PDA

View Full Version : Run Silent, Run Deep

Vampiric Angel
01-06-07, 04:55 PM
'Anenfel, over the past few months, has been working hard to better Scara Brae as a whole. He spends his time patrolling the forests surrounding the city, helping any villagers he can that find themselves hard pressed. He has often been seen sneaking and skulking his way around the Arask Pass, no doubt scouting out the goblins that reside in the area. Many of the locals, who now refer to him as the Scarlet Saviour (on account of the scarlet scarf that he wears), think of him being more dependable than the Knights of Scare Brae themselves.

The goblins have been growing more and more aggressive towards Scara Brae's people, and when one caravan, carrying more than just goods to sell, is raided while traveling through the Arask Pass, will Anenfel be willing to go into the Goblin Cove itself to retrieve the precious cargo?'

I'm just looking for one or two more people to accompany me. Preferrably sneaky people. Someone that knows their way around the shadows. And possibly a magic user.

Seth_Rahl
01-08-07, 12:21 PM
Well, Ifrit is certainly similar to your character, but he's not a stealth-type of person. However, he is working up on his Hellfire skills, so if you could consider him a magic-user in that respect. Would you be willing to accept him?

Fenris
01-08-07, 01:22 PM
Fihrinn would certainly fit the bill for 'sneaky people.' I'll join too, if you're interested.