PDA

View Full Version : Going Solo

Dante
12-23-06, 07:51 PM
Alright the quest that I started is moving very slowly so I wanted to try something on my own. However I have 2 questions.

1. Is doing solo quests looked down upon here? I know that it is accepted, but what is the general attitude towards it.

2. Am I allowed to write a thread way into my character's future or do I have to write quests in the order they happen?

Letho
12-23-06, 07:55 PM
1.) Solos aren't looked down upon here. There are some people that prefer to do them, some that think that they defeat the whole idea of a community of writers, but generally nobody has anything against it.

2.) You are. That's why we have liquid time. You'll just have to make it clear, so you don't start pulling abilities out of your ass and the judge thinks you're cheating.

Dante
12-23-06, 07:56 PM
Thank you very much.

Rok the Blade
12-23-06, 08:00 PM
Dante, if you're talking about the Quest into High Society then don't fret. It's the holidays, and people are on vacation or just chilaxing. I have yet to witness an extremely fast moving quest anyways.

Dante
12-23-06, 08:34 PM
I just decided to something on my own as a side project. Don't worry, I am in no way fretting.

Rok the Blade
12-23-06, 08:36 PM
Yeah... Sorry about it anyways, it is my fault. I did tell Javet to just go ahead of me but he didn't for some reason.

Dante
12-23-06, 08:45 PM
He is probably chillaxing. We should all probably do that. It is vacation after all.

No reason to be sorry. This site moves faster then the other ones I am on. One post per week over there. XP