PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rahl looking for a group....

Seth_Rahl
01-04-07, 11:58 AM
I know this is contradictory to my usual actions, but I guess Ifrit will join a group. Just looking for a group that will take him. Any out there?

Leon Adalbert
01-04-07, 12:16 PM
If you are interested in using your fire-based magic for enchanting, you would be a welcome addition to the Merchants' Confederation.

Seth_Rahl
01-04-07, 12:28 PM
List what you mean by Enchanting.

Leon Adalbert
01-04-07, 12:34 PM
Permanently imbuing a weapon, piece of armor, or item with magic for a specific purpose. As far as I can tell, the easiest way to do so is to do it while the item is being constructed by another character or an NPC. In your case, you could imbue weapons with a flaming ability.

Xalstad
01-04-07, 12:45 PM
Ifrit Obsidian would find a letter waiting for him at his current residence.

----------

From the desk of Khariss Sevrath

Archdemon Ifrit,

Word of your interest in the various organizations of Althanas has reached my desk and has sparked my interest. Your exploits in Corone, particularly in the Peaceful Prominade and in Raiaera were impressive to say the least. I would like a chance to meet with you to discuss the possibility of joining the Entrepreneurs. I'm sure you are no stranger to the tax put into place on ressurrection in the Citadel, and might have certain feelings one way or the other on the issue, but do realize that the Entrepreneurs are much more than a greedy multi-faceted organization. We offer you a chance to remind the world of your great power and presence, no matter what your ultimate goals might be. We are a brotherhood first and foremost, with the goal of making the best of everything. Like Devon, warrior of old said, "It does not matter whether you are fighting for good or evil just as long as you're fighting for something."

We would love to have you with us.

Respectfully yours,

Khariss Sevrath//DX

----------

Please respond in our recruitment thread if interested.

Kell
01-04-07, 02:20 PM
contact me if you want something really worth while to work towards.

(pm me if your interested, or messenger me.)

Ingenious
01-04-07, 02:58 PM
There is a pg on the way. A merc group. The quest to create it is currently going on, the beginning in fact. In the thread "A simple quest" in the rp corner is the signups. The quest thread is in corone and it is called "When a plan comes togather...". Since i am inviting you there is no reason to ask to join. But i would ask that you post in the thread anyway. Simply put a demon would be a nice addition to the group.

Seth_Rahl
01-05-07, 09:44 AM
Thanks everyone, but I am really interested in the merc group that Ingenious has made, so i'll post there. However, my other character is also open, once he's approved, so i'll have him make a similar post to this once he is ready.