PDA

View Full Version : Istraloth

Zook Murnig
12-25-06, 11:35 PM
So, umm... Will the Istraloth stuff ever get done?

I don't mean this to sound mean or impatient or anything, but it doesn't look like anything's been done with that region for a while, and it doesn't look like anything will get done with that region for a while yet.

I ask for personal reasons. Mainly because I'd be interested in having a character or two from Istraloth.

Cyrus the virus
12-26-06, 01:18 AM
Kind of a silly question, isn't it? Maybe you don't mean to seem impatient, but that's exactly what you're doing :p

Really, the guy running it won the right to have a region thanks to a contest we had, and he's in university. Just had exams, I imagine, and today was Christmas. I'd really only start bugging him about it if he hasn't worked on the region by mid January.

Letho
12-26-06, 02:08 AM
It's not that silly of a question though. Some of the other regions would've been ready for implementation in matter of days had they been chosen as winners. This way we have another region that is in the process of being developed. But all we really can do now is wait, I guess.

Ther
12-26-06, 03:44 PM
Yeah, because the contest was a voluntary thing, Zook, we can't really push the winner to work on that project.