PDA

View Full Version : Awesome movie trailer <

Stevo
12-22-06, 03:17 PM
http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/

A friend send me this link, looks pretty damn cool. And theres some moves in there that I can totally see my character do! :D

Reiko
12-22-06, 03:27 PM
yeah I heard about it... though it has to do with Frank Miller so I might not bother going, he gives graphic novelists a bad name. though the idea is neat there are other period action flicks that would please both the visceral and Intellectual level. So I'll probably give it a pass.

Letho
12-22-06, 03:54 PM
You're kidding, Reiko? This is the ultimate story about the time when so few stood against so many. I read Frank Miller's comics on which the movie is based and I've been following this movie for quite a while. It's going to rock, plain and simple. Shit, I based one of my quests on this story (rather loosely though).

Remember Thermopylae! :cool:

hamnat
12-22-06, 05:59 PM
yay!!! more Greek awesomeness in the movies!!!Im part greek, so no one here better crack a Greek joke:P

and i do believe that this event was alluded to in The Last Samurai. anyone who remembers that part knows whose gonna win the battle in this movie.

Of course, anyone who knows of Greek history knows that they would win anyways, Greeks are just that kick-arse.

Vorin
12-22-06, 06:04 PM
Especially when they were conquered by the Romans a few centuries later. *Laugh/sigh* Good times.

This movie looks a bit ridiculous. I hope they mention some Athenian exploits, like the battle of marathon. I just hate it when people forget the Spartans only fought that battle to look bad ass and to show up Athens.