PDA

View Full Version : Heard you were in need of an artist..

SexKitten
12-23-06, 07:29 PM
Hi my loves! Cory suggested I give this part of the forum a go and offer some help in the artistic area, so here I am! These are my goods! (http://atsui-yami.deviantart.com/) If you like what you see, feel free to request something of me! Please no more than two requests at a time, and I do warn I don't coloring worth a crap, but I can ink it if you'd like so it looks all clean. First come, first serve, and all that! XOXO dah-lings!

AND VORIN POUNCES! Haha! Will do my dear!
And next up.. my wonderful Rok! Your current avatar gives quite a bit to live up to, heehee!
Goodness, already two more! I'll get both of you lovely people drawn while I'm out of town and hopped up on.. uh.. life!
And another! I feel loved! And a furry this time, I adore drawing foxy ears!
I've only got a few done, and already more love! Heehee! I'll draw as quickly as I can!

Vorin
12-23-06, 07:29 PM
Mine!

Oh Val dear, draw Vorin if you would. I'll give you specifics on AIM.

Rok the Blade
12-23-06, 07:34 PM
Haha! I am the second person! Rok rules, and maybe you could draw him too. The description in my profile may not be enough, so if you need more you can PM me.

Slayer of the Rot
12-23-06, 07:39 PM
Bastards! I should rip you both apart...

Well, whenever you finish with these two, I'd appreciate it if I could be the first spot in your second set of two. I even have pictures you could reference!

Also, I like your picture Temari. Temari fucking rocks.

Khalxaen
12-23-06, 08:05 PM
I'd like to request. After them, I suppose (and hope)? ):

Reiko
12-23-06, 10:34 PM
hehe, I'm such an art whore^^

I'd like to request a pic of Ki if you don't mind.

Appearance: Ki appears to be a young lady in her early twenties with a lithe yet healthy build. Her skin is a bit paler than the humans from Nihon and her eyes are a rare violet. Her hair is black like the jet gemstone and she has nine black tails with silver tips and the ears on her head are furry black fox ears that peak through her hair.

Ki’s Kimono does posses the same magic as Kadenzaa’s Kimono when she and Inari were separate but looks different. The kimono is now a shimmering emerald color while decorated with the images of silver and gold lotus flowers. She still also has the red bikini to wear when she wants to have some more skin showing.

AdventWings
12-26-06, 09:06 AM
Hahaha. Good luck with them, Val. Now you'll know how I felt when my Avatar Central was opened.

Come to think of it... *sneaks away before anyone notices*

Corvus MacCallum
12-26-06, 01:20 PM
I`d like to put my name down,reference material is in the profile and sig really.

Ithermoss
12-26-06, 05:27 PM
Last art pic I recieved for my character from someone was ages ago. If you need a good reference, check out the pic in my Sig. :)

2-in-1
12-27-06, 11:26 AM
I need something for my Avatar, or at least a picture for my Siggy. I know it will be a challenge, but do you think you could do Delta and Venus for me?

Here is some reference for you.
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=309

If you have any questions on anything, feel free to PM me.