PDA

View Full Version : Heh, I'm a sucker for new characters...

Bearded Gnome
12-27-06, 12:36 AM
Yes, I realize this would make my 3rd character but I have a plausilbe reason! Inspiration has struck. Granted, it wasn't the inspiration I was hoping for but hell, any inspiration is good inspiration in my book.

While looking back at my long RPing career, I've realized one thing: I have never RPed a human. And I look at these others, i.e. Lucien, Djakara, and I think, 'What would my human character be like?' That's when it happened. My mind filled with a storyline and a character that I think is really good. The only question I have to ask is this one: Should I make the character?

Feedback definitely welcome.

AdventWings
12-27-06, 12:56 AM
Well, if you think you can handle this new character along with Anenfel and Rathmar as well, go for it. :)

Remember that a lot of us have more than one character here - some die lonely death, some rise up into stardom. It's up to the writer to make it or break it.

Take care of your characters well - They're all very lovable.

Djakara
12-27-06, 08:47 AM
Djakara is not the only possible human character I could make, I don't really know if there is a certain "your character" out there that has to be made. But if you have a good character idea, I'd say go for it, as long as you can think of at least three or four stories for the character. If you can't think of that much, the character is probably a dead end or a good supporting character, instead of a PC.

But thats just my two cents.

Tal'Gor
12-27-06, 09:39 AM
im with Djakara my friend has many chars one is his main guy and others come into the threads as needed as support or there in there from the beginning to aid later on im more of an aiding person but this is my only char eventually i will be very powerful and funnny to be around anyways go for it if u want make him a person to aid your others or just make him for the pure joy of BadAssing around

2-in-1
12-27-06, 11:36 AM
Yes, I realize this would make my 3rd character but I have a plausilbe reason! Inspiration has struck. Granted, it wasn't the inspiration I was hoping for but hell, any inspiration is good inspiration in my book.

While looking back at my long RPing career, I've realized one thing: I have never RPed a human. And I look at these others, i.e. Lucien, Djakara, and I think, 'What would my human character be like?' That's when it happened. My mind filled with a storyline and a character that I think is really good. The only question I have to ask is this one: Should I make the character?

Feedback definitely welcome.

You think you have problems? take a look at my siggy. That's right. I have 7 characters to deal with, so if anyone is a sucker for new characters, it would be me.

(Is it any wonder I have a hard time keeping up with my posts?)

By the way, if anyone has more than 7, I would like to hear about how they are dealing with it.