PDA

View Full Version : Guess what

Rok the Blade
12-22-06, 09:26 PM
This is me, Ravenok. I know that all of you know Ravenok, and love him, so yeah. This is my attempt for some kind of good-natured character. If you think I play an evil character well, wait till you see me attempt a good guy!

Comments are welcome, you know, what you think about this crazy idea. Thanks for your support!

Dante
12-22-06, 09:33 PM
I think its a very good idea to branch out. Toying around with foils can be a lot of fun. Maybe you should have your characters meet up.

Rok the Blade
12-22-06, 09:43 PM
Oh, I will, Dante. If you have read the history of Ravenok, it says he changed his last name to "Wulfenbraz" for a short period in his life. And you know what Rok's last name is!

I plan on doing an epic with the two characters sometime in the future. Not anytime soon, though.

Reiko
12-22-06, 10:02 PM
hehe, it's about time a guy that specializes in evil decides to try a good guy. it's usually the good guys decide to try bad guys^^

I like playing good guys, there has to be a hero to try to foil the villains' plans. But there also needs to be villains to make plans for the hero's to foil^^ So both are equally important.

hehe, being a knight in shining armor will impress a few girls^_~

Artifex Felicis
12-22-06, 10:07 PM
Then the mage fries him alive trying to swing a huge sword :D

Either way, glad to see someone making a good guy agauin. Also a good use of a Seigfried Avatar, even if he isn't the greatest of role models.

Rok the Blade
12-22-06, 10:10 PM
Oh man, I was looking for images and thought that Siegfried's pic was THE BEST for Rokusho. I am even making Rok inspired by him, I think Siegfried is awesome.

Yeah, true, Reiko. When you read my profile for him(I should have it up within an hour or two), you'll see that one of his loves is that of women.

Artifex Felicis
12-22-06, 10:19 PM
Just noticed the Yoshimitsu quote too. Either way, I wouldn't mind a good thread with you sometime and the new guy. Haha, will he be the type who rejects everything human or have an open mind really. Either would work by me, buit I've kinda wanted to see a paladin who'd kill and then ask questions lately.

Hehe, Seigfried's a "B.A.M.F." shrimp :P

Rok the Blade
12-22-06, 10:27 PM
Yep, that is Yoshi's quote. I actually got it from playing SC3 just last night, lol. I kicked everyone's ass with him and like every time he said that quote.

Damn... I didn't think people would notice all my Soul Calibur things, I hope I don't seem too unoriginal because of them. What do you think?(you can wait till I put my profile up to answer that)

If it is a convicted criminal, sure, Rokusho would have no trouble hunting the man down first. But yet, if he were a paladin and he killed just anyone without knowing any background, then he would be a Fallen Paladin. Though, Rok isn't a paladin.

Artifex Felicis
12-22-06, 10:34 PM
It's pretty simple how I notice. I've played the series since "Soul Edge" and have probably beaten it with every charector on every game at least 12 times so far. I'm a little obsessed with the series. Though, the Chronicles of the Sword thing is still left. Stupid Autosave screwing me over. I'll help you though when the thing's posted up too. You didn't copy Seigfrieds height and stuff though, that's good.

And I've always wondered that. Do paladins become fallen killing what they belive is evil when it isn't without their knowledge? Cause that'd be kinda unfair. The bad guys could shove a helpless maiden, dress her in leather and use a spell to make her say she did something. Paladin defeats here, BAM! No more paladin status.

Rok the Blade
12-22-06, 10:41 PM
Not really... It's usually a personal challenge of morality.If a paladin knows that he's killed someone innocent, they kind of force themselves out of Paladin status. Well, that's how it is for me. Other paladins may have it different.

Yeah, Rokusho is only inspired by Siegfired... I am not really(nor trying) to copy him entirely, or at all for that matter. Just the avatar, hair, and the fact that he uses a giant sword.

Reiko
12-22-06, 10:41 PM
It's pretty simple how I notice. I've played the series since "Soul Edge" and have probably beaten it with every charector on every game at least 12 times so far. I'm a little obsessed with the series. Though, the Chronicles of the Sword thing is still left. Stupid Autosave screwing me over. I'll help you though when the thing's posted up too. You didn't copy Seigfrieds height and stuff though, that's good.

And I've always wondered that. Do paladins become fallen killing what they belive is evil when it isn't without their knowledge? Cause that'd be kinda unfair. The bad guys could shove a helpless maiden, dress her in leather and use a spell to make her say she did something. Paladin defeats here, BAM! No more paladin status.

To answer the question. Paladins only lose their status if they willfully and knowingly commit evil or refuse to do good often. And if they do lose it they can become blackguards, which are really nasty^^.

Rok the Blade
12-22-06, 10:43 PM
I'd just like you both to know that Rokusho isn't a Paladin though. He's a SpellBlade... A good moraled one.

Reiko
12-22-06, 10:45 PM
yeah I know, just answering the question.

Spellswords are fun^^ I liked them in the Elder scrolls games.

Rok the Blade
12-22-06, 10:50 PM
Yeah, the name sort of comes form that, but the actual thing here that Rok is nothing like that from the series. I believe Spellswords in the Elder Scrolls series only had like light armor and longsword, yes? Whereas Rok has full plate mail and a giant greatsword. Heh.

Done with the profile! I think it is alright, I did half-ass some parts. But I am tired. And the history I am leaving to my awesome Althanas adventures. Here it is. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3536)

AdventWings
12-24-06, 08:46 AM
Ooh~! Siegfried! I want his sword "Requiem." :D

Well, we could use a spellsword around here since the last one left us a while back...

Good luck, Ravenok/Rokusho. :)

Ravenok Kinnes
12-24-06, 08:57 AM
He was an inspiration to the character, but they are really much different. I guess he is sort of a spellsword, though Spellsword Arcana isn't that potent right now.