PDA

View Full Version : The one and only

Tal'Gor
12-21-06, 09:05 AM
hey guys,

i have just created my first char and im hoping i can get him far without out too many bounties on his head or making enemies. hes a kind of person who doesnt want friends but will help if he sees it happening and by the way seth_rahl im looking forward to our quest and i might make Tal'Gor a bounty hunter also im not sure but it would get him some pretty impressive gold to start off with.

Seth_Rahl
12-21-06, 09:22 AM
For not making enemies, just try not to step on too many people's toes and you'll do fine. And making him a bounty hunter is a fine start, but you may find yourself wanting to change that later on. For begginings, start at Scara Brae or the Peaceful Promenade for some easy exp.

Tal'Gor
12-21-06, 09:26 AM
well that all seems fine and dandy to me but i find the easy exp is not always the funnest to get i have a few ideas of my own but i need another rper to help me fine tune them. i am after all a bit new to this online RPing but i have played dungeons and dragons in real life so i dont think it is much differance

Seth_Rahl
12-21-06, 09:30 AM
Oh really? Then you should do just fine. Well, if you really want some action, try some of the continents. Or, if your just a battle type of guy, lots of members are out for duels.

Tal'Gor
12-21-06, 09:32 AM
hmm... i think i might want to try out his abilities in a quest with you seth_rahl if your up for it if not it's okay ill just have to knock up a few npc's by myself lol

Seth_Rahl
12-21-06, 09:34 AM
Alright. I'll make a thread in Scara Brae exclusively closed for you, alright? Scara Brae, for the time being, is Ifrit's home base, so its a good start. But if you have other ideas...

Tal'Gor
12-21-06, 09:39 AM
nope go ahead scara brae is fine but my idea was around us fighting a mage that would really push my guy's limits or maybe even a swordsman thats pretty strong for me to test his combat abilities

Seth_Rahl
12-21-06, 09:42 AM
Hmm...alrighty then, i'll do both! (tee hee) He'll be a bounty, but since your not a bounty hunter(yet), i'll have him attack you outside of Scara Brae, as he's a murderer, or something. Actually, it could be a her...

Well, your going to have to wait untill around 12 something, cause I gotta go soon. I'll type it up during lunch.

Max Dirks
12-21-06, 12:10 PM
Moved to Introductions.

Welcome to Althanas! I'm sure you'll do fine.

Seth_Rahl
12-21-06, 12:18 PM
Threads done, go and post Tal'gor.

Tal'Gor
12-21-06, 12:46 PM
Seth i will post in maybe 3-4 hours im at school and in a class so i cant really type up a post with people watching my every move

AdventWings
12-21-06, 10:52 PM
Myu~! Welcome!

You'll fit right in with Althanas, Tal'Gor. :) If you have any questions at all, remember that us Mods are only a PM away.

Ther
12-22-06, 02:12 PM
Hey Tal'Gor, welcome. Just out of curiousity, how'd you find us?

Tal'Gor
12-23-06, 11:27 PM
i would have to say through my friend and some extensive google search before hand. i was searching for d&d stuff and stumbled across here and didnt think anything of it then my friend (he is banditbrother and all his numerous accounts) told me i should try it out so i did and well Tal'Gor is coming together nicely.

AdventWings
12-24-06, 08:52 AM
Ah, the Almighty Google. You're not the only one who came through that portal, Tal'Gor. ;)