PDA

View Full Version : Should Valentina Snow Come Back to Althanas?

Ther
12-16-06, 11:09 PM
I have a friendly wager going with my friend and old-time Althanas poster Valentina Snow over whether she should come back here or not. So I'm making this post to see who'd actually be interested in reading her stuff, since she's a pretty damn good writer.

Oh yeah, and no being negative in this thread, guys. I'm here to be positive and talk about the future, just like my hero Mark McGwire does.

Slayer of the Rot
12-16-06, 11:59 PM
Yes.

Séreméla
12-17-06, 02:34 AM
Omfg Tell Jessi She Needs To Come Back Niw!!! Ms. Brittany Misses Her Very Very Much

Torin Reahkari
12-17-06, 03:25 AM
I've told her repeatedly and will continue to tell her I miss Valentina stories. :(

Reiko
12-17-06, 06:21 AM
I'd only want her back if she wants to come back.

Cyrus the virus
12-17-06, 06:37 AM
I don't want her to come back to bless us with her benevolant writing, but I would like her to come back to be part of the community, maybe write something that isn't a solo, and things like that.

grim137
12-17-06, 09:04 AM
I don't want her to come back to bless us with her benevolant writing, but I would like her to come back to be part of the community, maybe write something that isn't a solo, and things like that.

Ditto.

Letho
12-17-06, 10:11 AM
What Cyrus said, only with "benevolent" spelled correctly. :P

Empyrean
12-17-06, 10:17 AM
She should totally come back.

galadra
12-17-06, 04:06 PM
oh jessy-poo!!!

this is smelly!!!

smelly says come back!!!

;_;

(i misses j00)

Komosatuo
12-17-06, 04:38 PM
She gave my character a 100 EXP bonus once...

She can come back.

Kinslayer
12-19-06, 01:32 AM
I wanna meet her...

and maybe shell RP with me..

Osato
12-19-06, 02:11 AM
Jess is my rp idol...

Or something like that. I'd love to see her back. Maybe if she came back I could convince Ciancth to come back too... that girl's not doing anything and we've not hung out for a while.

Lol.

Therefore, Jess comes back and Ciancth (my ex) can start hanging with me again.

Yes. Val must return. Lol. jk'ing

I'd love to see her around again though

AdventWings
12-19-06, 02:14 AM
Hey, she's welcomed back here anytime. :)

Grudges don't stay long on Althanas, that's what I like to believe.

Do tell Jess that we are waiting for her eventual return.

Osato
12-19-06, 02:21 AM
Grudges don't stay long on Althanas, that's what I like to believe.

Damn straight... I'm back, aren't I?

MiaKane
12-19-06, 02:47 AM
man, Valentina Snow and jessi were the reasons i started rping here, so yeah, i would really love to see her come back, i miss her writing, her characters

i really do

i miss them so much....*crys*

Vorin
12-19-06, 06:37 AM
I don't want her to come back to bless us with her benevolant writing, but I would like her to come back to be part of the community, maybe write something that isn't a solo, and things like that. The wisest thing said in this thread.

Atzar
12-19-06, 08:07 AM
Sure! Bring her back...

Letho
12-19-06, 08:28 AM
I think Ruina (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3481) is actually her account. I could be wrong though.

A random fact: Valentina Snow approved my very first profile on Althanas, the crappy Letho's level 0 profile.

AdventWings
12-19-06, 08:37 AM
That's exactly what I was also thinking, Letho.

The timing is quite unsettling.... *Paranoid glances*

Ruina
12-19-06, 03:52 PM
I think Ruina is actually her account. I could be wrong though.

Maaaaaaaybeeeeeee.

Cyrus the virus
12-19-06, 04:35 PM
Hello interesting woman who I never talked to except that one time in a chat somewhere :)

Ther
12-19-06, 05:02 PM
Hello interesting woman who I never talked to except that one time in a chat somewhere :)

Huh? You've been here for years and you never talked to her?

Cyrus the virus
12-19-06, 05:24 PM
Indeed. Except for awkward comments on livejournal o_O But I've never really talked to a few people here, actually.

Naphe
12-19-06, 05:45 PM
It's been long since I've had the pleasure of talking to her, though I'm not sure if she is still fixated on storywriting. Yet if she is not then it would obviously be complimentary to have her back in this old community.

Ruina
12-19-06, 06:46 PM
I'll try and be a bit friendlier this time.

Witchblade
12-19-06, 06:50 PM
I didn't know there was a time when you weren't friendly, then again, I barely pay attention to the politics of Althanas. That only makes you want to kill things. ^^

Welcome back and stuffies!

I'd do my whole welcome to althanas thing with the arms and legs and the rabid zombie characters but it's not like you're new. :p

galadra
12-19-06, 10:43 PM

ZOMG JESS!!!

::glomp::

::sex::

EDIT:

That's a rather interesting response. Wish I kinda got that more often.

Welcome back Jess, make an open thread!

make me one, too!!! :D

Artifex Felicis
12-19-06, 10:47 PM
That's a rather interesting response. Wish I kinda got that more often.

Welcome back Jess, make an open thread!

AdventWings
12-19-06, 11:42 PM
Myu~! Welcome back, Jess! ^_^

Serilliant
12-20-06, 12:09 AM
No need to fly off the handle like that.

...bitch.

Dissinger
12-20-06, 05:01 AM

Well now theres a name I haven't seen in forever. Welcome back Jess, I doubt we talked much and I don't know if that will change this time, but I feel its good to have you back. You were probably one of the best approval mods I saw, and I have to say, having had your job I am glad to see you back amongst us.

God, when I first saw you Seth was just a pathetic little thief starting his journey, its been awhile hasn't it?

Ruina
12-20-06, 05:03 AM
It sure has. Kind of strange seeing how much some of the Althanians have grown.

Dissinger
12-20-06, 05:11 AM
Well I guess the question then becomes is Ruina your test subject before bringing back the wendigo? Or is she staying in her town (Blackfield I believe it was) never to return?

Torin Reahkari
12-20-06, 07:33 AM
Welcome back. :)

Ruina
12-20-06, 09:11 PM
Well I guess the question then becomes is Ruina your test subject before bringing back the wendigo? Or is she staying in her town (Blackfield I believe it was) never to return?

We'll see. If Ruina doesn't really work out (Which I feel she might not), then Val will indeed come back. Can't keep her bloodlust under control very long.

Artifex Felicis
12-20-06, 09:34 PM
I want to eat Val for the irony...

Anyways, anything about Rianna or Serenti,(sp?) the latter not being as important as the little red headed ball of suger.

Rajani Aishwara
12-20-06, 09:56 PM
*enters with a pimpish strut.*

Lookie here, lady! You aren't eating me! Go on ahead and try it. I will give you heartburn like a mother fucker! LOL just kidding. Welcome back. I haven't read your stuff seeing as I'm a little noob (twist my noob), but it seems as though you're pretty well known round these parts. I hope it's just as fun as it was when you were around.

Solomon
12-20-06, 10:11 PM
Glad to have you back! Never RPd with you, but you approved one of my older characters, and my friend Tom (Plague) Always spoke VERY highly of you! Hope you have some good ol'fashion Althanas fun!

Reiko
12-20-06, 10:16 PM
aww I'm no longer the highest level femme character

It's really nice to see you back and i hope you have lots of fun. It'll be fun to see what new things you'll come up with.

AdventWings
12-20-06, 11:08 PM
Well~ You're still the highest level Femme Fatale, Reiko... For the moment ;)

On that thread... If Val comes back, please don't eat me? ^_^;

*Gives you a box of mint paddies*

Ther
12-21-06, 12:02 AM
Well~ You're still the highest level Femme Fatale, Reiko... For the moment ;)

On that thread... If Val comes back, please don't eat me? ^_^;

*Gives you a box of mint paddies*

If Val eats anything like her creator, she needs it.

Reference yucky In-N-Out Onion breath.

Cyrus the virus
12-22-06, 12:47 PM
Luc has fun powers to steal, and I sure love battling.

This lady's going to leave again just from all the pressure :p

Ruina
12-23-06, 04:33 AM
I don't know who I'm kidding with this Ruina shit. There's only one character I really want to write here.

Expect a return soon.

Lucien
12-23-06, 07:29 AM
Damn,

Ruina's hot, for a girl that is. Maybe it's the evil-y scarf she has.

Artifex Felicis
12-23-06, 10:06 AM
I still wanna eat Val ;_;

Either way, can't wait to see the evil wendigo in action, and killing, and generally destroying everything in her path.

Ther
12-23-06, 12:13 PM
Damn,

Ruina's hot, for a girl that is. Maybe it's the evil-y scarf she has.

Haha, that reminds me of a line from Diamonds are Forever! Brilliant!

Ithermoss
12-24-06, 01:12 PM
Jess, if you come back, allow me to be the first to frotteurize her.

Workout Wonder
01-01-07, 12:10 AM
I don't really know Jess personally, and I will say that while I do think she's a good writer, I don't really consider myself a fan of hers. However, I do feel that with all the work she put into approvals over the years, if she wants to come back under any circumstances, even if its just to post exclusively in solo quests and never acknowledge another living soul for the rest of her time here, she's earned that right.

Max Dirks
01-01-07, 12:26 AM
Who is Valentina Snow?

Valentina L. Snow
01-01-07, 11:31 PM
Nobody special.

Kell
01-01-07, 11:53 PM
woooooo shes back!!!!!! *dances*

Sighter Tnailog
01-03-07, 05:01 AM
I'm fine with anyone coming back provided they behave themselves.

Tyrion
01-03-07, 05:55 AM
Val approved my first character back in the day. . .

*reminisces*

Ther
01-03-07, 03:00 PM
Nobody special.

Especially since her CREATOR gets more fan art then Valentina Snow herself.