PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, Lovely!

SexKitten
12-23-06, 06:33 PM
HI! Cory, being awesome like his is, dragged my sorry ass back here. It 'tis Valerie, the practically lesbian, haha! I created this character.. and yeah.. all that. HI!

Slayer of the Rot
12-23-06, 06:48 PM
Cory has finally done something right.

Welcome to Althanas.

SexKitten
12-23-06, 06:51 PM
Heehee! Thank you!

hamnat
12-23-06, 06:55 PM
This does not bode well for Althanas...although, maybe you could distract the Entrepreneurs....

At any rate, you might wanna catch up to current events....put it this way: something huge is going down right now, and I doubt you'd find it pleasant.

SexKitten
12-23-06, 06:58 PM
ok, uhm.. thanks for the welcome I think?

Vorin
12-23-06, 07:00 PM
Yes. First the gay invasion, and now the Lesbian invasion. What next!?

Although technically she's pansexual (Pretend I wasn't lazy and put a link there)

Or is she?

It's like a game of clue.

Seriously, welcome. May all of Althanas' boys salivated at the PGGA you shall write.

SexKitten
12-23-06, 07:04 PM
Hahahaha! Thanks, man. You appear to be the only person that thinks I'm pansexual anymore!

Khalxaen
12-23-06, 07:14 PM
I can practically hear the Althanas perverts, all jumping for joy. Earthquaaaake.

Anywhoo, welcome to Althanas. Interesting character. :D

SexKitten
12-23-06, 07:15 PM
Aww, how sweet, haha! Thank you, my dear!

Rok the Blade
12-23-06, 07:22 PM
An enthusiastic one, that's for sure. Yes, very interesting character. It will be entertaining to read some of your work, I can't wait!

Witchblade
12-23-06, 07:29 PM
*clears her throat*

Welcome back to Althanas!

please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, flesh eating zombies. Do not feed the following people; Slayer of the Rot, Serilliant, Atzar Kellon, Vorin (I have a feeling you know about him), Cyrus the Virus, Dissinger and of course Santhalas for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are very hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous...which is bad*

SexKitten
12-23-06, 07:30 PM
YAY! LOVE AND COOKIES! I like it here..

Letho
12-23-06, 07:32 PM
The first good think Cory did for Althanas. :cool:

Welcome to Althanas. I hope you enjoy your stay. Just so you know, there's always an open spot for lesbian characters in my quests. ;)

Witchblade
12-23-06, 07:32 PM
Yeah, you better like it!

SexKitten
12-23-06, 07:33 PM
ooo.. lesbo quests.. the interest (and promise of enjoyment) blooms..

Ther
12-23-06, 07:48 PM
Gosh, welcome sexkitten. Glad that Cory got you back here. How are things with you?

Artifex Felicis
12-23-06, 09:57 PM
Wooo. Probably the first female neko in quite a while. Since, technically, Rainee. Gawd I've been way too goddamn long. Either way, good to see another cat person. Even if Leon has little chance with her because of a y chromozone.

Either way, Welcome to Althanas. Try to not let the rampent pervertedness get too comfertable.

Meow
12-23-06, 09:59 PM
Wow that history's hotter than some yiffy Erotica I've read.

now everyone's going to ignore me.

Anyways welcome. Maybe we can quest some time. Ki's been strait but being a kitsune, she's not against trying new things. And cat girls and fox girls have great chemistry. Hyper police proves that^^

oopsie meant to post with Reiko

Empyrean
12-23-06, 10:24 PM
Damn, the wave of admiring (mostly male) fans came crashing down upon you even sooner than I thought it would. :)

Welcome to Althanas again.

Reiko
12-23-06, 10:27 PM
Damn, the wave of admiring (mostly male) fans came crashing down upon you even sooner than I thought it would. :)

Welcome to Althanas again.

hehe, I'm just admiring the competition^^

for awhile I was the sexiest fur around. Though it was doomed to end since either this would happen or Anna would bring back Rainee.

SexKitten
12-23-06, 11:48 PM
Woah, haven't checked this in a bit, heehee! Thanks for all the new welcomes, you're all so sweet to me! Glad to see some interested ladies, too.. I'm going to go put myself out for some questing fun, do snag me!

Raelyse
12-23-06, 11:52 PM
I'll snag you.

Vorin
12-23-06, 11:56 PM
Touch her and die, pasty prince.

Empyrean
12-23-06, 11:58 PM
I'll snag you.

Touch her and die, pasty prince.

Stop being so testosterone-y.

...never thought I'd have to say that to Cory. :)

galadra
12-23-06, 11:58 PM
you may feed me :3

Vorin
12-24-06, 12:09 AM
I'm very protective of my friends.

Especially the ones that know my dirty secrets ...*shifty eyes*

Dissinger
12-24-06, 02:16 AM
I'm very protective of my friends.

Especially the ones that know my dirty secrets ...*shifty eyes*

Like the fact you touch yourself to Justin Timberlake?

oops...

Welcome to althanas SexKitten. Just when I thought the site had gotten back to normal this happens. Thank you COry you just made a good day better...

AdventWings
12-24-06, 08:24 AM
Mreow?

Hi, and a late welcome from me as usual~!

Wow, the kitty folks are a-coming to Althanas again! Remember - If you can't find a home region or simply don't want to create one, you can use Akashima. They have a population of Nekojins/Cat-people mingled in there already. [/shameless plug]

Either way, stay clear of Letho. He did something to one of my Girls and she's still contemplating whether or not she still wants to get along with him. *shifty eyes*
:p

Cyrus the virus
12-25-06, 02:06 PM
I'm single now.

Come to Cyrus.

galadra
12-25-06, 03:13 PM
/hits on cyrus

Raelyse
12-25-06, 07:47 PM
*comes ON Cyrus*

Vorin
12-25-06, 07:54 PM
It's cum, damnit.

*Double hits on Cyrus* Hey baby, those are nice pants. Want two minutes of heaven and twelve minutes of crying?

AdventWings
12-25-06, 11:45 PM
*Bashes Realyse and Cory over the head with a gigantic Blue Marlin wearing a fuzzy Santa Hat*

Bad doggies! Cyrus is only for the ladies here! :D

Merry Christmas, folks!

Cyrus the virus
12-26-06, 01:15 AM
Now there's some self esteem boosting!