PDA

View Full Version : The Knights of the Round Table

MiaKane
12-17-06, 08:40 PM
The Knights of the Round Table

History

The Knights of the Round Table were formed after the declaration of war upon the Ai’bron monks of the citadel by a group declaring itself in justification to place a tax on the timeless and selfless services granted by the monks. However, the monks, created the knights with a far greater ideal in mind. The head monks, after seeing a great deal of strife amongst the world, including the war of Fallien in these passing months, as well as the assassination of various leaders around the world, deemed that it was best to spread the ideal of peace.

After much thought and the sway of Gwernaeh the sage, the Ai’bron monks chose one who had fought selflessly by the sides of Calerian warriors in the war of Irrakam, and by immediately upon hearing the news of impending war, she sided with the monks in their defense against the Illicit Entrepreneurs,

Mia Kane

Lady Mia Kane was given two charges, first, to protect the people of Althanas from injustices and evils. And second, to seek out others who showed chivalry and vigilance against evil in all of its forms.

The Eternal Charge

The goal of the Knights of the Round Table is to eternally protect the innocent, the weak, and the oppressed. To strike down evil, in all of its forms including inside their own hearts. To remember that if harm comes to the innocent, then the end does not justify the means. That a Knight will always be ready sacrifice their mind, body and soul in fulfilling the Eternal Charge. A knight must also remember to stay vigilant in dark times, and always have proper manners, for we are Gentlemen and Ladies.

Symbol of the Knights of the Round Table:

The mark of the KotRT is a silver sword over a red and gold shield with two banners reading : All are equal, and: Justice for all.

Membership requirements:

1) Must have selflessly fought against evil or the oppression of another.
2) Must upon apprenticeship (initiation) seek out a weapon that is special to the knight and bears an ability or enchantment that can evolve and grow with the knight.(this can be done solo or with a current knight)

Upon fulfilling these requirements, you shall be knighted and become a full member of the Round Table.

Current members:

Lady Mia Kane, knight of the shining sword.

Godfrey Krzyzacki, apprentice

Teutonic Knight
12-20-06, 03:11 PM
I shall join

MiaKane
12-21-06, 09:04 PM
yes good, welcome to the KotRT

Teutonic Knight
12-22-06, 11:20 PM
Thank you my brother. Do I have to do the requirements? Because I alreday did a battle against evil and am on my way to doing another soon. As for the weapon mine is pretty special to me.

MiaKane
12-23-06, 12:09 AM
well, i would like for you to give your blade soem kind of skill, or magic that will grow with you as you level up. I know i havent gotten mine yet, in fact im still working on the origins thread for KotRT where i get mine.

Special Forces
12-27-06, 04:44 AM
I'll join. I've done none of the requirements. Leo's sword has tiny capsules of posion would that count for special ability.

MiaKane
12-29-06, 02:20 PM
perhaps i wasnt as detailed about the weapon, you see, i mean that it pretty much has to be bound to you, as in no one else can use it (save for special cases) and is more or less a part of the character in that it grows and gains abilities as well.

Special Forces
12-29-06, 08:56 PM
He doesn't let anyone use his sword never. And whenever he can he upgrades the metal. The hilt was made special for his hand and his hand only. He is also thinking of getting the sword charmed with fire. So it can gain power when he does.