PDA

View Full Version : looking for a fight.

sdwdrake
12-21-06, 01:01 PM
looking for some people who would like to fight.
numbers dont matter and strength dosen't i just want to fight.

Chiroptera
12-22-06, 01:01 AM
Well, if strength doesn't matter, my character's relatively weak and I'm sick of being level 1. You up for a quickie at the Citadel?

EDIT: Did I say level 1? I meant level zero.

Vamrsh Skylare
12-22-06, 06:13 AM
Well, I need to see how fighting goes on here and would like to try my hand at it, count me in if you have enough room.

sdwdrake
12-23-06, 10:08 AM
any time you's want to fight just pm me and ill start a post.

Chiroptera
12-23-06, 02:31 PM
Are we going three-way?

sdwdrake
12-23-06, 05:55 PM
Dosent matter to me. it's all fun.

Eusimoto
12-23-06, 07:22 PM
What about four-way? We could fight Lornius style, two-on-two :D . Or not...just trying to jump in last second, I missed this thread until now. Sorry :rolleyes:

Chiroptera
12-23-06, 09:08 PM
I would be up for a four-way. The more the merrier!

Vamrsh Skylare
12-23-06, 10:22 PM
Sure I'll have to post later cause I want to see how other people fight on here.

Tal'Gor
12-23-06, 11:11 PM
hey drake whats with stealing my buisness lol. i still need people for my battle tour No one has responded yet they came here lol anyways people SIGN UP FOR THE BATTLE TOUR!!!

Chiroptera
12-24-06, 12:11 AM
So we're doing four-way . . . Citadel . . . sdwdrake first-posting when he's ready . . . do we want pre-set teams or a melee?

(Sorry, I've never battled before. Anticipation makes me antsy.)

sdwdrake
12-24-06, 09:02 AM
teams.... dosen't matter to me whos on each team.... or if there's even going to be teams a free for all would still be good...

hamnat
12-24-06, 02:53 PM
I know a good way to get a fight...go to the Gol'bron PG thread and call Ithy a coward. You'll have a fight faster than you can say "Ack! ma 'o'!!"

Chiroptera
12-24-06, 05:03 PM
Okay, teams. Can we do one elven character and one - forgive the term- monster character per team?

sdwdrake
12-25-06, 08:47 PM
that sounds fine........ you's can choose the teams.

Chiroptera
12-26-06, 12:16 PM
Okay, we'll do it by order of appearance.

sdwdrake and Chiroptera vs. Eusimoto and Vamrsh Skylare

Object now or forever hold your peace.
<!-- ADDED Show Edit User Link --><!-- / Show Edit User Link -->

sdwdrake
12-26-06, 02:16 PM
it sound's good to me.

Eusimoto
12-26-06, 04:37 PM
*gasp* Monster?! *offended*

Just kidding. Sounds good.

Tal'Gor
12-26-06, 09:18 PM
*Looks around the thread*

whats with people fighting him when my guy is a pretty interesting fight lol

anyways i say i get in there as a freelance

(2v2v1) i wont fight but rather my Wind doll will so drake if u will contact me via Phone that would be great

Eusimoto
12-26-06, 10:30 PM
Eh...five might be pushing it. I've only ever read one-on-one Citadel battles (which either means people rarely fight with more than one opponent, or I just haven't read enough...), and I'm hesitant to go any higher than two-on-two.

But, if you guys are comfortable with it, I'll do my best.

AdventWings
12-26-06, 11:03 PM
Hi~!

Just little ol' me jumping in where I'm not needed.

About the multiple-way fights - not many people go more than 2-on-2 because it gets really confusing afterwards. Take a look at one of our Official Battle Tournament from earlier this year - the Cell. That was one crazy battle.

You can try the 2-2-1 if you want. Just make sure you keep track of everyone and respond accordingly.

As for Tal'Gor: I bet you can find yourself a mage or two willing to battle, though the ones I know of that are currently active are...

- Hamnat (level 0)
-Darkarcher (level 0)
- Cyrus the Virus (level 6)

And that's off the top of my head. Try sending them a PM and see how they respond. Don't nag them too hard, though. I know at least one here who has something on the plate already.

Plus, if you're looking for quick leveling-up deals, battles are not really that quick unless you're fighting against a high-level person. Quests tend to generate more EXP gain compared to battles.

Just a note from me who is too nosy for my own good. :D

Chiroptera
12-26-06, 11:21 PM
I'd have to agree with Eusimoto. 2v2v1 might get confusing. Too much for my little brain to handle.

I'm shocked that you can't find someone who wants to battle you, Tal'Gor. Maybe you need to start insulting people with short tempers.

Tal'Gor
12-27-06, 12:36 AM
yeah i think i should start insulting people but that will get me unliked here on althanas and im a very likeable guy so u see my predictament. anyways i think i should get some people to fight me im just bored i want some activity here on althanas.

Shell
12-27-06, 11:43 AM
Shell will take you all on!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ok, that was just me in character, but yeah, Shell Will take on any and all challengers.

PS. Hey, Tal'Gor, the fact that you are alive is insult enough to Shell.

Tal'Gor
12-27-06, 02:32 PM
((OOC))Well shell me and u lets go hope u can take on a Wind Doll its going to be fun.

((IC))Hey B*tch what are you doing here you look like a maid. Go make me a sandwich.

((OOC))sorry about language but hey i need a fight.

Vamrsh Skylare
01-01-07, 01:06 PM
Sorry I was busy this past week, but I'm back. I'm up for a 2v2 battle just don't have me post first, I haven't done a battle thread yet and want to at least see some examples to draw off from. Thank you.

Chiroptera
01-01-07, 01:31 PM
I thought that sdwdrake was going to start the thread once everything was worked out. I believe we're waiting for him.

Vamrsh Skylare
01-01-07, 01:35 PM
Ok well I guess I got lucky then :)

sdwdrake
01-03-07, 03:56 PM
sorry i havent started the thread yet i havent been able to get on my computer for a while and probably wont again for a few days....im not exactualy sure how long.

Shell
01-05-07, 11:42 AM
((IC))Hey B*tch what are you doing here you look like a maid. Go make me a sandwich.

"Sandwich?!?!? When I am done with you, the only thing you will be eating is your words!!!!!"

Tal'Gor
01-08-07, 11:19 AM
how about a 3v3 or 2v2v2? cause i want a nice fight so i can test out my abilities and no offense shell but a 1v1 will be nice but i like a 2v2v2 or 3v3 i was in a 3v2 before and it was quite fun and interesting so its rly up to you guys and if its 2v2v2 it will be me and shell on a team. if its 3v3 im with my bud Sdwdrake

AdventWings
01-09-07, 04:32 AM
Hehehe... I think that's pushing it a bit too much, Tal'Gor... ^_^;

I wouldn't mind judging it, though. SHould be fun but I was afraid you guys would be all over the place you might end up confusing yourselves.

Up to you guys, anyways. I'll just sit here and watch. ;)

Darkarcher
01-09-07, 09:42 AM
well im not in this just adding my two cents where its not needed haha ^.^ anyways some people think its too hard for a 5 or 6 person thread but if everyone is active and willing to post pretty fast this battle could be fn just remember who is your team mate. Tal'Gor i read over your profile and this fight would be right up your ally to try and fight but this people if they dont want to its ok but yeah i think you should sit and wait and add a breeze here and there until you see something you like and want to join.

Vamrsh Skylare
01-12-07, 11:10 AM
Sorry it took me awhile to post, I didn't know where it was :P

But I posted now so were good.

Chiroptera
01-12-07, 04:29 PM
Yes, we are good. :P

Hate to do this to you guys, but I'm going to be gone for the weekend and won't have computer access until Monday night. Sorry to delay things, I promise I'll post as soon as I get back . . . assuming it's my turn by then.

Sorry!

Vamrsh Skylare
01-29-07, 12:48 AM
Ok now Chiro you darted around Eusi and came next to Crum right cause that is what I'm playing from, so correct me if I'm wrong.