:28 AM
Max Dirks hasn't gotten away with Sevrath just yet. As high a level player as he is compared to us, we can still hold off his efforts by doing the same thing Xalstad did

Plus from what it looks like, you're doing more harm than good with the Thayne peeps. Allow one of our representatives to speak to them if need be, but for now I really don't want to burdon too many people before the threat has even risen to prominence.

Plus I wouldn't automaticly lump Max in with the Brotherhood if I were you. The Brotherhood as a whole is likely to stay out of it, but that's not to say individual members won't have their hands in this.

hamnat
12-24-06, 02:15 PM
Aye....that did not go as I had planned. Apparently, Ithermoss finds my words....insulting, and now we are in a battle thread in the Citadel....Ima gonna get killy'd...

Good bye, cruel world...oh wait, its the Citadel, ressurection ftw!!!

Vorin
12-24-06, 02:27 PM
Resurrection without a tongue. I'd go for eating simple broths for a while. Solid foods tend to irritate.

You can win it Hamnat!

hamnat
12-24-06, 02:29 PM
haha! If only I didn't need to speak to cast my spells...main reason Im taking it to the Citadel.

Rajani Aishwara
12-29-06, 02:28 PM
I need a bodyguard for an upcoming quest to further Peregrine's cause. Any takers?

Djakara
12-30-06, 07:29 PM
I have a question about this group. Must all ventures this group sponsors be legal? If so, under which country's laws?

Rajani Aishwara
12-30-06, 11:14 PM
A 20 gp contribution is all you need to become a member of the Peregrine Group. I wouldn't really worry about laws to such a detailed degree if I were you though. If we al did even our most cherrished heroes would be outlaws.

Djakara
12-31-06, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the information. Once I've completed my quest with Artiflex, I will likely apply for acceptance into your merry band of buisnessmen.

Kell
12-31-06, 05:25 PM
hmm, i might be interested in being a personal bodyguard rajani

Rajani Aishwara
01-01-07, 08:50 PM
No offense, Kell, but since you're a member of the Merchant's Confederation (***cough*** Wannabe Peregrine***cough***) I'm going to have to decline. There could be a conflict of interest there.

Leon Adalbert
01-01-07, 09:17 PM
As the founder of the previously mentioned Merchants' Confederation, it is my sincere intention that my gathering of crafters, as a whole, be in no way politically based. Individuals may act as they wish, and even against other members of the Confederation. It is with this belief that I see no conflict of interests.

We are simply a band of crafters, enchanters, and salesmen working together to produce and sell better products, bearing no inherent ill will towards any other group.

Rajani Aishwara
01-02-07, 02:27 PM
Forgive the transgression, but in this day and age of devious plots and deceptive identities, I'd rather not risk leaving myself vulnerable to a member of a strikingly similar power group. I'm not saying the rest of my members aren't allowed to collaborate with you, but this quest I speak of is critical to the development of the Peregrine Group, and I prefer the assistance of an ally.

Leon Adalbert
01-02-07, 06:48 PM
I understand, Mister Aishwara. I merely wanted to make it clear that, despite our similarities, I do not wish the Merchants' Confederation and the Peregrine Group to directly compete, and that, despite the views of its members, the power group itself has no official political outlook other than neutrality, until it or its members have been threatened for the aforementioned neutrality.

Kell
01-03-07, 12:58 AM
well i never ment for all this debat and fun, all i was doing was being nice, i mean, i was expecting a little bit of compensation if you took me up on the offer, and honestly, i'm an honest character so long as your compensating me in some way. besides, i figured that maybe you would like a full time body guard, that is almost completely nuetral. ( i mean i just want my quaint little shop so i can create things for profit and for my self, besides, i figured that if you had the soon to be owner of a shop that specializes in explosives on your pay roll, i would doubt that there would be much opposition against you.

oh well, guess ill go offer my service to that khariss guy.

ciao.

(if you reconsider, PM me.) :3

Rajani Aishwara
01-03-07, 10:56 PM
Just so you know all of this is in good fun. There are no hard feelings. I see everything between you, me, and your leader here as a part of the game. So don't take it personally when I say my rejection of your offer still stands.

The Madd Hatter
01-03-07, 11:53 PM
What type of people are you looking for as members. I understand everything you have said in your beginning post and explanation of the PG and I have reviewed each and every member and found mostly all of them to be warriors or a librarian [original ^^].

Is that what you want? An iron fist to enforce a legal paper?

Now, I know the flowery words you spoke in the introduction said you welcome one and all, but thats not what I am asking. What type of career path character are you in want of.

Ataraxis
01-04-07, 12:33 AM
Edit: You are right, it was not my place to answer. And sorry, Rajani.

The Madd Hatter
01-04-07, 12:45 AM
Not to insult, but you were right, you aren't Rajani Aishwara.

Though I understand your need to comment, as all Althanians seem to have that urge, and I appreciate your restatement of the obvious, that wasn't exactly the extent of my question and it was definitely directed at Rajani for the reason that he [maybe only he at this time] knows the exact needs of this PG and what it needs to grow.

Please don't take that offensively, if I were meaning to offend you, I would just outright do it. You a very sweet lady and I wouldn't do that unless provoked, and you were only trying to help. Thank you.

Rajani Aishwara
01-04-07, 12:51 AM
Anyone... really! The Peregrine Group may have a business oriented model, but that doesn't mean the members have to be business oriented. If that were true I'd be the only member. The vast majority of the members of Althanas can be considered under the professional category of "Self Employed", and to me that's a business, and that's why Peregrine's objective of economic development for the greater good applies to them as well.

Economic development for the greater good means giving the group's members a break by covering some of their expenses and giving them places to stay on Peregrine Property.

Economic development for the greater good means taking on tasks to encourage the growth and protection of the Bazaar.

Economic development for the greater good means protecting the Citadel from a taxation or weapons charge that will only benifit one group.

What members do I need? All members.

The Madd Hatter
01-04-07, 03:40 AM
Well, thank you. I think that answers it very nicely. I have a PM for you, Rajani.

By the way, you've more than convinced me that you should be the group backing the Mercenary troupe that Ingenius is setting up. Still, I agree with him, if you want us still you should make another post either in our discussion thread or our forums and convince the rest of the people who will probably be the founding members.

IE does have its incentives as well. Though it doesn't exactly have as many as Peregrine, and it doesn't want us.

MetalDrago
01-05-07, 04:01 PM
Peregrine Group, I apologize for not being on... Of all the times for the Christmas holidays to rear their heads, but I had to go to Georgia, where there is no internet access for me... I'll do my best to get back up and running, but I need someone to fill me in as to what's been happening.

Ataraxis
01-05-07, 04:22 PM
MetalDrago, first of all, welcome back!

Second of all... So you're playing both sides, it would seem?

I'm not sure how Rajani would like this, for you would have the ability to metagame on either side. I'm not saying you will, but I don't know for a fact that you won't either.

MetalDrago
01-05-07, 04:42 PM
I have been on Althanas, playing multiple characters on multiple sides for years... I will never metagame, if by that you mean use information I know out of character, or even go so far as to have my people working together or something.... I can't remember what the word means, but I don't do any of that stuff, I assure you. However, if there's something about Makira and MetalDrago working together, don't worry... They hate each other vehemently, or at least really dislike each other on the basis of acquaintance.

Ataraxis
01-05-07, 05:27 PM
Alright then! And sorry if I came on a bit strong, I was just concerned.

And again, glad you're back. :)

MetalDrago
01-05-07, 05:32 PM
Glad to be back.

Rajani Aishwara
01-05-07, 08:17 PM
We have a bunch of threads going on right now, but as for the IE encounter in Radasanth we just have to wait for Xalstad and Max Dirks to respond.

MiaKane
01-05-07, 09:54 PM
well my dear Rajani, ive been informed by Dirks that he isnt going to post till Chidori and yourself delete your unneccisary posts, (which ive been informed are being considered powergaming) i hate to be honest, but you two just barged in, pretty much trashing the flow of the story. so either edit so that they are atleast a viable part of the thread (not the whole story) just that thread, or delete it.

your cooperation will be much appreciated, mostly just so we can get the thread moving again.

Rajani Aishwara
01-06-07, 01:46 AM
It seems as though you're somewhat put off by this recent activity, or lack there of, so allow me to retort. Max and I talked. I'll edit my post accordingly, but I'm not deleting it. And please forgive Chid and I for our intervention, it just seemed as though your chances of getting the job done were (i hate to be honest)... nil.

The powergaming you speak of refers to Rajani's unjustified knowledge of Max Dirks answering Ranger's bounty. Like I said before I will edit my post accordingly, but I'm not going anywhere because other than that, we're doing the exact same thing Khariss Sevrath did in addition to bringing some legitimacy into the picture.

And just so you'll know, I spoke to both Khariss and Max online no more than a week ago, and they made no mention of my powergaming, which means they either (a) didn't even read the posts until recently or (b) just decided to leave the thread dead and not tell me a thing or (c) all of the above due to the holdays because people have lives.

Ultimately it is evidence for the clear and simple truth that neither I nor Chidori "trashed the flow of the story" and our right to "barge in" on something as significant as this is just as legitimate as yours.

Chidori Draconid
01-06-07, 12:20 PM
I actually don’t have to edit a word in my post. I make no mention of Max Dirks, so my post isn’t unnecessary. What’s unnecessary is your belligerent language. We didn’t hold anything up because we weren’t informed of our offense until… you actually, so try looking into things with a little more detail before you blame us.

Rajani Aishwara
01-06-07, 12:21 PM
I've edited the post. Everything should be fine now.

MetalDrago
01-08-07, 11:01 AM
Well, this is certainly interesting to hear about... I had no idea that there was something going on already... Not that I'll intrude, but I am sorry about missing all of this over the holidays... This is why I hate it when something happens over the holidays...

Rajani Aishwara
01-09-07, 04:03 PM
Unfortunately it seems as though progress has been halted through all fault of mine. I hope it goes on record that I made the necessary changes three days ago. Is that too long a wait for anyone here?

MetalDrago
01-09-07, 05:26 PM
If you need me to, I can get ahold of Max Dirks and see if he even knows...

The Madd Hatter
01-14-07, 12:38 AM
I would like to offer my membership, and 350 gold as an extra incentive, to the Peregrine Group.

I wasn't originally intending on joining, but since the incidents with IE I decided that it would be possible for Freddy to take an alleigance for once and side with the richer group.

That is...if you want me.

Rajani Aishwara
01-14-07, 10:41 PM
We will have you. Welcome to the Peregrine Group.

Max Dirks
01-15-07, 02:59 PM
The Rise of the Entrepreneurs thread requires attention!

Rajani Aishwara
01-22-07, 11:00 PM
I need a member to accompany me in The Powers That Bind thread in the Athylia's Verse forum. You need only post once. Any takers?

The Bard
01-29-07, 07:53 PM
I would be glad to join but you need to fill me in on what happened since my absence

Rajani Aishwara
01-31-07, 10:55 AM
Nothing since the last time you were here. We're working on a few projects at the moment. I'll pm them to you in a bit.

The Bard
01-31-07, 05:58 PM
thanks amigo glad nothing special happened I don't wanna miss out

The Glassmaker
01-31-07, 10:24 PM
Requesting entry into the Group. 20 gp available for fee.

Rajani Aishwara
02-01-07, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the Peregrine Group.

The Glassmaker
02-01-07, 04:51 PM
Excellent. Shall I find a mod to make the gold exchange?

Rajani Aishwara
02-01-07, 05:39 PM
No need. I'll send a report to The Treasury.

The Glassmaker
02-02-07, 09:10 PM
Quest pitch:

I'd love to start making the group some money and building my inventory of wares. Anybody available to hang out in Fallien for a thread, get to know Sihiri while he does his glassmaking thing?

Rajani, perhaps you could sail down in the Peregrine looking to make some investments. Could also intro my character into the group.

Rajani Aishwara
02-02-07, 09:36 PM
Can it wait until I get one of my other threads out of the way? I'll gladly do it then.

Zook Murnig
02-02-07, 10:02 PM
Caduceus would be eager to visit Fallien, the former homeland of his people. And, if you're up for it, he'd be totally willing to buy a weapon of some sort made of glass from you, Glassmaker. Not for battle specificly, but for general use. Rituals and combat.

Ataraxis
02-02-07, 10:32 PM
When my Quest load lightens, I'd be interested in joining in, considering Lillian is from Fallien (well, from the OQ, at least). I'll also have her work in the Fallien War somehow, and have her exile revoked!

So, is this quest during the Fallien War?

The Glassmaker
02-03-07, 02:03 AM
I think multiple threads would be fine. Rajani and Ataraxis, maybe you guys can come down at once.

Yeah, it'd be during the war, before the Diary of War thread writers make it to the Nirrakal, at which point Sihiri will probably accompany them back to Irrakam.

The Glassmaker
02-04-07, 01:37 PM
((double post--may the gods forgive this sacrilege ;) ))

Is the Priya quest open, or is someone else already selected for the remaining chair?

Rajani Aishwara
02-04-07, 01:46 PM
It's semi closed. I need to find a use for you in the thread. I'll send you a pm regarding my plans.

Rajani Aishwara
03-17-07, 12:14 PM
Aerie of Akashima (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=59199#post59199) will the story of the Origin of The Peregrine Group. It will be featuring Atzar Kellon, Zook Murnig, and Karuka Tida. A whole bunch of mess will be going on in that thread... A whole bunch of mess! Anyways near the end of the thread all the members of the group will have the chance to participate in the first official meeting of the group and declare their membership status, so keep your eye on this thread.

In other news I'm leading a Peregrine Group charge into Donnalaich in hopes of encouraging activity in that region. It's a thread called The Archeologists. The members are all already picked out for it, but it should be alot of fun, and maybe you guys may get an idea or two for playing there.

Keeping to the spirit of things does anyone have any plans of playing in Istraloth? If you have any ideas feel free to voice them here. I'm sure I or any other Peregrine would be glad to join you.

Chidori Draconid
03-17-07, 12:44 PM
I was thinking of starting a quest there. I'll need two battle oriented characters by my side. I'm going to try and find something of profit here like Rajani did in The Archeologists, and we'll have rivals. It's going to be of godly proportions as my quests usually are, and I'm going to incorporate a Native American myth into this one. If anyone would like to join let me know.

Ataraxis
03-17-07, 12:46 PM
Good to see you back, Raj!

Though I can't say I've anything planned for Istraloth, I do think my next two characters will start out there, so if anyone needs any fem power, give them a call (when they're written and approved, that is >.>)!

On an unrelated note, what should I do for Priya? I've been thinking of replying, but I don't want to encroach on Glassmaker's turn.

Edit:

Chidori, what's the ETA for that quest? And also, do you consider rogue-type character and a cleric-type character as viable options for participants?

Rajani Aishwara
03-17-07, 01:03 PM
@Ataraxis: No need to worry about turn orders to that extent. Just respond when you can.

@Chidori: An ETA would be preferable.

Chidori Draconid
03-17-07, 07:09 PM
As soon as my new character is ready and approved.

MetalDrago
04-03-07, 04:21 PM
I apologize for my long absence... I am allowed only limited access to the computer, as it is... Tuesdays, Fridays, and early Saturdays... I hope I've not been counted out yet

The Bard
04-03-07, 08:48 PM
I apologize for my long absence... I am allowed only limited access to the computer, as it is... Tuesdays, Fridays, and early Saturdays... I hope I've not been counted out yet

Same and glad to see you back Chid and Raji I was worried you were gone for good

Io Beauregard
04-03-07, 11:11 PM
Rajani Aishwara has a new goal for the Peregrine Group now that it seems like the IE has backed off of Corone. It's a rather ambitious goal, but it's his to announce. I'm going to let him spit it out, so keep it locked here for details.

Rajani Aishwara
04-07-07, 01:07 PM
We're getting ourselves an HQ - our own IC subforum here in Althanas. I can't tell everyone exactly how because if I say too much too soon someone with more resources will beat us to it, but if we work together we'll be the first group with a headquarters in a very long time.

I'll soon make a new thread with a set of brand new missions which will lead us to our goal. ICly they may not look connected, but it will all come together in time.

Rith
04-08-07, 08:00 PM
I would like to accept the invitation to the Peregrine PG.

Rajani Aishwara
04-08-07, 08:02 PM
done