PDA

View Full Version : Back, More or Less

Tyrion
12-29-06, 11:43 PM
Never been a man of many words, so to those that knew me back when I was an active (lol, "active" being used very liberally) member, 'sup, I'm back.

Anyways, Imma create a new character from scratch, and I wanted to know if there was any info on the regions/countries (major factions, militaries, heads of state, etc.) of Althanas that I could familiarize myself with, in helping create my guy.

edit - Nevermind about the info part, turns out that I should look around a little bit before I ask a question. Who knew :D

Mage Hunter
12-30-06, 06:08 AM
OMG I vaguely remember you man...by vaguely I mean, I remember your name and a canadian purple heart.

Letho
12-30-06, 09:10 AM
I can't say I remember you, but that doesn't mean I can't welcome you back to Althanas. Hopefully you'll stick around a bit longer this time.

Witchblade
12-30-06, 09:33 AM
I remember your name and a canadian purple heart.

OMG! Another Canadian....!?

I don't remember you--not surprisingly since I myself have just returned from a very long hiatus recently--but welcome!

Might as well do my big shpeal.

*clears her throat*

Welcome back to Althanas,

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Atzar Kellon, Letho, Cyrus the Virus, Dissinger, Lucien and Serilliant for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are very hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed, for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisoned, which is bad...*

Reiko
12-30-06, 11:11 AM
hihi, welcome back and I hope you have fun. I remember you a bit, though I never roleplayed with you so things will probably be vague. Glad to have you back and I'm willing to help, as are several members.

Tyrion
12-30-06, 02:42 PM
OMG I vaguely remember you man...by vaguely I mean, I remember your name and a canadian purple heart.

Yes! That's what my avatar was! I kept wondering what it was when I came back and figured I'd leave it blank until something suitably awesome was found.

And Witchblade, yay cookies!
*falls into a coma after eating one*

Witchblade
12-30-06, 08:47 PM
Tee hee!

*pokes your unconscious body with a stick*

Works every time...

Artifex Felicis
12-30-06, 08:50 PM
I remember that lump on the ground there. You ended up becoming friends with Bill I think it was. I used to talk to you on the Althanas Chat, or whatever it was called. And I think I fought you in the old LCC a while back.

Still, nice to see you return man, you were a good writer.

Djakara
12-30-06, 08:52 PM
hooray, George is back!

can't remember if I liked you or not, but I'll suppose I did.

WELCOME!

Tyrion
12-30-06, 08:53 PM
Heh, Bill, yeah, it was a love-hate relationship :D
I remember Zero and Diss too, I've seen Dissinger around, but where'd Zero go? Thanks for the welcoming back too everyone <3

Witchblade
12-30-06, 08:55 PM
Zero?

Geez, if it's the same guy I'm thinking about I haven't seen him around in a while.

Tyrion
12-30-06, 08:56 PM
Zero Hour was the full name. RPed a guy named Velius, I think it was. Had a lot of good convos on the Althanas chat with him.

Djakara
12-30-06, 08:59 PM
I think you mean Zero Hunter?

I haven't really seen him on this version.

Tyrion
12-30-06, 09:00 PM
Gah, yeah, Zero Hunter.

He hasn't been here? Damn, that's too bad. Awesome guy.

Artifex Felicis
12-30-06, 09:11 PM
I don't think that there's more than 3 people that Althanas wouldn't welcome back with open arms. So you're safe there. As for other stuff, Mage Hunter is also Diss.

Witchblade
12-30-06, 09:18 PM
I miss Zero, he was a lot of fun to write with.