PDA

View Full Version : Ashen Maed

Ashen
04-06-06, 10:26 PM
Name: Ashen Maed
Race: Demon
Height: 5’6
Weight: 122lbs
Appearance: Ashen always tries to keep his appearance simple, but what is considered simple to him is often found to be rather strange to others. He wears a black short-sleeved shirt and long, slightly baggy, black pants. Accompanied by light boots, fingerless gloves with white bandages wrapping up his arms from his wrist to his elbows, and a tattered black cloak to keep him warm. His hair is dark gray, and hangs freely down just past the middle of his back. He is young, so he can’t really be called handsome. Probably the best word would be cute. In other words he would be found attractive by someone of his age. The only thing that shows that he is not human is his right eye. His right eye is red, and his left is blue.

Weapon: He carries a black handled, single edged sword. The blade is made of steal and the sword has no known special attributes. It is kept in a sheath which his held to is waist by a belt.

Skills: Demonic Attributes: Since he has the powers of a demon his speed and strength is increased. This is the same for his agility. His attributes are just 5% above those of a normal full grown human at his current state.

Demonic Powers: Weapon barrier: He can send his demonic energy into his sword, causing it to be protected from magical or energy blasts. This can be use to protect himself from a spell. With his current power he can only block weak spells. (Lasts 2 posts, requires 10 posts before it can be used again in the same thread if used once already.)

Dark Boost: A spell that boosts his Demonic Attributes by 5%. He will become faster, stronger, and more nimble for a short period of time. A last resort, for it takes a toll on his stamina, causing him to he very tired after use. (Lasts 2 posts, and can be used once per thread)

History: “So, tell me of this little project you have been working on.” The young demon gave a small giggle to the much larger man, her wings spreading for a slight moment. This was the first time she had brought anyone down to her workshop before, well anyone alive that is. As the two reached the door the small demon placed herself in front of the man.

“A demon, but not an ordinary demon. You see I took a human boy. He was already dead when I got a hold of him so don’t give me any looks. Well anyway I created a demon body for him and placed his soul inside.” She stopped for a moment and blushed. ‘I fear I may have gone to far though. If he used his powers fully he could be a real devil, but thankfully he does not remember a thing, not even his name. Poor little thing.” She stopped for a moment. The silence was unsettling for both of them. “There is just one problem, his eye. No matter how hard I tried I could not keep them both red.”

Giving the smaller demon a smile the larger one pushed through the door. The room was empty, and he knew why. “It seems this one was more than you could control.” They both laughed. It was strange, as if they had expected this to happen.

“Enjoy your freedom, little one, that is, until I make you mine again. Till next we meet, my little puppet.

A boy ran quickly across the land. The stars were bright overhead, and he was starting to get very tired. It was time for him to rest, and rest he did. “Thank god. That winged girl was insane,” he spoke silently to himself, “but now what?” Silently he sat there for what seemed like hours. Someone could spend days walking along this plain and never see another person, but tonight was different.

After a few hours of resting an old woman happened to pass by the young boy. “Oh my. Lad you are almost naked, you must be freezing!” It was true; all he had on was a cloth that covered his waist down to his knees. Before he could respond the old lady had draped an old cloak over him. It was in tatters, but was much warmer. “I’m afraid this is all I have. I might have a little extra gold so you can get some decent clothing.” She stopped, and moved closer to the boy. He instinctively pulled away, but she had already seen what she wanted. “You have beautiful eyes, and if I didn’t know better I would almost think you were a girl with that cute face. Now what is your name lad?” Name, what was his name? It was long before he answered, but finally he choked up the words. A name he created. Everyone had to have a name right?

“Ashen...”

Cyrus the virus
04-07-06, 09:58 AM
I'd like it if you lowered the barrier's length to 2 posts. 3 is really close to half a battle.

Ashen
04-07-06, 11:47 AM
Ok. It's edited, I changed it to 2 posts instead of 3

Cyrus the virus
04-07-06, 12:24 PM
Approved then :)