PDA

View Full Version : The New Alerar, Questions/Answers

Vorin
12-13-06, 04:27 PM
Well, by now most of you have heard the news (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3403), and I'm sure many of you have questions about the changes. Please post any idea of inquiry that comes to mind. I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Letho
12-13-06, 04:42 PM
About the Queen's personal guards and generals... Are you still up for them seeking refuge in Corone?

Vorin
12-13-06, 04:44 PM
Those that survive the purging will have to flee to Corone. Raiaera isn't very friendly to Dark elves, Salvar is an ally, Fallien's Xenophobic, and Tular is too close. If you're up for it, so am I.

Letho
12-13-06, 04:46 PM
:cool:

Which means, yes, I'm up for it.

Alvakar
04-03-07, 06:22 AM
Can we get more information on the various military factions, please? Such as what each stands for, where they are focused, and the like?

From the timeline (Alerar basics)

Present day [CP 1801] [DW 2001]

-- The war with Raiaera has been at a standstill since the disaster at Valinatal. Alerar has become strife with civil war. The armed forces have split into innumerable factions. Among them are the old Aleranian Army, the Kyorl, the Rangir, the Resistance, and a small amount of forces still loyal to Thoracis, who has since been exiled from the county.

Also, could we have info on the few places that don't have info threads, like the Fields? I get the basics, but I'd like specific information if possible... Details and the like.