PDA

View Full Version : Dante Hellfire

Royal_Outrage_vocalist
04-05-06, 03:02 PM
Name: Dante Hellfire
Race:demon/human
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:clear/ red ( when mad or in battle kinda steams out of his eyes)
Height:7"11'
Weight:250lbs.

Personality: Hot headed at times but will give his life for the one he loves

Appearance: This 7"11' behemoth is very muscular and in his dark bronze plate armour he looks like a tank he also has a scar on his chest from a feirce battle with a higher demon and won. He also has blonde hair from his human side and clear eyes but when in battle or when he is mad his eyes turn red and the kinda steam out he also carries around a steel greatsword

History: In a fierce battle with higher demon Dante got a scar that starts for his right shoulder to the the bottom rib on the left he has a demon father and a human mother ,ever since his home town got attakced and his mother wa killed he swore revenge on the demons that killed his mother so he took care of the first higher demon and won but barely thats how he got the scar on his chest

Spells: He has Pyrokenesis which means he can control fire but he is still learning how to master pyrokenesis he is at his level (0) he can only create small fire balls and through them at least 5 ft we can create 3 fireballs at a time the he has to recharge . maximum. He has super human strength which levels out to be about the strength of 1.5x a mans noormal strength

Equipment: Dante wields a steel great sword along with Dark bronze plate armour made from the great depths of hell with spikey forearm sheild like pieces part of his armour

Cyrus the virus
04-05-06, 05:57 PM
We don't have abilities like "Hack and Slash" here, those are more like Techniques from a video game. Try and guage his ability with a sword and post that instead, and keep in mind while you do that the fact that he is level 0, and is therefore weak.

I need to know what he can do with his Pyrokinesis, like everything. Level 0 means he can't have any powerful spells, or too many of them, keep in mind.

Also, know that any kind of racial benefits like enhanced strength or speed can't be used unless they're in your profile. You'll get in trouble if you use abilities that aren't listed here.

Cyrus the virus
04-07-06, 09:37 AM
I need a limitation on those fireballs, a set amount of times that he can use them in a thread before he runs out. I'd say 3 is a good number.

And enhanced strength is much much too powerful. You'll need to lower that significantly, to maybe 1.5x the strength of a normal man.

Cyrus the virus
04-07-06, 06:39 PM
Keep in mind that when I said three times, I mean he can only use the spell three times in a quest or battle, any more than that and you're cheating.

You're approved :)