PDA

View Full Version : I figured I'd come out and say it.

Mage Hunter
12-17-06, 08:57 PM
This is a new Dissinger Character. I figured you'd all either eventually figure it out, or I'd slip up eventually lets just get it out there.

So with that in mind I've been thinking of what I should do for an inaugeral thread. I've had a few thoughts and I figured I'd make the first thread a rather intersting one, so here's the premise.

As stated in the Profile Drusilia has been camping in the Concordia Forest. She is wanted by the Corone guard and stories have begun spreading about a psycho Drow Bitch. As truthful as they are, I figured I'd give you guys a ahnd in deciding her immediate fate. To that end I'm planning on an open thread where people can attempt to apprehend or convince her to join them.

With this in mind I open the forum to you guys to make any suggestions.

Séreméla
12-17-06, 09:52 PM
hmmm...this could be your quest you owe me...but I fear I am not at Concordia quite yet....seems such an interesting girl too....you are a tease you are. If you would like she could join up with the PG I am in under disguise of really trying to destory us from within since it is a magical PG and she is a Mage hunter

Ter-Thok
12-17-06, 09:57 PM
I must admit your latest character's piqued my curiosity.

If you don't mind, I would be interested in participating in this proposed thread of yours.

I have been looking for a sort of thing to re-energize my brainular faculties.. As for ideas, well...your lass here doesn't seem to be a fan of magic. Ter-Thok ain't a fan of magic. I mean, damn, it's not like there's a shortage of magic to dislike on Althanas. The planet's lousy with the stuff.

It's all frog princes and enchanted swords and fire arrows and mystic shrines. What's not to dislike?

Mage Hunter
12-17-06, 10:07 PM
Just keep in mind Terthok she's crazy apeshit racist. I'd hate for the little demon to get close only to get hit with that barbed tongue.

EDIT: I'd like to also say any Power Group looking to recruit her can make their case there in the thread. I figure its a good oppurtunity for us to see the chemistry before it owuld happen.

Reiko
12-17-06, 10:30 PM
hey i really like the character. Althanas needs some good female drow, especially since I like matriarch drow the best. Though saddly I don't see her getting along with any of my characters. maybe if I have more time there could be a plotline where they're enemies or are forced to work together. But still the character's really neat and I hope she goes well.

Mage Hunter
12-17-06, 10:57 PM
Like I said this thread is completely open ended, you could be a bounty hunter or you could be trying to help her. One way or the other this is her introductory thread. I also would advise you to carefully read the profile, she is completely different from my normal characters in that she is racist and has no compunctions about ending your life. If you wish to still try knwo I warned you as she is only friendly towards other drow...which is a damn shame as there is so few and far between.

Chiroptera
12-17-06, 11:20 PM
You should get her tortured. I think torture is a good thing for arrogant dark elves. Especially if it's by somber and efficient light elves instead of the stereotypical leering humans.

Oh yes. Torturing Drow. Nothing better.

Mage Hunter
12-17-06, 11:37 PM
Drusilia doesn't think so. Infact Drusilia is contemplating numerous ways to kill your half breed for suggesting such a possibility. ;)

Trust me, this girl is going to not be so haughty in the future. How long it takes depends on how long I have to take to get to where I want to go.

Ter-Thok
12-17-06, 11:42 PM
Just keep in mind Terthok she's crazy apeshit racist. I'd hate for the little demon to get close only to get hit with that barbed tongue.

EDIT: I'd like to also say any Power Group looking to recruit her can make their case there in the thread. I figure its a good oppurtunity for us to see the chemistry before it owuld happen.

Oh, pshaw. Racist is one thing, my dear Watson, but Ter-Thok is a bit of an asshole. He can quite easily take a tongue-lashing, and dish back quite a bit more.

Er...that is, provided it is a METAPHORICAL tongue-lashing. Otherwise, super-gross.

Of course, such an eventuality would be, in medical terminology, awesomely fun.

Zerith
12-17-06, 11:48 PM
Hmmm, would she be worth having Z-Man risk his life to try and recruit her into the OD?

Possibly. Having a dark, racist drow would definitely be a interesting addition.

Mage Hunter
12-18-06, 12:17 AM
So what do you guys think of having her first thread in Athylia's Verse?

I think it would allow for you to come and go as you please at the very least, so that it goes on for a time. It also allows for it to kick start that place, while I figure out where she is to go.

Mage Hunter
12-20-06, 01:39 AM
I figure two days is long enough.

Thread is here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3464). Feel free to register and jump in, The forum is good for people entering and leaving as needed.