PDA

View Full Version : Finish him! (IC, powerplay allowed)

Stevo
12-21-06, 02:05 PM
And so your enemy stumbles before you, staggering like a blind zombie and bleeding heavily. You know that he can't be saved, and he will die very soon wether you finish him off or not.

Suddenly you hear a booming voice from above: "FINISH HIM!" But your adrenaline rushes too strong your you to care or wonder. All you see is your enemy.

One final blow...

(If Althanas was mortal kombat, what would your character do to finish the enemy off? Describe your "fatality" (extremely brutal execution), "Animality" (turn into a animal that suits you, and execute your enemy), or "friendship" (funny/kind friendly gesture, for wimps imo)

(Your allowed to powerplay so feel free to rip spines/hearts/guts out with your bare hands even tho your lvl 0)

Ravenok Kinnes
12-21-06, 02:27 PM
Fatality

Ravenok grabs his enemy, thrusting his immobile form high into the air. An orb of flame forms between his now cupped hands as the soon-to-be dead opponent rushes down. With a thrust of his arm into the air, a blue beam of flame shoots from the orb in his hand, about the width of a muscled man's body.

The beam cuts a swath through the enemy, cutting him clean in half. The two body parts come down and are caught in Ravenok's bloody hands. With a maniacal laugh and an evil grin, both pieces of the man's body freeze solid in his hands. He thrusts his arms together, shattering the body into a million pieces. They fall easily and gently onto the hard ground as Ravenok leaps roughly thirty feet into the air. White energy gathers around his entire body, and he sucks it in like it was his life force. With a scream of glory he shoots his body down, a white aura blazing around his form. He crashes into the ground, creating an explosion of epic proportions. A black mushroom cloud looms over the blast site, and when the smoke clears, all that's left is Ravenok standing in the center of a ten foot deep crater as wide as the mushroom cloud was. He laughs at his victory and looks around, no pieces of his enemy could be seen. He had been obliderated.

Stevo
12-21-06, 03:41 PM
"Ye bugger!" Graelen roars as he charges at the stunned orc with his shield forward and his axe behind him, as he aproaches the helpless target he jumps up and thrusts the shields center spike into his stomach. Knocking him several yards away with his back on the floor, leaving a trail of bloodspatters from where he stood.

"Thats it for you! Lights out, ye horrible runt! " Graelen cries as he tosses his shield aside and charges at the floored opponent with his axe in both hands. He jumps on top of the orcs body and slams the pick-end of his axe into his left eye with an overhead strike. Blood sprays on Graelen's armor and face as he pulls it out, making a slurping sound. Then he lifts the bloodied axe over his head again, and strikes it down a second time with a ferocious growl, this time gouging the orcs right eye.

He looks down at the gored remains of the orc for several moments. His temper cools as the adrenaline flows from his veins like a steaming kettle taken off a stove. The once towering orc was reduced to a bloody heap of green skinned mush. As Graelen shifts his weight to step off the battered corpse's chest, he noticed his newest kill is not as dead as he thought.
A spluttering groan and some words escapes from the orc's mouth, bringing out more blood than words.
"Is it a desperate prayer for mercy to whatever is waiting for him in the nine hells?" Graelen thought. "Or a last curse to me and all my sons to come?"
His question was quickly answered as number two, as a wad of bloody spit hits his armor. The kettle was taken from the stove... to be thrown in a forge.

"Raaaaaaaaghh!"
With lightning speed and zero effort Graelen lifts his axe over his head and slams the blade-side in the middle of the orcs face, cleaving it clean in two and creating a crack in the stony ground of the mountain valley. Flowing blood quickly pours into it, preventing it to cover the ground around the orcs body. The cleaving strike had split the orcs head down to his chest, coming to a halt as it lodged into his ribs. Graelen hops off the now motionless corpse and finds he needs some force to pull the axe from its new cadaverous pedestal.
After he freed his axe, Graelen quickly walks over to where he dropped his shield but as he bent down to pick it up, the same boisterous voice thundered through the valley: "FATALITY!"

Graelen was startled by it and looked around anxiously. "What under me boot now?!" he thought nervously "I don't like this trickery!"
With his shield and bloody axe raised, Graelen slowly retreats from the scene. Ever cautious and without turning his back to the orcs dead body.

Corvus MacCallum
12-21-06, 03:42 PM
Brutality

It slowly rose from his sweat soaked throat, every vocal fibre reverberating into a throbbing growl that built up louder and louder, every hair standing on end as bit by bit the wolf-man lowered himself down, fangs bared, drool dribbling as he eyed that scarred and bleeding flesh..he wanted it...he would have it. There was not a sound but for the gasping of the victim and the heavy breathing of Corvus, gutteral....feral...hungry..but to the mongrel there were other sounds for his sensitive ears to make out, the pulsing, drum of his own heart beating furiously aching as it fed the muscles that would soon rip his prey peice to peice to feast on his flesh, tear those muscles asunder and the blood, it seemed to shine and glisten more and more vitally as he watched his victim stagger. Yes, victim, no longer capable of being an opponent this being was going to be nothing in the space of a few strangled heartbeats near the claw marks in its chest.

Lower and lower still before as the thundering growl reached its climax, his mouth peeled back as far it could without splitting his lips the Highlander charged, leaping upon his prey, fangs sunk deeply into the wounded throat his feet stabbed into the victims abdomen, hands pressed against the chest and with one swift movement the entire voice-box, trachia and adams apple was gone, wrenched free splattering gore over every nearby surface as the wolf relished in his kill, hands sinking their claws hurridly into the chest before the heart stops beating and with one great effort, ribs splintered, muscles shredded and the entire chest cavity was ripped open like gun powder had been ignited in his lungs, dropping the wet sticky amalgam of the victims throat he dived in and tore through the heart with his teeth,gnawing and chewing ravenously while it still attempted to pump blood through the body. As he swallowed pints of the red fluid and the tissue of the heart he rose up and let forth a howl choked in blood, his entire front caked in the vital liquid.

Nymph and Dragon
12-21-06, 04:48 PM
Friendship

"Stop it, you blasted idiot!"

The nymph's voice tears through the curtain of blood that shrouds the mind of the Elemental. It stops in its path, jaws already parted for the killing chomp, whipping its snake-like head around to glare at her.

Let me kill him.

"Not a chance," Twyla's voice shakes; she is surprised at the damage her companion is capable of. She makes her voice firm, fixing the six-foot dragon with a burning glare. "His death won't do me any good."

He deserves to die!

"As do most morons one can find in a tavern," the nymph shoots back. "He made a bad decision and suffered the consequences. End of story. Now get out of my head!"

The Elemental gradually lowers itself to rest its weight on both hind and fore legs. He looks back at the bleeding victim, hatred in his aqueous eyes. Twyla swallows her fear and steps around the dragon to bend over the fallen assailant, whose eyes dribble blood as they flicker fearfully over her.

"Way to go, you idiot, now he's going to die whether you finish him off or not." She cast an irritated look at the Elemental before returning her gaze to the bleeding victim. "Well, I suppose it's no good to say that I hope you learned your lesson."

Dark blood bubbles out of his mouth in reply, ribs arching against broken skin as the man at her feet gasps for air.

"I could have warned you that Elementals get rather pissy when men disrespect their masters, but you didn't ask."

Masters?

Twyla ignores the Elemental's indignant protest and smiles down gently as the man's eyelids flutter shut. "If you weren't already dealing with fatal bloodloss, I would advise that the next time you feel the urge to grab a female ass, you should definitely aim for a human."

Cyrus the virus
12-22-06, 12:35 PM
Haha... Nice. Luc could have a thousand fatalities, so I'll just think up a few:

Spines of rock burst from the ground, swirling and impaling the foe from multiple angles, lifting him from the ground before finally dismembering him.

Thousands of wind blades spawn around the foe, cutting him repeatedly until eventually, his skin peels off.

Friendship:

Luc conjures a cake and some milk for he and his ally to share.

Fun Fact: Luc can actually do these things. Frightening!

Stevo
12-22-06, 02:32 PM
friendship:

Graelen takes a tankard of ale from a pocket in his cloak and hands it to the opponent. (Like Eddy Hitler from bottoms always seems to have a pint in his coat)

*Opponent drops dead from severe blood loss and exhaustion*

*Graelen shrugs and drinks the ale*

Zook Murnig
12-22-06, 08:35 PM
Fatality

Caduceus' hands seem to glow before him as he utters the single word, "Tejas." The glow becomes stronger within seconds as the fire element gathers in his palms before bursting out in four rapid shots of explosive flame. As the embers strike his foe, they tear his body apart. First the head explodes in a shower of blood and brain matter. Then the arms are charred to ash by the sheer heat of the spell. Finally, the remaining gout of flame burrows into his opponent's stomach and out through his spine before finally finishing by flying high above and bursting into fireworks.

"Never, ever, call me a pansy-ass priest again."

Sorahn
12-23-06, 01:33 AM
I'm a believer in big finishes, so a few of my battles have actually ended in fatality-like blows, especially since Sorahn has this nasty habit of going mentally insane and has immense power when fueled only by blind rage. XD So I think I'll instead put one that actually happened in a battle between me and Koran Seether back before the crash. I'll give you the short version, cause this battle was friggen epic.

Sorahn was totally consumed with the rage. The shapeshifter Koran had transformed himself into Garen, Sorahn's former master, and taunted him to complete madness. He didn't know where or who he was anymore, losing all logic and sanity. The pure rage built up inside him until the power of it literally made the energy begin to swirl around him. Finally, he let out a loud roar, and with a force that shook the very ground beneath him, hurled his spear THROUGH Koran's chest. It landed with a clack on the opposite side of the room, leaving a gaping hole in Koran's body.

So yeah.... Sorahn's actually slightly mentally unstable (FYI) and can be driven to madness at the thought of his former slavery, which is inevitably followed by stupid amounts of anger manifesting itself in pure energy which is usually used for some totally awesome finish. My most recent battle with Koran involved Sorahn actually BITING a chunk out of Koran's neck. Bet you want to go read how that happened, dont ya? ;) (shameless plug)

DakkonRyck
12-30-06, 07:41 PM
Yes.

No.

Yes.

No!

Do it!

Ugh...fine booming voices from above- voices in my head, can never win.

A quick sweep of Dakkons hand... fast- but not fast enough for someone not to see what had been done- or what was about to happen. The rock he picked up was fist sized and fairly jagged and no one would be surprised when it was thrown with intense velocity towards said zombie wooble mans face. The resounding crack and the colapsing of the mans skull was fairly grotesque, sickening and gooey- the corpse drops to the group with a wet thud....

There. Happy?

Lame...