PDA

View Full Version : I'm a girl!

Nein
01-06-07, 01:34 PM
Actually, I'm just new and already throwing around misconceptions.

So, hello.

Workout Wonder
01-06-07, 01:44 PM
I like you already!

Witchblade
01-06-07, 01:56 PM
Yay for misconceptions!

*clears her throat*

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the fprum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Atzar Kellon, Cyrus the Virus, Storm Veritas, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, grim137, Lucien and Dissinger for they may become detached to you afterward and are very difficult to get rid of. Any screams you may be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisoned, which is bad...*

Dissinger
01-06-07, 02:09 PM
Detached now? I find that hard to believe ;)

Welcome to the board, as you can see its never a dull moment.

Reiko
01-06-07, 02:16 PM
meow nya^^ I'm confused.

anyway hihi and welcome.

Artifex Felicis
01-06-07, 02:24 PM
Welcome to Althanas, where people are weird. Stick around, and be sure to PM any mods if you want help. They're there for your help!

Nein
01-06-07, 02:40 PM
So say I needed a moderator to test some cookies...?

Just saying, you know, it's not like I've come upon possession of any plate of cookies which may or may not contain toxins hazardous and unfit for human consumption.

Looks comfy so far, we'll see how this writing goes... :)

Oh, and hello all.

Artifex Felicis
01-06-07, 03:32 PM
That's where you pretend to make a female redhead, give the posonous cookies to Letho, and go back to your own creation. Still, ask around if you ever need someone to write a quest with too. HEck I will too when I have time if you want.

Empyrean
01-06-07, 04:05 PM
Just saying, you know, it's not like I've come upon possession of any plate of cookies which may or may not contain toxins hazardous and unfit for human consumption.

Looks comfy so far, we'll see how this writing goes... :)

Oh, and hello all.

I like you. Let's be best friends. :D

And now I'm curious as to whether the plan to kill Letho would actually work.

Yep, we're all weird. That's the way we roll around here. Enjoy!

Ther
01-06-07, 06:10 PM
Hey Nein, welcome. How did you find us?

Witchblade
01-06-07, 07:28 PM
Pfft, those cookies are not poisonous in that manner. I use those cookies to unwittingly take on more slaves. You eat one, pass out and wake up as my slave, works everytime. ^^

Ithermoss
01-06-07, 07:31 PM
Do not feed the following people; Atzar Kellon, Cyrus the Virus, Storm Veritas, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, grim137, Lucien and Dissinger ...

You can feed me!!! Please!! I'm very nice, and I say nice things about people! :D

Witchblade
01-06-07, 07:33 PM
Do not trust him!

He may look cute and inno--scratch that he doesn't look cute and innocent at all.

Nein
01-06-07, 10:51 PM
Ironically enough, I had just taken a bite into the most delicious chocolate chip cookie I've ever tasted when I blacked out. Next thing I know, Althanas is on my computer screen and my character's been approved.

I suspect foul play.

Chocolately foul play... :)

Witchblade
01-06-07, 10:54 PM
Whoo yeah!

My cookies strike again!

Zook Murnig
01-06-07, 11:02 PM
You can feed me!!! Please!! I'm very nice, and I say nice things about people! :D

I'm thoroughly enjoying the combination of that and your avatar, Ithy.

Anyway, welcome Nein. I am also full of contradictions and misconceptions, but I keep them to myself. I'm a confused little man. With about five characters...one of whom you've already hit on...;)

Raelyse
01-06-07, 11:16 PM
Words cannot tell you how much I wanted you to be female. We don't have any normal ones here.

Komosatuo
01-06-07, 11:20 PM
What would you do if I told you I was an it?

O.o

Probably nothing.

Welcome to althanas, girly person. I pray you enjoy your stay and don't get too put off by the strange musky masculinety that this site emits like a strange odor from a stray dog.

Ataraxis
01-06-07, 11:46 PM
Oh please, this place barely smells of masculinity.

Zing.

Kiddin', but I've seen myself do worse on other sites. Oh, and I'd rather be an it too, Komo!

Skie and Avery
01-07-07, 12:11 AM
Words cannot tell you how much I wanted you to be female. We don't have any normal ones here.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Anywho, welcome! I like your avatar. =D

Serilliant
01-07-07, 12:25 AM
Thank God the girl thing was just a ruse. I was afraid we'd have to deal with another lesbian.

AdventWings
01-07-07, 01:49 AM
Eh, hehehe. You heard nothing from Serilliant, Nein.

Oh, yeah. You may feed me if you like. Cuz I'm not on the list.

And I'm a mod, Nyao~! ^^

Either way, enjoy your stay! We are only a PM away wherever you are!

Witchblade
01-07-07, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I mean, oh no, more lesbians, it's not like we don't have gay guys popping up everywhere on the forum... >.>

*feeds Raven*

Empyrean
01-07-07, 10:04 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yeah, rilly. Who wants to be normal, anyway? It's no fun.