PDA

View Full Version : This is a humorous occurance what I am now saying to you.

Ter-Thok
12-17-06, 12:25 AM
So here's the deal, chaps and chappettes.

I've been pretty inactive lately, right? This is due to the great lardosity of college's massive ass pressing down on the fragile, sleeping man on the bus that is my free time. But it's X-mas, and as a result, I have a certain amount of freedom. No work. Two weeks. So here's the deal; I have a couple of threads lying around that I need to post in. But my inspiration, she is a fickle temptress and also a total bitch.

So I wanna do a relatively quick, straightforward thread with like, one person, to get back into the swing of things. Essays have buried my RPtological skills; be the paleontologist to my fossilized hobby, please. It's for the Children.

That's a band, right? The Children?

If you're interested, then please, post here. I will consider your application, and get back to you.

With Warm Regards,
Ter-Thok
Third Earl of Chestershire
Certified Public Accountant
D.D.S.

HOO!

Squidi
12-17-06, 07:13 AM
I'm looking to do a first quest kind of thing, so you can consider me.

Chiroptera
12-17-06, 11:26 PM
Heck yes to Christmas break. I, too am having trouble writing a sentence that doesn't have the word "organism," "biosphere," or "ecological" in it. Darned Biology.
You didn't mention what kind of thread you were looking to do, but I'd be interested in just about anything. So . . . here's my application.
Need references?

Ter-Thok
12-17-06, 11:54 PM
You guys both seem like pretty good combatants. I would classify this thread I'm considering as a battle; I already have a three-man quest going, which I do not intend to cancel. So a battle would be pretty cool, I'm thinking.

So, any particular ideas? Location, situation? Vacation? Crustacean?

Squidi
12-20-06, 01:02 PM
Location... Somewhere in Radasanth, Corone would be good (more specifically the poverish areas). Situation... I don't have one in particular but the nice thing about my character is that I can create a bizarre situation at any moment. Vacation... Starts Thursay afternoon, so that's when I'll be able to start posting should I be allowed to join. Crustacean... Yummy.