PDA

View Full Version : Internet problems...

Letho
12-19-06, 01:54 PM
So yeah, apparently my internet provider thinks it's perfectly acceptable to disconnect my connection because they fucked up and forgot to send me the bill two months ago. Until I get this fixed, I probably won't be around much or at all. I'm not sure how long will this last; could be a day, could be a week. Sorry for the inconvenience everybody.

Vorin
12-19-06, 02:03 PM
No!

AdventWings
12-20-06, 12:07 AM
:(

Oh~ And things were starting to get interesting...

*Glares at Murakama* I told you to post earlier, didn't I?

Murakama: Your brain was fried, remember?

Uhh... Right.

Best of luck, Letho. Get back here soon. :)

Mage Hunter
12-20-06, 01:24 AM
Take your time Duro, we've got nothing but it.

Letho
12-21-06, 06:44 AM
And after some negotiations and about half-a-dozen phone calls to the bastards, they plugged me into the Matrix again.

There is no spoon. :cool:

Now back to your regular broadcasting.

EDIT: What's up with everybody getting lazy and not posting all of a sudden? Did the holiday season lull you into inactivity? Screw Christmas, more posting! :D

AdventWings
12-21-06, 07:29 AM
Meh. I blame it on lack of nourishment and...

Well, I had my brains fried. I'll recover eventually. ;)

Letho
12-21-06, 07:30 AM
You think it's nourishment you need? You think that's air you're breathing? :P

Reiko
12-21-06, 09:03 AM
And after some negotiations and about half-a-dozen phone calls to the bastards, they plugged me into the Matrix again.

There is no spoon. :cool:

Now back to your regular broadcasting.

EDIT: What's up with everybody getting lazy and not posting all of a sudden? Did the holiday season lull you into inactivity? Screw Christmas, more posting! :D

for me it's been depression. really hard to write when you're depressed. This time of year's always tough but this one's much worse than the last.

Welcome back, I'll do my best to post in our quest soon.

Dissinger
12-21-06, 03:44 PM
I do have to admit this is the time when cyclical depression hits hardest.

But I haven't posted because I'm a lazy SoB.

hamnat
12-21-06, 11:20 PM
i don't know....al of a sudden my brain is swarming with new ideas....but when i start to compound on them, my brain just wont help....and my stroy line is suffering because of it. I just find myself without the urge to write, suddenly.

Hana
12-21-06, 11:45 PM
I'll be posting in like half an hour, calm down, boy. :D

And welcome back, Mr. Anderson.