PDA

View Full Version : It is time.

Cyrus the virus
12-22-06, 03:40 PM
For Luc's saga to finally begin again. This is the last time I will be doing this quest, and absolutely the last time I'll tolerate people bailing on me if they choose to do so.

Be warned before you join this quest, that if you drop out, I will bunny your character. Possibly so that he or she dies. I've done this quest 4 or 5 times now and it's always died for one reason or another, and I'm simply not going to take it again.

The gist:

We are in Radasanth, possibly together, possibly apart, whatever, when the entire city is frozen solid. We journey to the source and reverse the effect, after we desperately make our way through the incredibly cold Frozen Forest. At the end we fight a massive boss and a smaller boss :p

Luc remains unfrozen because he manages to counter the effect just in time. If your character doesn't have a means of surviving it, let me know so you can be near Luc.

Basically, we gather together and journey through the Frozen Forest. I want lots of emotional and physical duress, here, as the entire city and (to our characters' knowledge), possibly the entire world is frozen solid. We're desperate. The sun doesn't keep us warm, though Luc can make fire. The leaves, the twigs, the branches are solid ice, so we'll be stabbed and have to proceed very carefully.

See? Got it? Alright.

I need two people.

Letho
12-22-06, 03:59 PM
Letho and Luc need to finally do a thread together. And since this happens in Radasanth, he'll be rather concerned about what the fuck had gone wrong with the weather in his neighborhood. I'm in if you want me to participate.

Cyrus the virus
12-22-06, 04:07 PM
I pray for rain and a hurricane hits me! :o

Excellent. Oh yes... So excellent.

Need one more bonhomme for this journey. Provided I don't have a reason not to let you in, you be in, whomever ye be.

Krugor
12-22-06, 04:15 PM
I would be so up for this! Ice has a rather crazy effect on Krugor's bones, as Letho recently found out :p
And well, I won't bail out. Let me know.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
12-22-06, 04:18 PM
If you would like the aid of the Demon Knight, he is willing to make a reappearance. Especially since this sounds really cool.

Cyrus the virus
12-22-06, 04:24 PM
Krugor was three minutes earlier :o Though having Zieg come would have been awesome, I can never handle quests with more than three people... Grrr!

How dare you show your interest and make me upset like this? :p

I'll have the quest up sometime soon-ish, and I'll let you guys know. Sorry Zieg >.<

Krugor
12-22-06, 04:27 PM
Dude, let Zieg in! I've already written with Letho and you, Cyrus, two of the most renowned writers on Althanas :p
Only fair to give others a chance, though I'm guessing Zieg did too...well anyway, he came back for this! My conscience will tear me apart if I'm stealing someone else's spot, especially if you would think it so awesome to have Zieg.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit over there in the corner and cry really hard...

Mage Hunter
12-22-06, 04:31 PM
If you need me for a cameo since I can remember the time frame its in just call me.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
12-22-06, 04:32 PM
Either way is fine with me, its up to you Cyrusimo.

Cyrus the virus
12-22-06, 04:44 PM
Well, if I let Zieg in you can take my response post up there and replace his name with Krugg's o_O And Krug posted first :p So he's in!

Having Zieg came along for the second quest would kick ass, though. Him travelling in an underground volcano sounds wicked.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
12-22-06, 04:46 PM
Good luck all. I will now proceed to fade into oblivion once more...

Cyrus the virus
12-22-06, 04:47 PM
...Until quest two.

/adlib

Krugor
12-22-06, 05:21 PM
I feel honored :)

Cyrus the virus
01-16-07, 12:26 AM
I understand Krugor's a busy guy, and I don't want to seem too impatient, but I desperately want to get on with this quest. I know Zieg is kind of busy at this time, too.

Anyone want to take Krugor's place?

Ürei
01-16-07, 01:21 AM
Heheh, would it be too funny for me to offer?

*waits to be burned alive*

Cyrus the virus
01-16-07, 02:48 AM
So we're under way :) I'll post soon.

Ürei
01-16-07, 02:52 AM
And he thought I wouldn't keep up? I posted 20 min after he accepted! Buya.