PDA

View Full Version : Help me find some pants?

None So Blind
12-19-06, 07:23 PM
Dead Ringers Recruitment

This quest (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=44932#post44932) is a Raiaeran quest that I need two other characters to help me with.

1st character - Should be the hero type, do-gooder who jumps in to help an innocent people who have been morally affronted. Small skirmishes will be involved, but nothing too life threatening to your character. A lovely spoil of gold possible.

2nd character - The mercenary type. Good, evil, it doesn’t matter. As long as they’re willing to hunt down easy prey for a decent weapon or armor spoil, apply!

All spoils are pending the final approval from the judge, of course, but those are the things that I will make IC available for your character to pick up in this quest.

While this is a set-up for more serious threads, it will be funny, relatively quick and hopefully really fun. I can’t get online every day, so don’t worry if you aren’t a quick poster.

Slayer of the Rot
12-19-06, 07:44 PM
Damn straight I'd be interested in this. I'd see me being more of the number 2, though.

Ravenok Kinnes
12-19-06, 08:05 PM
Can I join? Ravenok qualifies for number 2, though. If Slayer joins, will I still be able to?

Perfectly fine if I can't.

None So Blind
12-19-06, 08:08 PM
EDIT

Hey Ravenok, just talked to Slayer, he'd be willing to play the part of #1, so welcome in! In the intro posts, you just need to outline why you're in Anebrilith and where you are/what you're doing in the city at the moment. All the action will get started in the next round of posting.

If you wanna reach me, my AIM is RestitutionSpork

Ravenok Kinnes
12-19-06, 08:09 PM
Alright, thanks. Mind if I read and post in the thread now?

Slayer of the Rot
12-19-06, 08:23 PM
Manda's having some computer trouble, but she wanted you to know that you can take the number two spot and I'll switch to number one. The first post should be just basic introduction, and all the action will start in the next round of posting.

Ravenok Kinnes
12-19-06, 08:28 PM
Um... Okay?(doesn't know why you told him what an intro is)

I will probably wait till tomorrow to make the intro, because I only have a half hour here on this computer left and don't feel like writing one just now. So yeah, i'll just wait till tomorrow. I already read it.

Rok the Blade
12-23-06, 11:23 PM
Okay, this is Ravenok as well. Slayer, if you want the #2 spot, you can have it. Rokusho is more than suited for the hero role. And yes, I am actually planning to join with this character instead, i'm giving Ravenok a little break.