PDA

View Full Version : Back- officaly- no really... I'm serious.

DakkonRyck
12-30-06, 07:47 PM
Hi folks- yes it's me. I think this is the third time I've posted on here. The first time was when I rejoined- the second was when I got Dakkon improved again- basicly I've been here but mostly been playing spectator. I'm really back not- developed my characters next story arc and started writing it. Looking foreward to playing with everyone again soon.

Dakkon.

Witchblade
12-30-06, 08:52 PM
Err... yes... welcome back again, for the third time I think. Yeah... okay. >.>

*gives you a plate full of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

You don't deserve my welcome back shpeal.

Djakara
12-30-06, 10:07 PM
Don't know why we wouldn't believe you when you say you're back.

Welcome all the same!

Reiko
12-30-06, 10:09 PM
yay welcome back and hope you have fun. No worries anyways.

DakkonRyck
12-31-06, 08:00 AM
[Feeds the cookies to some homeless people- which is good, turns out they were all poison filled- which is bad.]

Aw Dammit...

Thanks Witchy, Reiko and Djakara

Witchblade
12-31-06, 08:08 AM
Noooo...!!!

Do you have any idea how long it takes me to make poisonous cookies!?

*kicks you in the shin*

Raelyse
12-31-06, 08:22 AM
I actually remember you.

Witchblade
12-31-06, 08:26 AM
He won't let me forget him, unfortunately! *cries* He lives too close to me. I never should have given you this address!

DakkonRyck
12-31-06, 08:38 AM
Oh please- you know ya missed me Witchy. Good thing Dakkon has greives on or that shin buster might have actually hurt!

And it's nice to be remebered.

Witchblade
12-31-06, 09:54 AM
Good thing I have Titantium daggers in the toes of my boots! :p Yay for surprise titanium plated boots!

And how could I have missed you, I'm the one who told you to come back!?

DakkonRyck
12-31-06, 12:58 PM
I've been trying to come back- I've just been utterly stumped as to where to take Dakkons story at this point- us getting together just gave me the boost of insirpation I needed after all.

Empyrean
12-31-06, 05:08 PM
Welcome back, you! :D

DakkonRyck
01-01-07, 03:10 PM
Thank you... you!

INDK
01-01-07, 03:21 PM
I've been trying to come back- I've just been utterly stumped as to where to take Dakkons story at this point- us getting together just gave me the boost of insirpation I needed after all.

I remember reading some of Dakkon back in the day. It was good stuff. Hopefully we can do something at some point when I'm more free... that might help you find somewhere to take Dakkon's story.

DakkonRyck
01-01-07, 04:15 PM
Surely Mr. Level 12 [swoon] Man people have certainly gotten... bigger... since I was last here.

Witchblade
01-01-07, 05:44 PM
lol,

yeah well, I like to tell myself Shyam has been here forever and has no life, then it makes me feel better that he's level 12.

grim137
01-01-07, 06:08 PM
lol,

yeah well, I like to tell myself Shyam has been here forever and has no life, then it makes me feel better that he's level 12.

I always just told my self he exists in 5 dimensions and has 8 hands with 12 fingers each, and that he was genetically engineered to gain massive amounts of exp quickly on this site. But eh, whatever works for you.

Anyways, welcome back (shut the hell up, I know this welcome is about a week too late) maybe we can start up Tarry and Dakkon's old rivalry again.

DakkonRyck
01-01-07, 08:23 PM
As long as we don't spend the entire fight throwing energy blasts at one another again...

That was just... eck...

grim137
01-01-07, 10:08 PM
As long as we don't spend the entire fight throwing energy blasts at one another again...

That was just... eck...

Lol yeah, I agree, definately not one of my better threads (though it was fun to write). Of course I need to finish up something before we can restart the rivarly and it won't be nearly as friendly ICly as it was way back when.

DakkonRyck
01-02-07, 11:45 AM
Sounds like a plan. Lets do this!