PDA

View Full Version : People are Jerks

Workout Wonder
01-06-07, 01:30 PM
Primarily people whose work I'm going to have to cover for. Over the next few days, I'm going to have to cover for a colleague, and that means I'll be sporadic around the forum. Normally, I wouldn't bother with this message, but seeing as I just got back, I didn't want you guys to think I abandoned you again.

Vacation's over!

This also extends to INDK, and of course my mystery surprise account 2 people have figured out so far!

Witchblade
01-06-07, 01:52 PM
Geez, you come and go too fast. We're having too hard of a time keeping track of you.

Make up your mind! :p

Reiko
01-06-07, 02:23 PM
aww, I hope it's not too bad. I hate it when co-workers do that kind of thing.

Artifex Felicis
01-06-07, 02:36 PM
Well, just make him pay for a couple rounds of booze and that'll even out quickly. Come back soon man.

Letho
01-06-07, 03:51 PM
Maybe it's better this way. If your vacation lasted, the rest of the judges would start to get lazy. :P

grim137
01-06-07, 04:56 PM
Maybe it's better this way. If your vacation lasted, the rest of the judges would start to get lazy. :P

Ah yes, the good old days when Damon would judge everything. Oh well, I would follow Artefix's advice.

Witchblade
01-06-07, 07:22 PM
Hey!

I take offense to that, Letho! After all, who just judged your quest?

AdventWings
01-07-07, 01:44 AM
And whose streak was it before he returned, Nyao~?

Eh, either way, hope you beat some senses into those guys once you're done. I know how you feel, man. (But still slacks off)

Seth_Rahl
01-09-07, 01:52 PM
Oh jeez, all of you are like bickering children! Here, have some cookies to settle your thoughts...*hands out huge chocolate chip cookies to everyone except Letho* For you, my friend...*pulls out a redhead from the back room*...I've got a friend who's been lonely these days...^_^