PDA

View Full Version : Returns and Questions

Darkhawk76
12-19-06, 07:10 PM
Hey all!

If you remember me, I feel loved. If you don't, I'm not surprised.

I took about a semester off of Althanas to kind of get my own inner peace in order. To put it bluntly, I've learned a lot about life, relationships, God, and myself. I'm still going through the valley of darkness but I know that we all are and I know who I can trust to help me get through it.

Enough of my own life, if it was just that I would have gone to the realm of greetings. I'm here to talk about the life of my RP characters.

I've been inactive for a while, leaving a lot of unfinished threads that, sadly, I have no intent on finishing. I've looked over both Kyle and Blank and have no wish to play them. I had given both of them defined stories, that, in the long run, were really broken and were very cliche. I just want to play someone fun.

So, does Althanas allow characters to dissappear from a profile in order to make new characters. And if I remember, isn't there a rule that will allows someone to start a new character with a portion of their deleted character's experience?

Edit: Got off my lazy ass and found the rules of Reincarnation. Thanks to those who looked.

Krugor
12-20-06, 04:43 PM
Oow, I remember you! Can't really remember your writing though, but the name rings a bell :)

And if you mean account when you say profile, then yes, you can make a new character on an already used account, but it will wipe out the existing character. Though I guess that's exactly what you want! Welcome back.

Osato
12-20-06, 05:33 PM
What's up? You wanna finish that Salvar thread? Lol.

Welcome back.

Lighthawk76
12-20-06, 11:03 PM
If people REALLY, REALLY want/need me to finish a thread I started, I'm willing to. I'm hoping to get a new character written by this weekend though, and wipe out one of my characters... maybe.

I like using Lighthawk76 as my handle, and don't want it to go to a character that won't be used. Then again, I'm pretty sure I can make another _____hawk76 and be just fine. Meh, we'll see. If you see a -----hawk76, you know who it is... virtually anyway.

Oh, and thanks for the info Krugor. I wasn't the most active of writers, so I'm not sure my writing was read much. I popped in probably about the same time you did. I think...

Chiroptera
12-20-06, 11:34 PM
Good to see ya again! That "Memories of Death" thread was a really good idea, but I understand about wanting a clean slate. Kudos to you for being able to get completely away from Althanas for a whole semester! I look forward to seeing your new character.

AdventWings
12-20-06, 11:40 PM
Nice to see you back, Lighthawk/Darkhawk. :D

We'll be waiting to see what kind of troubles you'll be stirring up for this Althanas, Nyu~! ;)

Letho
12-21-06, 06:29 AM
Welcome back, Light/Drakhawk. We fought in the LCC, first round. Shame that never got finished. Also, I do recall you giving none other then Shyam a run for his money in a random battle in the Citadel. Good to have you back.