PDA

View Full Version : Newbie migrated over from GUA

Marshika
12-19-06, 06:00 PM
Hi all! I just migrated over from GUA. Different name so people can't stalk me :p

Anyway yeah. Just saying hi. Was impressed with some of the Althys in the TOL and wanted to come over to see them some more. Happy to be here!

Witchblade
12-19-06, 06:09 PM
*clears her throat*

Welcome to Althanas,

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, flesh eating characters. Do not feed the following people; Cyrus the virus, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Serillient, Reiko, Vorin, Dissinger and Atzar Kellon for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are really hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread.

Have a nice day. ^^

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisoned...which is bad.*

Ther
12-19-06, 06:49 PM
Welcome, Marshika. I'm glad you decided to come join us! I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you ever want to chat make sure to send a PM or IM my way.

DarkStrike
12-19-06, 07:47 PM
I should know you if you're from GuA... and I want to guess Bloodyjimmy, but I'm not entirely sure.

AdventWings
12-19-06, 11:48 PM
Hi and welcome to Althanas. :)

Remember, us moderators are only a PM away. Shoot us a PM or post your concern up in the "Your Word" forum if you cannot find the asnwer to your question.

By the way, I'm not on the "Do Not Feed" so you may feed me if you feel like it.

Nyao~! ;)

Marshika
12-20-06, 12:14 AM
Hehe keep guessing ;)

And wow, thanks for all the warm greetings, guys. I knew I came here for a reason. Much friendlier community and all :D

Atzar
12-20-06, 12:16 AM
Do you roleplay there? DS or BA?

And welcome to Althanas, from one GUA recruit to another. I joined about 2 months ago, and I love it here.

Cyrus the virus
12-20-06, 01:15 AM
Howdy do, home slice. Welcome!

Artifex Felicis
12-20-06, 09:08 AM
I can be fed agaian! Years(?) of non food and getting cookie crumbs are over.

Also, welcome, though we highly encourage going back and grabbing more people from GUA so we might onbe day forcefully go over and taking them into our warm and loving grip. With bullets.

Reiko
12-20-06, 09:14 AM
nya... I'm gonna starve!

hihi and welcome. I'm glad you decided to cross over here from GUA. I never roleplayed there since I wanted to follow the advice that the name suggests^^

I hope you have lots of fun and such.

Stevo
12-20-06, 12:21 PM
I was a moderator in GUA several years ago. Back when it was still a rom site, and a bit in the GUA days.

Those were the good old days...

I took a look and I was surprised to see its still here. Its been down for some time you know? I was more surprized to see Seguro is still there too. Now he's been there since I was :)

Is Valkhorn still Admin? I left cuz I had an arguement with him back then. I was named BassTreble (the char from megaman series) But i shall never use that name again now that theres some Swedish half-ass making crappy music under the name "Basshunter"...