PDA

View Full Version : Kor d'lil Tupora Elghinyrr

None So Blind
12-18-06, 09:33 PM
<<I'd like to redo the profile for this character. When I reregistered her, she was dead. Now, she is alive, per this thread (url=http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=364). For memorial purposes, I'm going to leave his history intact and add on the events of reincarnation at the end in bold. I have read the reincarnation thread and I've tried to make this as close to possible to a level two character that I could. The spells might be a bit strong, but I would like to draw attention to the fact that I have no weapons, armor, or other equipment. Not even clothes. Take pity on my cold, naked Drow.>>

Dead is Ghauntyrr'stra Do'afin
(Unlucky Poison Spinner of the House 'The Walkers in the Web')
Now Lives Kor d'lil Tupora Elghinyrr
(Anger of the Living Dead)

Race: Drow

Appearance Attributes: A tall Drow male, with long spindled ears and skin the color of the midnight sky. Long silver hair falls down his back, and he usually keeps it knotted behind his neck to be out of the way. His eyes are a rich amber gold color, and at the moment, he is completely naked. His skin has no scars on it, and he is very well muscled. He rarely smiles, even with his face relaxed, he seems to be scowling.

History: The Drow maiden's lips still bleeding slowly, she is dragged through underground hallways and dark stone corridoors, until finally she comes to a large room.

The spectators' tongues immediately start to waggle as the woman is carried in. How could she be standing trial, some of them asked. They hadn't thought anything bad of her before this. She had never done anything wrong, and lived a normal Drow life. She was one of the hunters, and her poisons and potions were respected by all but the very skilled in such things.

Unceremoniously dumped upon the floor, Ghauntyrr'stra looks up to see three hooded figures like the one that sewed her lips shut, though these wore adornments of jewels and gold. The moment flows too fast for the woman, and before she can catch her breath, the middle figure is speaking in a low rumbling voice.

"Ghauntyrr'stra Do'afin, last of your House." Murmers went through the watching crowd as she was addressed. Yes, they had almost forgotten, the people's gossip swept through, that all but her had been killed or exiled before. It was an unlucky house, and her mother had named the abandoned child justly before she died on the childbirth bed.

"You stand here before us today, charged with the death of our Queen." The crowd's voices had turned to an angry buzzing, and one man stepped forward, spit flying from his mouth as he pointed at Ghauntyrr'stra. "That's right! We found her signature poison in her body! No other among us uses that recipe!" He was pulled back by a woman who strugged to move forward, past him. "Yes, and this dreg was mocked by the Queen! She had motive!"

Ghauntyrr'stra shuddered and put her head down, filling with cold at their accusations. So many fingers pointed at her, was there not a friend in one of them?

"How do you plead, Ghauntyrr'stra Do'afin?" The middle voice spoke again, and she looked up, mistakenly opening her mouth. When the red spots of pain left her eyes, she started to write "Innocent." upon the dirt, but halfway through the word, the hooded figure nodded.

"If you cannot speak, your silence rings of guilt. Ghauntyrr'stra Do'afin, you are banished from the Shadows. Stay in the daylight, and die in it."

Before she could be taken from the place, the room started to swim around her, and the woman collapsed from nerves.

((During the time since then, Ghauntyrr'Stra traveled across Corone, and met and battled with Gild Sorrain. He invited her to join his Brotherhood, and she agreed. She worked up to the status of Captain, and befriended fellow Captain Damon Kaosi, while they taught each other languages. In the end, she sacrificed her life to save his when Damon fought to save her from her father's disturbing intentions.

She woke afterwards in the land of the dead and found there another soul. They journeyed together to find a place where they could enter back into the land of the living, and after an exhausting effort, they did. They are now wandering the countryside of Raiaera, searching for, among other things, clothes.))

Equipment: NONE

Skills
Through his travels in the land of the dead, Kor has gained the ability to see and communicate with spirits on a soul to soul level. No words are exchanged, but emotions and images.

When Ghauntyrr'Stra Do'afin died, her body was taken deep into the tower Rilynana'Urden at the Brotherhood Sanctuary. While the body lays within the tower, Kor retains Ghaun's old power of Shadow-walking. He can use shadows to move up to ten feet at a time.
Magic
The Raiaeran portal that spit Kor out infused his soul with magical ability, something he'd never had in his last life. The following are his spells

Erthe Su'acon - A chilling wind sweeps around Kor, fueling him with the unresisting fortitude of the undead. Very weak at the moment, and only provides a small "pick me up" when feeling tired.

Familiar
Queen - A small finch-like bird of black and green. Queen has no powers but the soul of the slain Moontae Queen Natamrael Nito. She is bound to Kor by the force of their hate for one another, and cannot disobey him. She can (and does) speak her mind, and he can understand her words.

Witchblade
12-18-06, 09:45 PM
Approved!

Welcome back to the world of the living.