PDA

View Full Version : tournament!

Everlast
12-16-06, 11:47 AM
[[((SOLO))]]

Everlast was walking through an older town not much older then the normal village but the buildings looked very old and surprised Everlast how they were still standing. He didn’t care why or how right now he wanted some ale from the local tavern all this travel had gotten him thirsty and he was out of ale himself.

He arrived at the tavern and there was quite a buzz going around. Not the average drunken buzz but more of a drunken excited buzz. Everlast approached the barkeep behind the counter. He was no more then maybe 30 years of age and he was a pudgy man.

“Excuse me sir but what is this excitement in a tavern I thought they would be drunk not drunk and excited.” Everlast asked the barkeep.

“Well you see there is a tournament set to start in a few days and registration has just begun so were all excited to see if Max will sign up again.” The barkeep explained

“Interesting indeed well where are the signups? I think I need to shake the rust off of me.”

“They’re down the road about a five minute walk.” The barkeep said as he eyed Everlast up and down. “You might want to get some muscle on you if you’re really thinking of going in there.”

“Don’t worry I got it covered.” Everlast said as he grabbed someone’s mug of ale on his way out of the tavern.