PDA

View Full Version : How time passes

Moonlit Raven
01-07-07, 07:33 PM
Gods, above its been the majority year since I was last on. Much work to do, I must pick up the shattered pieces of my writing skills or the Manda will kill me. :)

Anywho, I'm back at last and I must thank WitchBlade for being so kind as for letting me have Elena as she was left. *glomps!* Thankyou! :D

Osato
01-07-07, 07:45 PM
welcome back! I don't remember you, but that's cool...

grim137
01-07-07, 07:54 PM
Welcome back from yet another person who doesn't remember you.

Reiko
01-07-07, 08:13 PM
hey welcome back, I hope you have fun again.

hamnat
01-07-07, 09:04 PM
Welcome back from your resident-redheaded magess. Even though she doesn't know you either...

Letho
01-07-07, 10:11 PM
Welcome to Althanas. I remember your character vaguely, mostly the name.

Empyrean
01-07-07, 10:54 PM
I remember you! Points for me.

Anyhow, welcome back to the board. :)

Witchblade
01-08-07, 07:16 AM
Ohh, yay! I got glomped!

*clears her throat*

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabdis, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, INDK, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Serilliant, Atzar Kellon, Dissinger, Lucien and grim137 for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may not be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous...which is bad*

^^

Seth_Rahl
01-08-07, 12:08 PM
Beware the cookies...O_o

Although, anyways...Well, I wasn't here when you joined, so blah. But welcome back, anyways.

*hands over a leatherface mask and chainsaw sword*

Here, these are much better than cookies...^_^

hamnat
01-08-07, 03:16 PM
Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabdis, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, INDK, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Serilliant, Atzar Kellon, Dissinger, Lucien and grim137 for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may not be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous...which is bad*

^^
(That cracks me up every time...(^_^))

Also, in the case that there's a guy behind that keyboard, stay away from the redheads, or you will be avenged upon by Letho....but he's a pushover so don't worry. :P

Moonlit Raven
01-08-07, 03:50 PM
Mmmm, the fun begins. Oh well, time to drive a certain Moontae chieftain insane. :)

Thankyou for the warm welcome, I have warm fuzzies now.

*Skin is trying to crawl away*

I'll be sure to be wary of peoples bearing gifts.

Witchblade
01-08-07, 07:49 PM
Hey!

Stop telling people not to eat my cookies, how else am I going to acquire new slaves!?

Artifex Felicis
01-08-07, 07:59 PM
Forcing them to join in order to kill awesome dragons of immeasurable strenght? >_<

Anyways, welcome back to althanas and stuff. I actually sort of remember you but not terribly well. Either way, stay!

AdventWings
01-09-07, 04:25 AM
Myao.

Welcome to Althanas. ^_^

hamnat
01-09-07, 06:14 AM
I'll be sure to be wary of peoples bearing gifts.

Only if they're Greek...we are known to bring gifts hazardous to your life expectancy ;)

Seth_Rahl
01-09-07, 09:20 AM
Or Gaelic. Fir Na Tine!!!!*sets someone on fire*

Skie and Avery
01-09-07, 11:30 AM
Ah, my woman returns! Now, divorce Shadar so I can again reclaim the sweetest parts of you. He doesn't know how to use them right. =P It's about freaking time that you got your ass in gear and got back.

And poor Witchy. You can't enslave me, I'm diabetic. =P Come up with something sugar-free and we'll talk.

*humpityhumphumphumpstheJennerz* Okay, now it's time to get MY ass in gear and start our thread, eh? *lickloveshovesbetweenboobs*

Seth_Rahl
01-09-07, 01:30 PM
0_o Whoa.

Witchblade
01-09-07, 06:24 PM
I'm slightly scared and intrigued at the same time.

*needs to find a sugar free recipe for her cookies to enslave Skie*

Shouldn't be too hard...

grim137
01-09-07, 07:13 PM
I'm slightly scared and intrigued at the same time.

You and me both.

Lucien
01-09-07, 08:17 PM
Why won't boys drug and enslave me. It's always the girls...

I guess I'm good shopping company to them.

Witchblade, too many slaves man. Just too many slaves.

Artifex Felicis
01-09-07, 08:19 PM
I remember why I was deeply and terribly frieghtened of Manda.

Skie and Avery
01-09-07, 09:29 PM
Skie

Manda. =D

And you people should be afraid. I have a giant raging hard-on when it comes to Jenn. This chick rocks hard into the night.

Moonlit Raven
01-09-07, 09:40 PM
:D I have only one thing to say to everyone, stay away from the Manda and you won't get hurt. She's mine! ....Avery too.

Sorry honey I've forsaken you and want a divorce, the Manda calls me.

Shadar
01-09-07, 09:44 PM
*sigh* Not this again.

*breaks out the supplies*

(duct tape, chains, sedatives, sunglasses with pictures of Manda on the inside of the lenses)

I love you, sweety. =)

Skie and Avery
01-09-07, 09:58 PM
Ta Shadar more agus fada. XD Jason, you officially have reclaimed my approval of you. Screw the divorce, I'll just move up there and we'll be polygamous.

Moonlit Raven
01-09-07, 10:15 PM
O.O .....mmmm. Yes!

Witchblade
01-10-07, 07:11 AM
*comes back*

I have done it! I have made sugar free...oatmeal cookies? o.O

Oh well, good enough.

*gives the plate of cookies to Manda*

Cookie? ^^

Seth_Rahl
01-10-07, 09:28 AM
*cries silently* I have been scarred...

*takes cookie and dies*

AdventWings
01-10-07, 03:10 PM
Myao~! Oatmeal cookies~!!!

*Pounces on the cookies and downs them in one hungry munch*

...Myur~?

*Faints and wakes up a few moments later*

...Myur? Did I miss anything...?

Ther
01-10-07, 07:43 PM
Welcome back!

Marriage...yuck.

Moonlit Raven
01-10-07, 08:07 PM
Eh, its a work in progress. It's said that nothing worth while is quick or easy and it's true. I love my honey! Wait, I guess it would be honeys, after all Manda had dibs first. :p

Witchblade
01-10-07, 09:23 PM
Damnit!

Everyone's eating the cookies but the person I want!

Well, I now have Raven as a slave since he passed out from eating the cookies. Anybody want him?

hamnat
01-11-07, 12:18 AM
OH! ME! ME! Ive always wanted a furry humanoid friend. Now I have my chance(^_^)

Witchblade
01-11-07, 07:11 AM
All right then, Raven is yours. Have fun with your new slave. ^^

AdventWings
01-11-07, 07:38 AM
...Myur?

*Realization dawns as I found a leather collar around my neck*

...Myur...?

O_o

Nyar~!!! I don't wanna be a slave to hamnat~! I wanna be Khal's slave, at the least~! O[]o;

Nyo~!!! *Tugs crazily at the indestructible collar*

Raelyse
01-11-07, 07:44 AM
Argh. Could there be anymore onomatopoeia in that post?

hamnat
01-11-07, 08:30 AM
Hey! Don't complain about the kitty boy!(overly-protective)*throws Torch at you*

*Hugs Raven*Don't worry, kitty-boy, I'll protect you! Oh, an if you wanna play with Khalaxean, I'll tell her....only I'll be filling the lock on that thing with lead so it can't be unlocked, then I'll have Mac harden it so it can't be broken....but don't worry, I'm sure you two will still have lots of fun!(^_^)

Witchblade
01-11-07, 05:59 PM
Hahahaha!

I almost feel sorry for Raven, but I'm just too sadistic.

Don't forget to claim ownership of him in your signature, Hamnat, so no one else can try and claim him.

Moonlit Raven
01-11-07, 10:22 PM
Poor Raven, I almost feel sorry for him. Perhaps Manda and I should had done a joint claim on him. Mmm, maybe I can trade Seraphiel for him. Na, Seraphiel would kill her self before she becomes a slave to anyone. Oh well, sorry Raven. :o

Artifex Felicis
01-11-07, 10:27 PM
Now I don't feel too bad getting enslaved by Whitchblade. Good luck getting out man, I've been trying for months. Sorry fellow Bazaar mod. I knew ye well.

Ürei
01-11-07, 11:41 PM
I remember you Elena, and welcome back to Althanas. I loved your writing, and I hope to write with you sometime. Glad I get the chance.

hamnat
01-12-07, 12:34 AM
"I could help you get free..."*twidles fingers anime-style with similar styled innocent look*"For a small price..."

Ürei
01-12-07, 03:34 AM
I'd just like to mention that I never truly knew what insanity meant until I came to Althanas. Thank you.

Witchblade
01-12-07, 07:09 AM
Hamnit, you're not supposed to free your own slaves, that defeating the entire purpose of having them. :p

hamnat
01-12-07, 12:09 PM
Actually, I was talking about yours, but anyways...I'm enjoying having my furry friend. He's fun to have around.(^_^)

Witchblade
01-12-07, 06:07 PM
Pfft, good luck, Hamnat. Artifex may complain alot, but he loves that little collar. Besides, he knows that if he actually did try and escape there would be repurcussions.

Moonlit Raven
01-12-07, 10:03 PM
Insanity is only a different point of view, usually a lot more fun (and freeing) than the everyday way of looking at things.

Oh, and Hamnat if you are thinking of freeing your slave, I'll buy him from you, train him properly and give him to someone as a present. Think on it. :D

Raelyse
01-12-07, 10:06 PM
Your name is so delightfully cliche, it sounds like it comes from a Celine Dion song. And I'll take that slave. Bush has been too long in the Colin Office Down Under if you know what I mean.

hamnat
01-12-07, 10:36 PM
GRRRR.....WHY DOES NOONE EVER LISTEN TO THE CASTERS!?!

sorry...had to get that off my chest....

Moonlit Raven
01-13-07, 12:52 AM
Funny, a witty snob.

AdventWings
01-13-07, 03:45 AM
*Cries a river*

Nyu~!!! I wanna be free~!!! *Tugs at the leash in vain* Khalxaen~!!! Help Me~!!!

Oh, yeah. So, any plans for your first few quests/battles/IC threads? :)

hamnat
01-13-07, 09:28 AM
Actually, people who play casters in any game tend to have insight into gaming. I, for one, am a gaming godess. I can whoop total ass at almost any game, and I am constantly called upon by others who need my help in getting past a level in some odd game. Heck, I'm the only person in my neighborhood to have ever beaten Spooky in Pac-man World 2.

But back to the point at hand, caster-class players usually are the ones who can get a very good hold on the situation, and when working with other people, tend to give their insight to help the group overcome the conlict. Unfortunately, people note the casters as know-it-alls or something similar and don't listen either out of spite, or plain stupidity. Like I said: In gaming, noone listens to the casters.

Artifex Felicis
01-13-07, 10:52 AM
People don't listen to casters cause they say stuff like "Don't get that, I need it" or "Don't touch that, it's a dangerous magical thing" and "Don't attack the dragon, he's a dragon."

You people take all the fun of charging in blindly with your foolish strategy and plans. Not listening to that little voice in your head saying it's a bad idea is way more fun than planning it out.

hamnat
01-13-07, 01:01 PM
But as casters, we are responsible to those who are unable to use magic to keep them alive, via strategy and sheer power. Why else do you think we use so much of our time studying spells and so much money on components for them. Mages are greedy for a reason: because being mage is expensive. It takes up much of our time, much of our money, and the responsibility to others that being a mage brings is staggering.

Ataraxis
01-13-07, 03:08 PM
One word, Hamnie.

LEEERRROOOYYY!!!

Artifex Felicis
01-13-07, 03:10 PM
Two.

JENNNNNNKINNNNNNNNNNS!

Witchblade
01-14-07, 07:21 AM
Potato? o.O

hamnat
01-14-07, 10:42 AM
Leroy Jenkins? Who's he?

Ataraxis
01-14-07, 11:31 AM
Spuds? (Ô...ö)

And that question is exactly why you're Lucien's slave, Hamnie! Any self-repsecting gamer knows of Leroy's saga through multiple gaming media and titles!

hamnat
01-14-07, 12:34 PM
What? I don't like WoW. And yes, I had to look it up. Although now that I have, I do remember seeing him in AQ. And as for self-respecting gamers, Im a gaming goddess, but I sure as heck don't respect myself.

Ataraxis
01-14-07, 01:30 PM
Haha, yes, I did imply AQ as one of the game titles that exploited the Leroy fad.

Forever to excel in a field you both love and deprecate? The irony :)

AdventWings
01-15-07, 02:07 AM
Hahaha. I remembered the Leroy Jenkins bit when I was playing AQ as well. Of course, that was way back when the Guardian deal was only 12 dollars. *Smiles warmly at the well-timed investment*

Hey, don't feel too bad about yourself, Hamnat. Not one human being can be perfect or ever will.

Unless you're INDK who has eight arms, two brains and two computers. >.>