PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Bounty Hunter
12-21-06, 01:56 AM
Hey this is Séreméla. I am attempting to create a completely different character than I have ever used before. First off he is a bounty hunter and animal hunter. He uses no magic, and is a guy so this will be an interesting experience for me. So if anyone needs a certain creature hunted down, or need another character(or your own) hunted down let me know and I will see how far I can get with this one. Also you will probably see me pitting my two characters against eachother in an upcoming quest, but not any time soon.

Anyway If you would like to quest with, or have a quest you'd like done and you're willing to pay just let me know. And if you want me to do something like that please PM me and make it an IC PM so that way I can post it in my first post of the threads.

Without further adue, I bring you Bounty Hunter!!!

Dissinger
12-21-06, 05:14 AM
Heh should have known it was you Brit. This ouwldn't happen to be related to the fact theres a bounty on my Mage Hunter owuld it? ;)

Seth_Rahl
12-21-06, 07:30 AM
Ooh...a fellow bounty hunter, what luck!

Bounty Hunter
12-21-06, 03:05 PM
I chance to kill one of patrick's characters.....no why would I do something like that to you >.> <.< lol no it's really not, however if you would like a good hunt down just let me know pat and I will be on you like sweat on a wrestler...heh thought you'd like that reference